Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (spherren)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-22-2005, 8:50 PM Reply   
Want some input on the liquid force team wakeboard.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2005, 8:55 PM Reply   
Do I?

Why no, no I do not.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. It may do you good to make your posts a bit more clear..
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 9:42 PM Reply   
hahaha
Old     (boarderbabe)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:47 PM Reply   
Some input on the Team...
Well... for me, being that every board rides differently for every person... This board rode really well. Amazing pop, (considering my weight?? I donno) and it was just a light board. I got the Angel board, which is the sister board to the Team, and I LOVE it! I have made such progress with that board, and I really love it. I would recommend it- both the Angel and the Team...
*Danielle
Old     (gatorhator)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-23-2005, 4:19 AM Reply   
Yep, I love it. Go Get one.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-23-2005, 5:10 AM Reply   
I have one and I love it. Rides alot like the Trip, but has alittle more rocker. Very forgiving board.
Old    thebryan12            08-23-2005, 1:21 PM Reply   
Despite the reviews my 05' Team has plenty of pop and smooth,stable landings.Its NOT a 3 stage rocker but could've fooled me.Not sure what your level of riding is but the side fins on this or the trip w/ the center fin are like velco. I'm not a fan of the skate feel but remove the center fin and you're loose!!! Great board for intermediate class of riding. (just an opinion)(DEMO.DEMO!!!)
Old     (gtaussie15)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-23-2005, 3:38 PM Reply   
'sry' to hijack this post, but I just wanted to say that this is a forum not english class.

As for the team, my friend has one and said it rides really nice, good pop and all and nice landing out in the flats.
Old    260searay            08-23-2005, 3:52 PM Reply   
I have one but i am a beginner and havent really ridden many other boards. It seems fast compared to the obrien i had and it tracks really well with the cupped side fins. I just started going wake to wake and it seems to pop good and have solid landings.
Old     (fyrdawg)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2005, 8:42 AM Reply   
I have LF Team 139. It's a good board, tracks well, good pop off the wake and lands well/holds well. It's also a pretty light board. Fun to ride. DEMO/DEMO/DEMO