Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (azeus17)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-29-2017, 11:59 AM Reply   
Hey guys, if anyone has an old wakeboard sitting around they want to get rid of for free, or for very little, let me know. I will obviously pay shipping. I am building a bench, or two, for our dock so I will need 2-4 boards.

It's probably a long shot, but thought I would ask.

Thanks!
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-29-2017, 4:03 PM Reply   
I have some old slingshot boards you can have. How many do you want? I have a 2012, 2013, and 2014 slingshot Response. All of theses have the fast track blown out. I'll send you some pics of the graphics and condition when I get home. I also have a 2012 Slingshot Recoil that is still in rideable condition but beat up from the cable park. I would plan for around $30/board shipping. I have a bigger box I could probably get a couple of boards I , so it might cut down some on the shipping, but last time I shipped a board to someone through FedEx it was $30.
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       03-29-2017, 10:50 PM Reply   
I've got a mountain of broken boards, feel free to PM me if you need some and we can work it out!
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-30-2017, 5:56 AM Reply   
I actually just did the same thing. I made a post on the team talk website about the same thing and bought an older board from a member for $50. The bench turned out pretty good. You can also find some cheaper boards online as well.

This bench uses an old hyperlite board, a blemished X23 surf edition platform that my dealer replaced on my boat and we used cement legs to keep it from moving during a flood.

Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       03-30-2017, 7:04 AM Reply   
hella cool !!!
Old     (azeus17)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-31-2017, 8:25 AM Reply   
Dustin and Jordan, I tried sending a PM, but couldn't get it to work. If between the two of you I could get 4 boards, that would be great. Thanks

Last edited by azeus17; 03-31-2017 at 8:30 AM.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-31-2017, 7:58 PM Reply   
Hey man I got you taken care of. Get my PM's back?