Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (carolinajeeper)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-29-2010, 6:27 PM Reply   
i dont really post on this board much, but i ussed to use the wakeworld website alot... i say used to to because the site has lost of its features since the update. i have been lurking due to the fact that for the past 3 years i have been without a boat, and didnt get alot of opportunity to ride in my area. however i just purchased my own boat, and was read to go full tilt into the sport. i was disappointed to find that wakeworlds great features like the gear finder, and others have been "currently under construction" for several months now. i dig progress and a better website, but if many of the nice features of the old site are gone then its wasnt worth the effort, just my .02....
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-30-2010, 12:52 PM Reply   
I'm sorry to hear that. I realize that we still have a few pieces of the puzzle to put into place, but we're working our hardest to get everything complete. It's a huge project both in labor and expense, so I hope you'll be patient. We'll actually be moving to a new server this weekend to improve the performance of the website and we'll hopefully have all the holes filled by the end of the year. Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to hear what people are thinking.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-30-2010, 1:01 PM Reply   
no matter how much hard work you do.no matter how much time you invest. and money you invest and offer everyone the chance to enjoy the fruits of your time.money and labor for FREE! you still can't please everyone. THANK YOU DAVID WILLIAMS FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN TO HELP US ALL!
Old     (Averil)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-30-2010, 4:27 PM Reply   
I miss your trick list with the helpful hints on how to complete the tricks. As a beginner last season, I decided to progress my way down the list. It was great because I had a goal to try and accomplish each time I rode. I wish I'd printed the list and put it in the boat the way the website used to suggest. I know there are other trick lists on the internet but I liked how WW's list was organized and I liked the hints. Anyways, can't wait for its return and thank you so much.
Old     (carolinajeeper)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-30-2010, 6:37 PM Reply   
for robert's sake, let me clarify... i do appreciate the wealth of info on this site, as well as all of the free sites the internet has to offer. i am a man of many interests, and i frequent several websites for diifferent activities. i am registered with an early ford bronco board, a local atv mx board, and several offroad enthusiat sites, and appreciate what all of them, including wakeworld, have to offer at no cost. my point was simply that the old site had a lot of extremely valuable info and tools, that seem to be gone. i simply wanted to make the point that all of those items are genuinely missed. websites like this are an opportunity for the uninformed to get informed without making an @$$ out of ourselves... the old site made that easy, hopefully this one will too...