Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (richy_m)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-27-2009, 5:38 AM Reply   
hey, in the market for a new boat, just got rid of our 21v and have 2 boats that iam considering. im having trouble as to which to choose from out either an 09 vlx or a 08 cc210
both have good list of options but this isn;t the problem
Im not so much interested in the layout of the boat and what not as im a big fan of both, but rather the wake.

I don't want a war on here about which wake is better and bigger etc.
just asking for an insight, similarites, differences of the 2 wakes, which takes more weight to acheive a bigger wake? differences in shape?, which is cleaner? which crumbles easiest etc. maybe a few pictures to help give an idea or what not.
as i said im not asking for an argument of the better boat, i understand some opinions will be biased but just want some 1st hand opinions and thoughts

appreciate any feedbak cheers. rich
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-27-2009, 5:56 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/696013.html?1242653312

here is a link with a comparison that includes those two boats.
Old     (richy_m)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-27-2009, 5:54 PM Reply   
yeah cheers, does any1 have any pics of either of the boats loaded?