Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2015, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Did people actually watch the Hawks game? It was a blow out! Easily the Steeler's worst lost this year with Big Ben and it's the most points the Steelers have given up all year. Did Ben throw it all over the yard, yes but who cares when you pick him off?!?!
Oh and Bobby, no QB has thrown for more yards and touchdowns and beat the Steelers than Mr. Russell Wilson, so what exactly is your point?

BTW, the Chiefs are looking good Ian but it's too bad you have Andy Reid aka Marty Schottenheimer Part II. Enjoy the first round of the playoffs.
The Chiefs beat Pittsburgh by ten points. The Oakland Raiders hung 35 points on Pittsburgh. David Carr threw for over 300 yards against Pittsburgh. Darren every loss Pittsburgh has this year counts the same. Just like Seattle's 5 losses they all count the same.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-01-2015, 8:24 PM Reply   
^^^ 5 < 8
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-02-2015, 12:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Chiefs have won 5 in a row. I'm a Hawks hater and my team is doing pretty good considering how they started. And "Blowout City"... that is rich. Those are the type of comments that create more hawks haters
AMEN TO THAT!!! All it took was a couple of wins (one over a lousy Niners team) and now they're saying/acting like they're on their way to Santa Clara? The only good thing about their delusion is that it will make it so much more fun for the rest of the country when they CHOKE, which they will. Between egos and complacency, they're goin down hard. Can't wait for next week!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-02-2015, 6:47 AM Reply   
If the Chiefs make it to the playoffs, yes... they will most likely lose in the first round. See how that works, i take the emotion out of it and look at things realistically. Might as well join in on the trash talking

Last edited by onlyinboards; 12-02-2015 at 6:47 AM. Reason: ...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2015, 7:05 AM Reply   
For all the trash talk we have heard over the last few years let's put things in perspective.. The Seahawks are 1-2 in Super Bowl games. What other Teams are supported by such loud and obnoxious fans? All of them.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2015, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
The Chiefs beat Pittsburgh by ten points. The Oakland Raiders hung 35 points on Pittsburgh. David Carr threw for over 300 yards against Pittsburgh. Darren every loss Pittsburgh has this year counts the same. Just like Seattle's 5 losses they all count the same.
Bobby, so does every loss Dallas has this year count the same?!?! Does that mean they would be 3-8 with your lord n savior Tony Romo?!?! Let me guess...YES!!!

It must be brutal for all you guys on this thread that year after year the Hawks are still winning and your teams are lucky to be relevant in week 10. Do you guys even watch football in January? What's it like getting excited for the NFL Draft?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2015, 3:49 PM Reply   
Darren the Redskins have one less win than the Seahawks. Larry roots for the Redskins. The Chiefs have the same record as the Hawks Ian roots for the Chiefs. Let's really put the talk into perspective. You say Seahawks are in a winning mode after 11 games.There are 20 teams with a better record or within one game of the Seahawks record 6-5. The teams within one game are Redskins,Giants,Bears,Buccaneers, Raiders and Bills all 5-6. The teams with a equal record to the Seahawks 6-5 Jets,Chiefs,Texans,Colts,Falcons and Steelers.One team is 7-4 Packers. One team is 8-3 Vikings. Three teams are 9-2 Broncos,Bengals and the NFC West leading Cardinals who already beat Seattle at their house.. One team is 10-1 the Patriots who beat the Seahawks with a last minute interception of Danger Wuss in the Super Bowl. At 11-0 we have the Carolina Panthers who already beat the Seahawks and the 12th man this year. Of the 7 teams with a better record this year 5 of them already beat Seattle this year. One team with a worse record already beat them too. (Rams). Of the 32 teams in the NFL 12 have a equal or better record than the Seahawks. So 40%of the teams are at least equal. Almost 25% of the total teams have a better record. 20% are within one game.Only 37% of the teams aren't within one game of the Seahawks,My Cowboys are among them. Looks like most of the fans are experiencing winning according to your definition. Only 44% of the teams have a winning Record as of week 11. That # could increase. Remember if the Seahawks lose to Minnesota,which I expect they will,they won't have a winning record anymore.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2015, 4:04 PM Reply   
You didn't answer my questions Booby. No matter. You can spit out all the stats you want about what teams are doing during the regular season but the TRUTH is no other team has been to the Superbowl more than the Hawks in the past ten years. Are the Hawks flawed this year, yes I think their record shows that, but they are still the NFC Champs till another team proves otherwise. Last I checked the trophy is still in Seattle.

Enjoy the draft...
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       12-02-2015, 4:28 PM Reply   
Man this thread is awesome. One thing I've noticed is in the days following a hawk loss, it's relatively quiet on here but when they beat these mediocre teams they are automatically the best team and well on their way to winning the super bowl...

Would any of you super confident hawks fans be willing to bet that the Hawks will win the nfc?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2015, 4:35 PM Reply   
^^Yep! What are you thinking?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2015, 6:56 PM Reply   
Darren is dying to wear a Carson Palmer Jersey next year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2015, 7:01 PM Reply   
Darren every loss Dallas has this year counts the same. I think if Tony was playing the whole year they would probable be 8-3. My bet is still open if you still think the Giants are the beast in the east. I definitely think the Cardinals are the Best in the West.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-02-2015, 7:34 PM Reply   
Russ named NFC player of the week. Just saying...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2015, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
You didn't answer my questions Booby. No matter. You can spit out all the stats you want about what teams are doing during the regular season but the TRUTH is no other team has been to the Superbowl more than the Hawks in the past ten years. Are the Hawks flawed this year, yes I think their record shows that, but they are still the NFC Champs till another team proves otherwise. Last I checked the trophy is still in Seattle.

Enjoy the draft...
"NO team has been to the Superbowl more than the Hawks in the last ten years". Let's examine that statement. You selected the ten year mark because of it's convenience to the statement you wanted us to be in awe of. The real facts , which I know you always look forward to. In the last ten years by most people's definition would be 2005 to 2015. In that span 4 teams have been multiple times. Colts twice,Giants twice,Steelers 3 times,Seahawks 3 times and Patriots 4 times. Now let's examine success. The Colts are 1-1 for a 50% win record.The Giants are 2-0 for a 100% win record. The Steelers are 2 -1 for a 66% win record. The Patriots are 2-2 for a 50% win record. If you go back 1 year to 2004 the Patriots win another Superbowl to up their win percentage to 60%. The Seahawks are 1-2 for a 33% win record.When you look at how successful teams have been in their Superbowl trips Seattle sucks. Even my lowly Cowboys are 5-3 for a 62.5 % win record. That my friend are just the facts. Spin the thread how you want , i'll always be here to present just the facts.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2015, 7:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Russ named NFC player of the week. Just saying...
One week does not a season make.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-02-2015, 8:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShredSAN View Post
Man this thread is awesome. One thing I've noticed is in the days following a hawk loss, it's relatively quiet on here but when they beat these mediocre teams they are automatically the best team and well on their way to winning the super bowl...

Would any of you super confident hawks fans be willing to bet that the Hawks will win the nfc?
As a Hawks fan I think we will get a wild card and maybe go out 2nd round. I'd be happy to go all the way and you're in until you're out but realistically that's where I think we'll be.

Last edited by Cabledog; 12-02-2015 at 8:49 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-03-2015, 4:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
As a Hawks fan I think we will get a wild card and maybe go out 2nd round. I'd be happy to go all the way and you're in until you're out but realistically that's where I think we'll be.
As a realistic football fan I think you will lose 2-- 3 more games. 8-8 won't make the playoffs. If it does your fist road game as the 6 seed will be your loss.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-03-2015, 5:15 AM Reply   
Week 13 picks
Thursday @8:30 pm
GB @DET - Lions at home. They sweep the Packers on their way to a wild card berth.

Sunday @1:00pm
NYJ @ NYG - New York wins at home. The Jets that is.
ARI @ STL - Cardinals on the road extend their lead on the squaks.
ATL @ TB - Bucs at home.
CAR @ NO - Panthers on the road.
SEA @ MIN - Vikings win by letting AP run wild in the leigon of room for days.
HOU @ BUF - Bills at home. It will be cold.
BAL @ MIA - Dolphins at home.
CIN @ CLE - Bengals on the road.
JAX @ TEN -Jaguars on the road.
SF @ CHI - Da Bears in the cold weather at Soldier Field.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm
DEN @ SD - Broncos on the road with the deputy assistant sheriff.
KC @ OAK - Chiefs on the road in a tight game.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm
PHI @ NE - Patriots at home. Yes even without the Gronk.

Sunday night @ 8:30 pm
IND @ PIT - Steelers and the cold weather are just too much much for a 40 year old QB. Steelers win at home.

DAL @ WAS - I'm tired of hoping . Redskins at home.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-03-2015, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
As a realistic football fan I think you will lose 2-- 3 more games. 8-8 won't make the playoffs. If it does your fist road game as the 6 seed will be your loss.
Hawks will be tough down the stretch and hard to beat once the playoffs start. As a Dallas fan I understand you don't have much playoff experience in the last 15 years or so...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-03-2015, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hawks will be tough down the stretch and hard to beat once the playoffs start. As a Dallas fan I understand you don't have much playoff experience in the last 15 years or so...
As a Dallas fan I witnessed all 8 Superbowl appearances.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-03-2015, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
As a Dallas fan I witnessed all 8 Superbowl appearances.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       12-03-2015, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Darren is dying to wear a Carson Palmer Jersey next year.
Ha yep or possibly a Greg Hardy jersey...
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-03-2015, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bobby, so does every loss Dallas has this year count the same?!?! Does that mean they would be 3-8 with your lord n savior Tony Romo?!?! Let me guess...YES!!!

It must be brutal for all you guys on this thread that year after year the Hawks are still winning and your teams are lucky to be relevant in week 10. Do you guys even watch football in January? What's it like getting excited for the NFL Draft?
My team is 9-2 and just beat the Patriots...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2015, 10:04 AM Reply   
^^Congrats Tim. The Broncos are doing amazing things this year despite all the injuries. I'm hoping Manning can make a comeback but that's like Bobby hoping his Cowboys will ever be good.

Rooting for the Lions but Packers win.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2015, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Darren every loss Dallas has this year counts the same. I think if Tony was playing the whole year they would probable be 8-3. My bet is still open if you still think the Giants are the beast in the east. I definitely think the Cardinals are the Best in the West.
LOL!! "8-3" I literally just spit out my coffee when I read that!! Looks like Tony was really on his way to 8-3 vs the Panthers. In his "comeback" he threw as many TDs to the Cowboys as he did to the other two teams they played. 2 TDs and 5 INTs. Romo was in peak late season form.

Can't wait to see this movie next season! Although I feel like I've seen it at least 117 times already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TD7l_jflXI
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-03-2015, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^Congrats Tim. The Broncos are doing amazing things this year despite all the injuries. I'm hoping Manning can make a comeback but that's like Bobby hoping his Cowboys will ever be good.

Rooting for the Lions but Packers win.
I don't know if I want Peyton back, he might be in that interception movie with Romo...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-03-2015, 7:06 PM Reply   
So when Russ was struggling the entire NFL said he was capped out, his scheme would no longer work, he couldn't be successful in the pocket...

Fast forward five weeks... Aaron Rogers has the same issues and the crtics are attacking everyone around him with no one questioning his play?

He's about to lose to a second team Russ beat while he was struggling btw.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-03-2015, 8:42 PM Reply   
Wow! Just wow!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2015, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
So when Russ was struggling the entire NFL said he was capped out, his scheme would no longer work, he couldn't be successful in the pocket...

Fast forward five weeks... Aaron Rogers has the same issues and the crtics are attacking everyone around him with no one questioning his play?

He's about to lose to a second team Russ beat while he was struggling btw.
The "Fix" was in . The mysterious facemask call on the last play. Rodgers was tackled by his shoulder pad. We will see hundreds of players get their facemask brushed like Rodgers did and it will be a no call like it should be. Not in this game. That was almost as embarrassing as Green Bays loss to Seattle in the Championship game last year. Except this game got "The Call" to save The Packers.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-04-2015, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
The "Fix" was in . The mysterious facemask call on the last play. Rodgers was tackled by his shoulder pad. We will see hundreds of players get their facemask brushed like Rodgers did and it will be a no call like it should be. Not in this game. That was almost as embarrassing as Green Bays loss to Seattle in the Championship game last year. Except this game got "The Call" to save The Packers.
Spoken like a true Cowboys fan. It's always the refs, or the "fix", or injuries, or some other excuse but the Packers made enough plays to win and the Lions did not. Lions let off the gas in the 2nd quarter and the Packers didn't. The fact that not a single Lions player was even near the ball at the end is a joke. They deserved to lose that game. BTW looks like you are 0-1 this week Bobby.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2015, 5:10 PM Reply   
I'll make up that ground on the Seattle game. That's if you pick them to beat the Vikings.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2015, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Spoken like a true Cowboys fan. It's always the refs, or the "fix", or injuries, or some other excuse but the Packers made enough plays to win and the Lions did not. Lions let off the gas in the 2nd quarter and the Packers didn't. The fact that not a single Lions player was even near the ball at the end is a joke. They deserved to lose that game. BTW looks like you are 0-1 this week Bobby.
That's right Cowboys fans speak. Seahawks fans whine and cry like babies.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2015, 11:20 AM Reply   
NYJ @ NYG - GMen
ARI @ STL - Rammies
ATL @ TB - Bucs
CAR @ NO - Panthers continue dominance
SEA @ MIN - HAWKS!!
HOU @ BUF - Bills
BAL @ MIA - Fins
CIN @ CLE - Bungals
JAX @ TEN -Titans
SF @ CHI - Da Bears
DEN @ SD - Ponies
KC @ OAK - Chiefs
PHI @ NE - Pats
IND @ PIT - Steelers
DAL @ DC - Call me crazy but I'm picking dem boyz. GO ROMO!! oh wait...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-05-2015, 11:37 AM Reply   
Cards / Rams - Rams

Niners / Bears - Bears

Hawks / Vikings - Hawks
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-06-2015, 12:28 PM Reply   
Is Minnesota a professional team? Anyone seen this guy Adrian Peterson everyone has been talking about?

Bobby... Hawks are gonna go 8-8?

Can't wait to see your attempt to put a negative spin on this one.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-06-2015, 12:57 PM Reply   
How's that for BLOWOUT CITY!??!?!?! Looks like the best RB showed up today and the other guy had 18 yards.

"SEA @ MIN - Vikings win by letting AP run wild in the leigon of room for days." LOL!! LOB!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-06-2015, 12:58 PM Reply   
Who wants to bet against the Hawks again?!?!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2015, 1:08 PM Reply   
Ha. Ha. Ha.

The rest of the NFC just crapped their pants.... Seattle D is back.....125 total yards of offense.....Ha!

Did the Mighty Vikings loan their uni's to a high school team today?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-06-2015, 1:23 PM Reply   
Damn fine win today.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2015, 1:24 PM Reply   
Gabbert drives final nail into Kaep's Forty Niner career casket.

Last edited by meathead65; 12-06-2015 at 1:26 PM. Reason: ..
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-06-2015, 1:24 PM Reply   
Peterson had a rock solid 18 yards!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-06-2015, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who wants to bet against the Hawks again?!?!
I already told you i'll take the Cardinals to win the NFC West. It's funny how quickly you run your mouth when Seattle wins. When they don't win we are spared for days till we hear your excuses.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-06-2015, 2:02 PM Reply   
All this talk of dominance. Seattle is 3 games behind Arizona with 4 games left in the season. I think all of us would agree you guys are smoking something that is definitely mind altering.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2015, 2:04 PM Reply   
^^^^^
What would be awesome if you couldn't post for days after every Cowboys loss.......we'd all forget who you are��������

J/K......you are the king of smack.....
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2015, 2:06 PM Reply   
We all realize the west is out of reach.... But the NFC title is in play and obtainable....
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2015, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShredSAN View Post

Conner...... Where'd ya go????

Cliff called you.....just bluffing, were you?

Doesn't look like such a good bet anymore does it?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-06-2015, 5:21 PM Reply   
Seattle will win out. After beating Az in Az Bobby will become devout Panther fan. Critiques are all on board with Hawks after today's win. Russ will be be awarded anothet player of the week nod. Guess it ain't just us delusional fans now.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-06-2015, 5:25 PM Reply   
Love to see Matt get even with the Steelers tonight.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-06-2015, 6:38 PM Reply   
Great win today for the Seahawks!! Russell Wilson out rushed the entire vikes offense....
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-07-2015, 7:03 AM Reply   
6 in a row for the Chiefs. yes, the Seahawks looked really good. Congrats.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-07-2015, 7:55 AM Reply   
AFC will be fun to watch the rest of the way, 7-8 teams still with a legit shot at the dance. Top 3 teams are a lock, next 3 spots up for grabs.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-07-2015, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
I already told you i'll take the Cardinals to win the NFC West. It's funny how quickly you run your mouth when Seattle wins. When they don't win we are spared for days till we hear your excuses.
I only bet on my team, something you don't know about unless we are talking about the draft.
Since you claim that the Hawks won't make the playoffs, want to bet on that?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
All this talk of dominance. Seattle is 3 games behind Arizona with 4 games left in the season. I think all of us would agree you guys are smoking something that is definitely mind altering.
It's low grade stuff compared to whatever the "Romo will take us to the Super Bowl" drug is that Dallas fans are smoking. After a decade it would seem that you are addicted and need an intervention.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas has hardly won at all this season but yet you still run your mouth.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2015, 11:40 AM Reply   
Bobby likes stats...

Russell Wilson's past three games: 76.7 completion percentage, 10.2 yards per attempt, 11 touchdowns, zero interceptions and a 93.6 Total QBR. The Seahawks are averaging 35.3 points per game in that stretch.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
6 in a row for the Chiefs. yes, the Seahawks looked really good. Congrats.
Chiefs are playing tough. The raiders record doesn't do justice for how hard they play the rivalry games between you guys.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 5:33 PM Reply   
Why is a 3-10 team on Monday Night Football?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I only bet on my team, something you don't know about unless we are talking about the draft.
Since you claim that the Hawks won't make the playoffs, want to bet on that?
I told you I bet your team doesn't win the NFC West. I bet the Cardinals win the NFC West.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's low grade stuff compared to whatever the "Romo will take us to the Super Bowl" drug is that Dallas fans are smoking. After a decade it would seem that you are addicted and need an intervention.
Show me where I posted that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas has hardly won at all this season but yet you still run your mouth.
It's called posting. You don't have to read it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bobby likes stats...

Russell Wilson's past three games: 76.7 completion percentage, 10.2 yards per attempt, 11 touchdowns, zero interceptions and a 93.6 Total QBR. The Seahawks are averaging 35.3 points per game in that stretch.
You're right Cardinals 10-2 Seahawks 7-5 . Cardinals have the better division record.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2015, 6:28 PM Reply   
We're best served right now going after the 5th spot which would afford us a game against the lowly NFC East which obviously sucks when their division leader isn't even at 500. Which puts us fans in a pretty crappy spit come Thursday when the Vikings play the Cards. If the Cards win we slip into that 5th seed spot.

This Monday night game???? Holy crappy football Batman!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2015, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're right Cardinals 10-2 Seahawks 7-5 . Cardinals have the better division record.
You also claimed We'd go 8-8 and miss the playoffs. Sticking to that are ya? Won't matter who won the West come time for the NFC Championship game...

Last edited by seattle; 12-07-2015 at 7:11 PM.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2015, 7:10 PM Reply   
Dallas is bad... Washington is bad... Being forced to watch them Monday night is awful...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Show me where I posted that.
22 posts above this one

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas is bad... Washington is bad... Being forced to watch them Monday night is awful...
It's the field goal bowl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 7:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
22 posts above this one

I was referring to the statement Romo will take us to the Super Bowl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 7:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
NO one is forcing you to watch anything. I'm sure you have at leaSt 200 other channels to choose from.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is only 1 team in the league with a worse record than Dallas!!! That's right 1 team...

So pathetic.

How about this for a bet. 2016 season straight up final record. Hawks vs Cowboys. Most wins takes it. Wilson or Romo jersey, 50 gallons of fuel, case of beer, whatever.

You don't have to answer right away....Dallas just turned the ball over again so it might not be a good time.....
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 8:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
I was referring to the statement Romo will take us to the Super Bowl.
Fair enough, that was last year.. and the year before... And the year before.... Etc... Etc....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fair enough, that was last year.. and the year before... And the year before.... Etc... Etc....
Show me once where I posted Romo will take us to the Super Bowl.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 8:05 PM Reply   
Nice catch by Dez.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is only 1 team in the league with a worse record than Dallas!!! That's right 1 team...

So pathetic.

How about this for a bet. 2016 season straight up final record. Hawks vs Cowboys. Most wins takes it. Wilson or Romo jersey, 50 gallons of fuel, case of beer, whatever.

You don't have to answer right away....Dallas just turned the ball over again so it might not be a good time.....
That turnover turned into 3 points for Dallas. You know if Romo was playing Dallas would have scored a TD.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 8:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Show me once where I posted Romo will take us to the Super Bowl.
Cmon man, Dallas fans have been drunk on the Romo koolaid for years. I don't have time to go back through the threads but I bet there is one when you were 12-4 or whatever last year.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 8:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
That turnover turned into 3 points for Dallas. You know if Romo was playing Dallas would have scored a TD.
You're probably right. So do we have a bet?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2015, 8:31 PM Reply   
Good finish Bobby. Nice run by McFadden.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 8:46 PM Reply   
Congratulations Darren you won the picks 2 weeks in a row.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2015, 9:15 PM Reply   
Perspective, it's a funny thing. Let's put this season into perspective. The NFC East sucks, that we can all agree. Three teams in the NFC East are 5-7 Dallas is one game out of 1st place. I haven't said anything about Dallas going to the Superbowl this year. Arizona is 10-2 and Seattle is 7-5. Seattle is 2 games ahead of the lowly NFC East teams Seattle fans say are worthless. Yet from their perspective Seattle is either NFC Championship or Superbowl bound.News alert!!! Seattle is further from first place in their division than the Cowboys are in their division. Seattle fans say Dallas is among the worst teams in the league and going after the #1 pick in the draft. Seattle is closer to the NFC East low life's records 5-7 than they are to the Cardinals record. Dallas is 3 games behind Seattle but you don't see me posting about Dallas catching Seattle. On the other hand Seattle fans think they're Superbowl bound even though they are 3 games behind Arizona who already beat them in Seattle.Carolina already beat Seattle in Seattle. Green Bay already beat Seattle. I guess you have to wear those Seahawk goggles to see things from their perspective. You know they will bring up their back to back Superbowl appearances right away. 1 - 2 in the Superbowl........ yep i'm impressed.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2015, 8:15 AM Reply   
Gonna be fun watching you cling to the Cardinals so tightly as the remainder of the season plays out Bobby. Kinda like the way you clung to Dallas last year, then Green Bay. Just like last year I'll remind you that regular season games mean nothing come playoff time. Until then, sit back and watch the Hawks run the board for the remainder of their schedule.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2015, 8:45 AM Reply   
All these delusional critiques... How do you put an 8-8 team in the #6 slot???

Square these guys away Bobby!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-patriots-drop