Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-10-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
A buddy of mine has an x-star with the fly high plumbed in. Every sack fills and empties properly except the starboard rear. It will fill fine but getting it to empty is a pain. Somebody usually has to sit back there and fudge with it for 10 minutes before that sack alone is empty. The stock starboard rear tank empties like a dream which leads me to believe its not an impeller issue. Takes so long we have just stopped using the fly high sacks. Any ideas?
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-10-2012, 11:19 AM Reply   
mine did this, the hose was kinked so i just replaced it
Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       07-10-2012, 11:22 AM Reply   
Don't they all have their own pump and impeller? However I believe that the same pump is used to fill and empty so I guess you would have an issue filling as well. The kinked hose sounds like a good place to start.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-10-2012, 11:25 AM Reply   
I believe the bags overflow from the stock tanks to fill but I'm not quite sure about emptying. I believe it's just 3 pumps that fill and empty it all.
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-10-2012, 11:30 AM Reply   
What year is it?
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-10-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
It's an 08 40th anniversary
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-10-2012, 12:20 PM Reply   
I think the best way to do it is get the 3 way distribution valves from wakemakers, flyhigh makes them and there 119.99 a piece buy allowes u to have total control of the tank and sac. Right now it sounds like the sacs just gravity feed back into the tank to empty.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-10-2012, 3:34 PM Reply   
I think those are installed. When the stock is full switch three valves then it flows into the fly high. Is this what your talking about?
Old     (Readyaimfire)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-10-2012, 7:21 PM Reply   
The pump isn't timing out is it? (flashing red led on the switch)... If so, the pump might be sucking air and the computer senses a current change and shuts the pump off. Huge pain in the arse dealing with the Timers. Not sure if this is what's happening.