Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

View Poll Results: HOT or NOT
HOT 51 44.35%
NOT 64 55.65%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-22-2014, 11:14 AM Reply   
Wakeworld's Guide to Bikini's Part 1 your thoughts on the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ?
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2014, 11:17 AM Reply   
Not for me, like her friend tho
Old     (jtech)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-22-2014, 11:31 AM Reply   
Inked up ladies are not my thing either. Nor are ones that have rib cages showing. I like thin women but the ribs showing looks like she needs to eat something.
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-22-2014, 1:40 PM Reply   
ok so if they were in front of you ready to go, its still no?Honestly?
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-22-2014, 2:24 PM Reply   
I've always lived in an Army town my whole life and military towns have more than their fair share of bad tattoos and bad tattoo ideas on display on people. That tattoo is just bad in all areas. Never trust a girl with a tattoo of a dagger...that's just common sense.

Last edited by you_da_man; 06-22-2014 at 2:29 PM.
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       06-22-2014, 2:29 PM Reply   
Gross. Both look anorexic
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2014, 2:31 PM Reply   
both need +2s
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-22-2014, 2:46 PM Reply   
I'd have to see the face to say, overall. But I have no problem with the ink. I'll add that neither look overly thin to me, no idea where those comments are coming from. Both are very fit, nice legs and arms, not "anorexic " by any means.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2014, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowwwflowww View Post
ok so if they were in front of you ready to go, its still no?Honestly?
Well, that wasn't really the question. Besides, just cause you find someone hot doesn't mean you would sleep with them if you got the chance.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-23-2014, 5:45 AM Reply   
Both are hot. I think men are more insecure and judgemental than women, especially in this thread - these women are in great shape, looks like they both could crush an obstacle race, triathlon or half marathon. That's hot. Don't be intimidated men.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       06-23-2014, 6:08 AM Reply   
I like them. I like almost all women.
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-23-2014, 8:22 AM Reply   
That would be a BIG negative for me.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-23-2014, 8:45 AM Reply   
Tatts don't bother me. The real deciding factor would be the grill on these rides.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-23-2014, 9:09 AM Reply   
Another tasteless thread.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-23-2014, 9:57 AM Reply   
Well then, hot in my books!
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-23-2014, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by you_da_man View Post
Never trust a girl with a tattoo of a dagger...
Nice TeenWolf reference. Words to live by.

There are few things I find less attractive on a girl than tats. She may be fine as hell but, tats are just ugly to me.
Old     (crypted1)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-23-2014, 10:33 AM Reply   
A tatoo is really just self expression. Some poeple choose to express their self with tats, some don't. All of her tats (that i can see from the pic, anyway) are very well done. No jail house tats. That says something about her character. You can tell she spent good money for those.
As for hot or not...I didn't vote. Don't care. Don't get me wrong, I like hot women as much the next guy, but this thread truned into if you like tatoos or not. Me personally, I dig a chick with ink. Tastefully done. And I know that subjective. What I think is tasteful, someone else does not.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-23-2014, 10:51 AM Reply   
Really, what does a giant tattoo that says "Live Without Regrets" say about a person? Seems like the type of thing someone with a lot of regrets would get.

It just reminds me of "The Millers" and the carni with the "No Ragrets" tat.
Attached Images

Old     (crow210)      Join Date: Mar 2014       06-23-2014, 10:53 AM Reply   
I never did understand tattoos as a form of "expression". Why not draw a picture if you like art, or express yourself through other talents that you enjoy or may be good at. Like wakeboarding for instance. You don't have to be a pro to show others you know how to have a good time. She's got a nice face, but I can't stop looking at her nasty right arm. It looks like a 40 year old biker is on her flank.
Old     (sandm01)      Join Date: May 2010       06-23-2014, 10:57 AM Reply   
pass.
don't mind a few small tats, but not to that level..

the 80's called. they want their casio watch back.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       06-23-2014, 11:03 AM Reply   
Doesn't look like a very good candidate for employment
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2014, 11:30 AM Reply   
Don't the tatted up fools that are currently in their late 20's know they're gonna look so stupid when they're older? Can you picture a 60 year old grandma with a tramp stamp or sleeves? Tattoos are a permanent solution to a temporary feeling. (I have two i got over 25 years ago before they were "cool" and regret them both but at least they're not in very visible places).
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-23-2014, 12:02 PM Reply   
Wow, harsh on the tats! I think tats look good on the right people. I know that I do not have the physique for tats, so I don't have any. I'm also not usually a fan of huge tats on girls, but there is something sexy about Clair's whole package. You can see some more pics of her in part one of our Bikini Guide. I voted HOT!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2014, 1:53 PM Reply   
^^^Don't mean to sound so judgmental and I don't deny there are some people who look cool with them now. It's just that I don't think people realize or acknowledge the fact that most of those tats which are now cool, won't be in 20-30 years. In fact, a lot of the lines get distorted eventually. Especially script. Think you'll be able to read that little tatooed writing in 20-30 years? Think again. It'll just be a blob. Also, styles change. Remember when tribal arm band tattoos were the shiz? That was only 8-9 years ago. Again, they're a permanent solution to a temporary feeling. Rant over.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-23-2014, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
^^^Don't mean to sound so judgmental and I don't deny there are some people who look cool with them now. It's just that I don't think people realize or acknowledge the fact that most of those tats which are now cool, won't be in 20-30 years. In fact, a lot of the lines get distorted eventually. Especially script. Think you'll be able to read that little tatooed writing in 20-30 years? Think again. It'll just be a blob. Also, styles change. Remember when tribal arm band tattoos were the shiz? That was only 8-9 years ago. Again, they're a permanent solution to a temporary feeling. Rant over.
The only problem with that statement is that you're coming down on people for not knowing how "uncool" their tats will be in 20-30 year, while at the same time stating that you know for a fact that they will be "uncool." Your argument kind of collapses on itself. My dad's friend is pushing 80 and he's got a marine tattoo on his shoulder that I think is badass. I bet he didn't consider what I would think when he got inked up 60 years ago and, quite frankly, I applaud him for not doing so!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2014, 2:29 PM Reply   
^^^My argument doesn't collapse. You need to read my post over again. I was referring mainly to tattoos of writing and how lines get blurry over time. That's a fact. Thats what makes it uncool IMO. I'm speaking from experience. I was one of those fools 25 years ago but at least I didn't show my stupidity in an area like an arm or leg. I can't even hardly read one of mine any more and it was done by the best guy in town at the time. Also, military tattoos IMO are mostly exempt. They tend to be more timeless. I in fact used to have an old Navy tattoo on my back which I had covered 5 years ago with a cross. Still wish I had better judgment back then...
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-23-2014, 3:17 PM Reply   
A lot has changed in the world of tattooing since you got your last one 25 years ago. The inks are different now and hold up in the skin much better than they used to so you don't see the bleeding and blurring of lines like you used too. When I'm in my 70's or 80's do you really think someone that has already had tattoos the rest of their life is going to give a flying (bad word) what their tattoos look like!? I'm sure when I'm that age (or yours) I'll have a lot better things to be worried about then the tattoos that I have or got when I was younger. Then again, I may have nothing to do so I'll really concentrate on stupid stuff as well.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-23-2014, 3:26 PM Reply   
People with tattoos like that don't live till they are 80-90...moot point
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-23-2014, 3:33 PM Reply   
i'm pretty sure no matter how good the ink is. !!! your skin will sag....no ... yeah it will... wait you have super human skin that holds rigiity forever... yea you still dont exist.... wake up in the modern world
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-23-2014, 3:35 PM Reply   
i love how the site founder is supporting something either A b/c he likes it or B is a trerrible actor... i 'm gonna go with BBB
Old     (NicolaButler)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-23-2014, 4:09 PM Reply   
I think Claire looks awesome and that's why I chose to include her in this bikini guide. The contrast between her bikini and tattoos is a photographers dream. To the dude calling out tattoos and saying how uncool they will be in a few years, I'll just say to each their own. However, as a girl with tattoos I can tell you right now that we don't get them to please anybody other than ourselves. Also I'm curious to know, would you say the same thing about Byerly's tats?

P.S. Did anyone notice the beautiful bikinis that they are wearing? Now go out and buy your wives and girlfriends some
Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       06-23-2014, 4:41 PM Reply   
To me tats on a women suggest promiscuity and I hate to see the loss of innocence.....unless of course it is at my own hand.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-23-2014, 5:05 PM Reply   
Gorgeous!! Haters are gonna hate. I still got room in the XStar for you ladies!!
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-23-2014, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolaButler View Post
I think Claire looks awesome and that's why I chose to include her in this bikini guide. The contrast between her bikini and tattoos is a photographers dream. To the dude calling out tattoos and saying how uncool they will be in a few years, I'll just say to each their own. However, as a girl with tattoos I can tell you right now that we don't get them to please anybody other than ourselves. Also I'm curious to know, would you say the same thing about Byerly's tats?

P.S. Did anyone notice the beautiful bikinis that they are wearing? Now go out and buy your wives and girlfriends some
If it is for yourselves why bother posting a response to the negative on the internet? With that logic, who cares what people think; positive or negative? Right?

Personally, I am not a fan. I too am of the thought process that it will look questionable as age sets in, but I honestly don't care enough to claim them to be right or wrong. I have dated girls with and without, and it had no real impact on the relationship. I will say the guys that the girls with tatoos attracted were mostly tools and meatheads, so i guess there was that.

The funniest part of tattoos to me is watching girls try to cover or hide them in certain company. (family, certain friends, etc) It almost looks like an awkward dance party.
Old     (NicolaButler)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-23-2014, 7:50 PM Reply   
Just remember guys that this was a BIKINI article and Claire is a HUMAN BEING. I'm not sure some of you guys deserve or can even handle part 2.
Attached Images

Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       06-23-2014, 8:23 PM Reply   
Did the first lady have a tattoo?
Old     (cjobil43)      Join Date: Dec 2013       06-23-2014, 8:33 PM Reply   
People get so butt-hurt on this site.... Wakeworld... more like Wimpoworld
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-23-2014, 8:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAnalog View Post
To me tats on a women suggest promiscuity and I hate to see the loss of innocence.....unless of course it is at my own hand.
A bit creepy.....
Old     (odub0perator)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-23-2014, 8:44 PM Reply   
can we forget the fact that she has tattoos and focus on the fact that she has more talent on a wakeboard than half of you who are hating... maybe you can find something better to do with your time than typing a comment that does nothing but make you look like a dick.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-23-2014, 8:54 PM Reply   
Damn the negativity, people. Really not cool.

P.S. She's plenty hot.
Old     (AXISA20)      Join Date: Jul 2013       06-23-2014, 9:22 PM Reply   
To me females with tattoos just add to the overall sexiness of a woman!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2014, 11:14 PM Reply   
Wow, she is definitely a pretty girl. Still prefer without tats tho, but it is just my preference, she can do what she likes, I'm sure she wouldn't look at me twice and I'm not offended.

Bottom line people can do what they like to themselves and other people have the right to have an opinion on it. Imo it is small minded to demand everybody like the same thing and have the same opinion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2014, 12:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolaButler View Post

Yes Claire looks good and..... Yep. I'm that "dude" and my opinions include both male/female, famous, non-famous. I've done nothing more than respond to an opinion poll about whether a tatted up chick was hot or not which segued into what people think of tattoos in general. Who really cares what my opinion is??? This was just an OPINION POLL right? I'm one of many opinions. Only i'm one who speaks from EXPERIENCE. Am I gonna get arrested by the thought police next? I'm just a 46 year old father of four who, after two tattoos from my late teens/early 20's, regrets ever getting them for a multitude of reasons. If I thought they were inherently unattractive in my youth, I would have never gotten one myself. I'm only trying to put the word out that what you do in your 20's can come back to bite you hard a short while later in life. That's pretty much it. Of course I could write a book expanding on it and tell you all the different ways but, I don't think anyone cares and that's fine.

I agree: to each his own-but don't bitch about the consequences of tattoos once you reap them later in life when you're a tad older, more mature, want a real job, need to conduct business professionally or want a spouse who doesn't look like trailer trash etc... And there WILL be consequences. That's a cold hard fact and this is coming from a blue collar worker.

Bottom line IMO is: Who wants their kids to have to explain why their dad looks like an ex-con and their mom looks like an old prostitute? And who cares how some stupid tattoos look with some new bikini? Really? A friggin bikini style is so temporary.

Additionally, I've never aimed my criticism towards anyone personally. In fact, my criticism was originally self deprecating as well and my only goal in replying to this thread was to discourage others from making the same mistakes as I did.

Last edited by markj; 06-24-2014 at 12:09 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2014, 12:39 AM Reply   
Full disclosure: One of my daughters came home from college at spring break this year and revealed a tattoo she got of a cross (in white) on the underside of her ring finger. I gave her no crap because of it. It wasn't sleazy and it won't ever ruin her future impressions to others and it won't stop her from gaining employment. I thought it was a classy/stealthy way to express herself when she chooses to on her own terms whenever she wants. She also won't have to explain a tramp stamp or other classless tatoo to her grand kids when she bends over to pick them up either. Her way of "breaking it to me" was to give me a high five. I thought she had a splinter. Kids these days...
Old     (TundraA22)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-24-2014, 3:31 AM Reply   
Wow! I can believe you guys are still hashing this out... that is 10 min of my life I will never get back.. Meanwhile, everyone of those girls are smoking hot!! Claire is so hot!! And she would smoke most of you with a board on!! Keep it real Claire and let the haters hate!
Old     (TundraA22)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-24-2014, 3:34 AM Reply   
Oh yea, Nicola I sure hope you are in part 2!!
Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       06-24-2014, 4:27 AM Reply   
And then there are those women who frequently change their wardrobe and redecorate their home every so many years.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-24-2014, 7:18 AM Reply   
Damn. Everyone gets so butthurt on here anymore. Quit your bitching and post more pics.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2014, 7:18 AM Reply   
Congrats guys... You've just made WakeWorld notable on Facebook for sh**ting on sisters in the sport.
Old     (TundraA22)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-24-2014, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Congrats guys... You've just made WakeWorld notable on Facebook for sh**ting on sisters in the sport.
Ya no doubt! I notice that as well this morning... represented well
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       06-24-2014, 7:34 AM Reply   
Anyone saying she needs a sandwich is probably not a well defined person in the muscle department, this chic is obviously super fit.

On that same note, based on how toned she is, I'm sure she won't have to worry about sagging skin with the tattoos for MANY years!
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       06-24-2014, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
link please...
Old     (TundraA22)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-24-2014, 7:59 AM Reply   
Claire's page - https://www.facebook.com/claire.lutz?fref=ts

Warning: If you are gay, and cannot stand to see a chic that rocks it on a board and sports nice art on an incredible body, I would suggest you don't click on that link!! Don't say I didn't warn you
Old     (novaman64)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-24-2014, 8:19 AM Reply   
I dont mind some small tattoo's but not a huge fan of full sleeves or leg pieces on girls... I have dated some that have had their entire arms and chest/back done in the past... That being said I definately wouldnt say no to any of the gals posted though....
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-24-2014, 8:32 AM Reply   
I don't personally love tattoo's.
But seriously, those girls have some rocking ass bodies.
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-24-2014, 9:04 AM Reply   
I'm not a big fan of girls with tats, but some girls pull it off and it looks good. This is one of those cases.
Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       06-24-2014, 9:20 AM Reply   
The original photo and caption is bound to incite, and that's just having fun. But the out-of-whole-context photo at the top of the thread is kind of unfair. Looking at other complete images and with her accomplishments, she is a poster child for ink and will influence others to follow suit.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2014, 9:39 AM Reply   
Wow, after being called out Steve still manages to perpetuate the douche bag image for WakeWorld denizens. We do we rag on Scott Byerly?
Old     (TundraA22)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-24-2014, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sppeders View Post
The image you put out is how people portray you be it accurate or not... all tatted society is portraying your as a little rough around the edges... then i open the facebook page and all i read in the first post at the top is a bunch of profanity. She's not helping her own cause...
Wow your good... you read the very first post were she was ranting about being put down because of tats Keep scrolling... seems like a pretty cool and down to earth chic

Wakeworld has so much hate and don't know why
Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       06-24-2014, 10:06 AM Reply   
i think more ink is better! i would only like to see a little more up top. small a cup is not doing it for me. other then that looks great.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-24-2014, 10:24 AM Reply   
I think what's worse about this whole thread is that Claire has to read all of this BS. I would be pissed too and I feel bad for the girl. Not that it can be erased from ours as well as Claire's memory I think this thread should be killed as it's not just a bunch of ignorant statements full of stereotypes but it's also directly related to a person that is getting direct flak. Put a pic up of yourself and let everyone have at it!! This type of crap can lead to people doing bad things nowadays. Look up Amanda Todd
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-24-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
Obviously, there are a few folks on here making comments that are poorly worded and over the top. Well, that's just wakeworld and the internet in general. People are going to say inflammatory things that they would likely never say to someone's face. Instead of saying someone should eat a sandwich, a person could have just said that they prefer girls that are more voluptuous. You can't fault someone for their preferences. People like different things. Could people on here have been more constructive and nicer in general? Sure. Should they have to be, ehhhhhhh? I don't know. That the rub. As a model you are putting yourself out there for people to look at and to judge to a large degree. Feedback, both negative and positive, constructive and destructive, should be expected. When you point the camera at yourself, you're inviting a certain degree of attention, and you need to deal with the results it in a professional way, even if those who lob insults may not, themselves, be acting professionally. It is unfortunate that this has digressed into something more than an opinion poll on the contents of a few pictures, and has, apparently, drawn in someone's personal life.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2014, 10:27 AM Reply   
I personally like ink on girls, as long as it isn't over the top or on the neck or face. I don't think this is over done and it looks good.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-24-2014, 10:42 AM Reply   
Well, I like the Jetpilot Bec boardshorts, so there!

Name:  Bikini3.jpg
Views: 3739
Size:  39.4 KB
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-24-2014, 10:47 AM Reply   
Geeze... simmer down people.

One thing cool, a day old post topped with a pic of bikini-clad chicks has 6,200+ views already. You gotta admit, nothing like women in bikini's, tats or not.

That said, I think that some people are reacting to being categorized as "haters" simply for their expressing their opinion of not liking tats. This is not the same as hate.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-24-2014, 10:55 AM Reply   
I don't begrudge people expressing their opinions one way or the other, but the insensitivity of some of the comments is pretty disappointing. Many of them wouldn't be made to Clair's face, which makes me wonder why people think it's ok to post them up in a public forum where she will read them. Seems like irrational behavior.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2014, 11:04 AM Reply   
My years of experience on various forums have taught me that whenever pics of beautiful women are presented for judgement that it's entirely predictable that some guys will talk crap about them no matter what. But it's also entirely predictable that when you talk about wakeboarders on a wakeboard forum that it will get back to them. So the concept of not posting something you'd be uncomfortable saying to their face takes on a more significant meaning.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-24-2014, 11:11 AM Reply   
Too soon?
Attached Images

Last edited by chattwake; 06-24-2014 at 11:13 AM.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-24-2014, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraA22 View Post
Wow your good... you read the very first post were she was ranting about being put down because of tats Keep scrolling... seems like a pretty cool and down to earth chic

Wakeworld has so much hate and don't know why
I see Steve deleted his post.

Personally, I am a fan of her post and her rant. People making disgusting sweeping generalizations on this thread about someone being promiscuous because they have ink, or make bad life choices just shows what level of bigotry exists out there still. It's sick really.

I ain't perfect, but you know that thing about judging people...

I had no idea she wakeboarded. Even more beautiful, ink or not.
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-24-2014, 11:24 AM Reply   
I personally don't like most tattoo's on girls and tend to be more attracted to girly girls. I find most tattoo's ruin natural beauty, although don't mind small fancy ones on the wrist or ankles. I like a girl that can dress up and look classy. I find a girl with a bunch of tattoo's wearing a dress on looks trashy (not saying she is actually trashy). Do you see Victoria Secret models walking down the runway all inked up? NO! lol. Im not attracted to girls with tattoo's and would never date a girl with a lot of tattoo's. To me do something better for yourself and hit up the gym. Nothing is sexier then a fit natural girl. Its all personal preference. One of my best buddies loves girls inked up. Everyone has different tastes and these are mine. Different tastes are probably a good thing. What ever floats your boat .
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-24-2014, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
Too soon?
You're missing the Supra with the board racks dragging in the water!
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       06-24-2014, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
Too soon?

Old     (crow210)      Join Date: Mar 2014       06-24-2014, 12:27 PM Reply   
lol at Chat. I knew from the beginning this thread had potential for wakeworld notoriety. Maybe it would be better if it was the leg in the photo shopped picture?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2014, 5:23 PM Reply   
Awesome. Good timIng chatt.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-24-2014, 6:00 PM Reply   
One of the best pictures ever! Nice job Chatt.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       06-25-2014, 6:38 AM Reply   
No Ragrets!

Classic!

Last edited by wakeworld; 06-25-2014 at 9:21 AM.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-25-2014, 7:10 AM Reply   
She is a beautiful woman with the tats or not. I'm not into tats all over girls, but if she threw a smile my way it would make my day.

I can't stand guys that judge a beautiful girls, when in reality they don't even have the balls or game to go up and talk to them.

Last edited by wakeworld; 06-25-2014 at 9:21 AM.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-25-2014, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_h View Post
I personally don't like most tattoo's on girls and tend to be more attracted to girly girls. I find most tattoo's ruin natural beauty, although don't mind small fancy ones on the wrist or ankles. I like a girl that can dress up and look classy. I find a girl with a bunch of tattoo's wearing a dress on looks trashy (not saying she is actually trashy). Do you see Victoria Secret models walking down the runway all inked up? NO! lol. Im not attracted to girls with tattoo's and would never date a girl with a lot of tattoo's. To me do something better for yourself and hit up the gym. Nothing is sexier then a fit natural girl. Its all personal preference. One of my best buddies loves girls inked up. Everyone has different tastes and these are mine. Different tastes are probably a good thing. What ever floats your boat .
Not to single you out, but these sweeping generalizations are hilarious.

Girls who rip on a wakeboard who are beautiful, fit and have tats vs. Victoria Secret models... really?
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       06-25-2014, 11:16 AM Reply   
Those are serrattus muscles, not ribs. Ribs are much closer together than that. Don't like the tats though.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-25-2014, 12:18 PM Reply   
Ive got 30 year old tats and they still look good, so to everyone that thinks they will be just a blob in 20-30 years, dont say crap, until you know the facts. And if my granmother had tats, I would think that was awesome! People don't get tattoos for others, and really do not care what others think about them......