Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-20-2009, 9:40 AM Reply   
anybody going to nacimento for memorial weekend. if not where do you go
Old     (calipackfan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-20-2009, 12:07 PM Reply   
San Antonio, just down the road. Leaving tomorrow.
Should be fun, even though the water levels are low.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-20-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
I usually do Naci being I have a house there but with the water level, and san antonio I just think is nasty long straight no coves or wind protection plus tons of algae so this year we're hitting the delta up. Get some good riding in and party at disco ski beach
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-20-2009, 12:21 PM Reply   
Robert Thought I was going to meet up with you at Naci, we always hit the delta so we decided to change it up for memorial. Maybe next time
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-20-2009, 4:16 PM Reply   
Whats up Johnny, yea we decided to change it up because the water was so low. Plus i won't have to worrie about 20 chicks tearing up my cabin either. Next time for sure give me a heads up. Hell i haven't even put the dock in the water this year. Its kinda sad down there right now.
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-20-2009, 4:46 PM Reply   
Robert-I think I partied it up with you last Labor Day weekend at Las Tablas. I have the white VTX. Naci's that bad right now?
Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-20-2009, 6:38 PM Reply   
water level is 36% still plenty of water to have fun. still water in the narrows. im heading out tomorrow to naci red and black malibu with wetsounds speakers hopefully see some of you up there [IMG]http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/tims72album/Picture070.jpg[/IMG]
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-20-2009, 7:06 PM Reply   
I wouldn't say its that bad its just not that great!

We've had the house at Naci since before i was born and i remember the water being so high at this time of year our fences where under water an so was our playground. Now its a 200 yard hike down from the house.

I just assumed the water being so low the turn out wouldn't be there.

I decided since lost isle is shut down ski beach is probably going to be off the freakin hook.

Sometimes its good to change things up a bit. Plus with the delta even on a holiday weekend we'll be able to find some water mid-day to go riding.

Believe me I'll be missing naci too!
Old     (martinez30)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-20-2009, 9:18 PM Reply   
Nas is looow from what i hear...
Old     (beisbol20)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-20-2009, 9:34 PM Reply   
i'll be at naci. i remember when the water was so low i could walk from our place arcoss the lake to oak shores or 4x4ing near las tablas! i got some naci virgins and debating on whether to stay in tablas like usually or take'em to the narrows sunday. tablas is just so close for me, hard to pass up
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-26-2009, 9:32 PM Reply   
Even though the water is low I feel like it didn't keep anybody away. It was packed everyday in Tablas, we even went to dip creek at about 5 oclock Sunday night and there were plenty of people there still partying up on shore. Weather was solid all weekend right up till I left yesterday. For those of you who didn't go you missed out.

Garold- I saw you a few boats over but you didn't see us but I am sure you heard the w-7's pounding.

Johnny - you and the other Liquid Trends boat drove right past me on Saturday.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-26-2009, 9:49 PM Reply   
CAR, glad you had fun. The only thing I missed was running into alot of good old friends that where down there.

The party at ski beach would have made las tablas look like nap time in pre-school. It was 4 deep with boats around the whole island. And the best part...

We had glass to ride on Sunday morning and sunday night and all day Monday. We would have been able to find glass sunday midday but we were getting wasted at ski beach!

p.s. Whats up Nick, did you end up going to Naci?

And Johnny i'll give you a call latter this week got a few questions for you.
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-26-2009, 10:42 PM Reply   
Robert - i do the Naci thing because i have a house there as well and we do our fair share of partying at the house, good times though.

Hyperlite - i saw you several times out there but didn't know it was you, nice looking set up on your boat,plenty of wetsounds up top.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-27-2009, 11:14 AM Reply   
Naci was def off the hook, it was packed. Water was low but the lake was full...of peeps.

CAR seen your boat after we had already tide up. A buddy of mine pointed out your boat thinking it was Grant, that's when I finally saw you guys. I was 3 sheets to the wind on the way out that day I gave up the captain's chair to my co-captain 'cause I knew the sherifs were on the prowl.

What a party still in recovery mode today.
Old     (beisbol20)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-27-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
car,
I saw you once. i was going to swim over but i was watching my boat and my buddies wenting "hunting" on the other boats. i have one question: is it possible to tip over a pontoon?
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-27-2009, 1:46 PM Reply   
Robert-I was at Naci, but didn't hit up Tablas. We ended up having a few kids on our boat. The water level was pretty low, but definitely still manageable and worth it. Afternoons were a zoo, but morning wakeboard sessions were nice.
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-27-2009, 2:38 PM Reply   
Garold, If your talking about this one
Upload
I think it's possible to tip it over. There were multiple time we thought it was going over. Watching everyone scramble to the side made for good laughs.
Old     (beisbol20)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-27-2009, 3:02 PM Reply   
it was pretty funny, but scary. or how about the dj with the pontoon/dock made with blue plastic 55 gallon drums! that thing was 2" under water at one point!
as for the top of this pontoon, it was interesting to say the least. my buddies went to school with a bunch of girls that were on there flashing. it was the pink one's bday.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-27-2009, 3:47 PM Reply   
garold - where is your place at?
back when my fam had a place there, I used to quad it to where I could see the dam. back in the very early 90's. it was looooow back then.
every year one of the rental pontoons gets extremely close to sinking or tipping. have not seen it happen though.
my party days are long over though. I dont miss the holiday weekends at Naci that much anymore.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-27-2009, 5:45 PM Reply   
Ya pinky and yellow girls had a thing for the cops from what i saw. I guess they knew that the cops would let their exposure slide....notice I didnt mention indecent.... hahaha
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-27-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
The guy that owns that pontoon lives at running deer ranch, kind of a weirdo and every year that thing almost tips over. Last year it listed to about 45 degrees and threw a few people off. I know last year the sheriff was video taping it, he said they where just collecting evidence for when it rolls in case some one got hurt. Not sure why they don't stop it from happening it dangerous as all hell. One of these days that pontoon is going to kill someone.

I have a two story dock and it almost rolled once last year because to many people where on the top. Now when theres a bunch of people on my dock I shut the door to the second story because people are stupid and don't realize it can't support twenty people up top all on one side!
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-27-2009, 6:48 PM Reply   
That thing listed 45 degrees many times this weekend and it didn't seem to phase anyone. Seemed like the cops enjoyed rolling by it, they got a show every time.
Old     (beisbol20)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-27-2009, 8:11 PM Reply   
train--i'm between running deer and tri-counties.
the sheriffs also take pics/video for training purposes. on of the guys on my buddies boat was up there on sunday when it was tipping. he seemed to be able to keep his balance after a few. i will say i gotta a lil worried because i saw a lil kid on the first floor.
Old     (beisbol20)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-27-2009, 8:13 PM Reply   
train--i'm between running deer and tri-counties.
the sheriffs also take pics/video for training purposes. on of the guys on my buddies boat was up there on sunday when it was tipping. he seemed to be able to keep his balance after a few. i will say i gotta a lil worried because i saw a lil kid on the first floor.
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2009, 8:32 AM Reply   
more pics of the 'tooning action
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-28-2009, 9:03 AM Reply   
Robert - is the guy that owns that pontoon a teacher? there was a guy who had parties every weekend at Running Deer several years ago. we would stop in on occasion. always lots of young people, and if I remember correctly, he was single and in his 40's.

I agree with Pete though. more pics of that pontoon please!
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-28-2009, 9:23 AM Reply   
I can't imagine he is he's definatly weird. But yea he's in his 40's always hangs out with young girls and has a lazy eye. Could be the same guy your thinking of, I just can't imagine him as a teacher but weirder things can happen I suppose

Garold where are you at? I'm at tri-counties
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-28-2009, 9:43 AM Reply   
pretty sure that is the same dude I am thinking of. I was told he was a teacher, but that was like 10-12 years ago. he was in his thirties back then, and there were always high school aged girls at his parties.
Old     (beisbol20)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-28-2009, 9:59 AM Reply   
robert--i'm just past the y in the road to cal shasta and tri-counties. in the middle of nowhere.

wait, now i feel wierd...i'm a teacher. but only college girls allowed on my boat! i'll have to shrink my pics, i think i have some.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-28-2009, 10:59 AM Reply   
garold - I think I know exactly where you are at. I used to be at Cal Shasta.
as long as they are 18, no worries!
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2009, 11:43 AM Reply   
MOOOARRR PICTTORZ.
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-28-2009, 11:50 AM Reply   
This is the only other clean you I got.
Upload
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-28-2009, 11:53 AM Reply   
I know you have more Jay......post'em if you got them...
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-28-2009, 11:55 AM Reply   
Joe, I got more but there not CLEAN. haha
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-28-2009, 12:52 PM Reply   
Hey Jay, you stole that one from my facebook. hahahaha
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-28-2009, 12:53 PM Reply   
Yes sir. Marco's got the good ones.
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-28-2009, 1:12 PM Reply   
Got paint skilz???

Upload
Upload