Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2016, 6:34 PM Reply   
Kellen Moore scored more fantasy points than Russell BILLS Wilson. Cole Beasley and Terrance Williams both scored more fantasy points than any Seahawk reciever. Jason Witten scored more fantasy points than any Seahawk tight end. Just a few facts. Another important fact . There are 5 or 6 of you Seahawk fans hating on the Cowboys every week. The reason no one posts on this thread is because you guys can dish it out but you can't take it. I honored my bet in a timely fashion. Darren hasn't yet fully honored his. You guys change whether or not the past or the present is relevant every week. As for your statement that I don't root for the Cowboys. You obviously don't read the thread or pay attention. I bet none of you have been Seahawk fans as long as i've been a Cowboys fan.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2016, 6:36 PM Reply   
In case your wondering BILLS stands for Boy I Love Losing Superbowls.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2016, 7:10 PM Reply   
Hawks fan since 75. Always Hawks fan no matter their record...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2016, 7:20 PM Reply   
That's amazing Ian really it is. But you'll not get passed the Steelers. It'll be a Steelers Hawks Super bowl rematch this year.
Old    r33pwrd            01-03-2016, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Kellen Moore scored more fantasy points than Russell BILLS Wilson. Cole Beasley and Terrance Williams both scored more fantasy points than any Seahawk reciever. Jason Witten scored more fantasy points than any Seahawk tight end. Just a few facts. Another important fact . There are 5 or 6 of you Seahawk fans hating on the Cowboys every week. The reason no one posts on this thread is because you guys can dish it out but you can't take it. I honored my bet in a timely fashion. Darren hasn't yet fully honored his. You guys change whether or not the past or the present is relevant every week. As for your statement that I don't root for the Cowboys. You obviously don't read the thread or pay attention. I bet none of you have been Seahawk fans as long as i've been a Cowboys fan.
Lmao your team loses again so now you go to fantasy?? Hawks had the win in the first half so yes none of them had the need to run up stats let alone play the whole game. I'm a Kellen fan (broncos fan) so good to see him put up some decent numbers and hopefully give him some attention in the offseason for a backup job somewhere.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2016, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:

And in your fantasy world Kellen Moore and Jason Witten are tag teaming you. Jesus man are you serious fantasy points? Why don't you go to your fantasy world where the team you pretend to root for made the playoffs. I'll take Russell Wilson's three touchdowns and a win against one of the best teams in the NFL over your ridiculous fantasy points. I knew you'd run this out there, knew it. So to quote Billy Hoyke "you'd rather look good and lose than look ugly and win". Pathetic

Oh and for what it's worth...F it never mind you're to stupid to extrapolate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 8:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
And the Chiefs keep on winning. From 1-5 to 11-5
Pretty impressive! Wish the Niners still had Smith...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 8:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
I picked the Hawks. Boy, Bobby... rooting for the Cards must feel a lot like rooting for Dallas. I'll take the Vikings tonight.
Given your record, you are nothing more than lucky today. Like... DUMB luck.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2016, 8:44 PM Reply   
I doubt the Steelers or the Seahawks even get to their respective championship games.
Old    r33pwrd            01-03-2016, 8:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I doubt the Steelers or the Seahawks even get to their respective championship games.
I KNOW the cowboys wont...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2016, 8:55 PM Reply   
You doubt everything because its easy to not believe in something. That way if whatever one believes in falls short you can sit back and say I told you so. It's sad and pathetic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 8:58 PM Reply   
The Cardinals players were flat all day and clearly never cared about it. Ariens did though. Oh well. They get to rest next week while Seattle gets to tough it out on the road. I find it amusing how all it takes is one win for Seattle fans to talk tough, despite getting their collective, humiliated asses handed to them at home by the 6-8 Rams (who even the 3-12 Niners beat). After any win, Hawks fans are like ghetto thugs who just won a $500.00 lottery and "wanna go get rowdy wit all dat money".

Still classless.

Exactly why their fans are the most HATED fans in the NFL by a long shot. Look it up. Might also wanna look up your all time win/loss record: 314-313. You're one game over .500! A real dynasty I tell ya! Pffft! You're 1-3 in SB appearances which shows you can't finish more than a bologna sandwich. You're not even paper tigers. You're paper mâché tigers. Talk to me when you get at least 3 SB rings within a decade. Then I'll consider respecting anything about your franchise. Until then, enjoy your rain Hell.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 9:00 PM Reply   
Bobby, please do not pick the Chiefs to win. Haha. Seahawks are scary. I'm not worried about the Steelers. Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in like 25 years or something. If we beat the Texans I will be very happy. However a Chiefs super bowl win in the same season as a Royals World Series championship (and a possible Jayhawks NCAA title... Very premature I know) would be incredible!! A guy can dream.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
And in your fantasy world Kellen Moore and Jason Witten are tag teaming you. Jesus man are you serious fantasy points? Why don't you go to your fantasy world where the team you pretend to root for made the playoffs. I'll take Russell Wilson's three touchdowns and a win against one of the best teams in the NFL over your ridiculous fantasy points. I knew you'd run this out there, knew it. So to quote Billy Hoyke "you'd rather look good and lose than look ugly and win". Pathetic

Oh and for what it's worth...F it never mind you're to stupid to extrapolate.
You revealed yourself as the true stupid one when you misspelled "too". You must be a hawks fan.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2016, 9:19 PM Reply   
Oh you got me Mark, home run buddy. While thumbing this in from my phone I misspelled misused "to/too". You must be very proud of yourself. I mean in the end this is an English thread right? GFY and while you're at it get a life.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2016, 9:24 PM Reply   
Oh and for the record a Google search turns up the mosted hated fans as the Eagles fans and the whiniest as the Patriots fans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 9:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
That's all bobby does. Cheers for 31 other teams and hates on the Hawks. More of a troll than a fan. Lately he's been giving Mark a reach around trying to find sympathy for his 4-11 season. Misery loves company...

At least the Niners were able to give their fans a couple wins at home this season. Something Dallas was only able to do once. And Houston (Texas's pro team) have twice as many wins. LMAO!!
This is so last week but, I forgot to say how darn funny your "(Texas's pro team)" comment was. I'm sure Bobby even got a laugh out of that one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 10:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh you got me Mark, home run buddy. While thumbing this in from my phone I misspelled misused "to/too". You must be very proud of yourself. I mean in the end this is an English thread right? GFY and while you're at it get a life.
Touchy touchy. I must have hit a nerve. Sorry that you had to sit in the back of the English class, mooching Tater Tots off of Napolean. We'll let you blame your bad grammar on your phone this time. Next time, don't use a ten dollar word like extrapolate right after f'ing up the basic spelling of another simple word while you're in the process of insulting someone else's intelligence-even if the irony is hilarious. I'm not a spellcheck Nazi. I just think its funny and ironic to watch someone misspell words as they're calling someone else stupid.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2016, 10:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and for the record a Google search turns up the mosted hated fans as the Eagles fans and the whiniest as the Patriots fans.
I have no problem believing Google doesn't have the most recent polls. It happens..... Maybe search for more recent articles.
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The Cardinals players were flat all day and clearly never cared about it. Ariens did though. Oh well. They get to rest next week while Seattle gets to tough it out on the road. I find it amusing how all it takes is one win for Seattle fans to talk tough, despite getting their collective, humiliated asses handed to them at home by the 6-8 Rams (who even the 3-12 Niners beat). After any win, Hawks fans are like ghetto thugs who just won a $500.00 lottery and "wanna go get rowdy wit all dat money".

Still classless.

Exactly why their fans are the most HATED fans in the NFL by a long shot. Look it up. Might also wanna look up your all time win/loss record: 314-313. You're one game over .500! A real dynasty I tell ya! Pffft! You're 1-3 in SB appearances which shows you can't finish more than a bologna sandwich. You're not even paper tigers. You're paper mâché tigers. Talk to me when you get at least 3 SB rings within a decade. Then I'll consider respecting anything about your franchise. Until then, enjoy your rain Hell.
So the hawks franchise sucks... we get it but what does that say about your niners who have lost more games to Seattle than they have won??
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-04-2016, 7:11 AM Reply   
Boy!

Everyone is fired up on here this week that's for sure.

Looks like we're gonna have a good playoff season!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-04-2016, 7:54 AM Reply   
I went to the Broncos vs Chargers game yesterday. The same fans that Booed PFM off the field, cheered like crazy for him when he returned. People were booing at halftime as the Broncos went in to the locker room...with a lead? My wife got mad at me because I asked people why there were booing their own team? Freakin idiots! I hate fair weather fans.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-04-2016, 7:58 AM Reply   
Oh the irony..... A Niner's fan calling Seahawks fans "bandwagon" and "thugs"......that's rich.
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Oh the irony..... A Niner's fan calling Seahawks fans "bandwagon" and "thugs"......that's rich.
What are you talking about? Did you not see all 18 fans at the last home game at levi lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2016, 10:50 AM Reply   
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Another blow out win for the Hawks!! Hey AZ nice home field advantage. I heard more Hawks fans than Cards fans during the game. Good to see the Cards just give up at half time.
Hawks give up the fewest points in the NFL again for the 4th straight season. That has never happened in the Super Bowl Era NFL. NBD.
RW is the first QB to ever throw 4000+ yards, run 500+ yards, and throw 30+ TDs in a season.
Newton, Palmer, Bridgewater, & Cousins = 1 playoff win. LOL!! RW already has 6 playoff wins.

Meanwhile Bobby is talking about fantasy football and Mark is crushing spellcheck.
Don't worry though, my favorite player is still TONY "GOLFING" ROMO!!! Finally he can get back to what he does best, the off season.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2016, 10:53 AM Reply   
Bobby still want to bet on this years SB winner? Or are the stakes still too high for you?
BTW I heard the Cowboys are looking at Trevone Boykins as the QB of the future. They really like his "punch", kind of like Hardy's leadership style.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-04-2016, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess everyone else was scared to pick the games this week.. We got our #4 pick so i'm satisfied.
Think you will use that pick or trade it for Johnny "I like to party" Football?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2016, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Think you will use that pick or trade it for Johnny "I like to party" Football?
Doubt it. Johnny has a better chance winning in Cleveland. LOL!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2016, 4:19 PM Reply   
Keep on running your mouths. Major disappointment is right around the corner. Don't blame us when we pile on for a page or two. It's only half of what you asked for. When will you learn?
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Keep on running your mouths. Major disappointment is right around the corner. Don't blame us when we pile on for a page or two. It's only half of what you asked for. When will you learn?
You are piling on a page other two now and all you have is that you get a better draft pick lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2016, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
You are piling on a page other two now and all you have is that you get a better draft pick lol
I can't even begin to correct the grammatical errors in that post. Mark can y up u help out?
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 6:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can't even begin to correct the grammatical errors in that post. Mark can y up u help out?
Sorry was drinking a beer while I typed it... being a Dallas fan you should be use to that kind of fail
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2016, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Bobby still want to bet on this years SB winner? Or are the stakes still too high for you?
BTW I heard the Cowboys are looking at Trevone Boykins as the QB of the future. They really like his "punch", kind of like Hardy's leadership style.
The Seahawks will never make it to the Superbowl. Not to mention you'll never finish honoring your bet. I'm 56 years old and as technically challenged as they come and I figured out how to post the picture you chose on my profile in less than a day.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
What are you talking about? Did you not see all 18 fans at the last home game at levi lol
Hey now. Those stands we're pretty full as the Niners did what the hawks couldn't do all year.
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey now. Those stands we're pretty full as the Niners did what the hawks couldn't do all year.
I guess it was not that bad given the season.. The funny part though is wrestlemania holds the attendance record at levi stadium. For the record the niners are my #2 team...
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also you must have missed my earlier post about how bad the hawks franchise is
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 8:10 PM Reply   
The hawks kicked butt yesterday because they had to make up for the humiliation from the last time they lost there. They had to redeem themselves in their own minds. Good for them that they got it out of their system. Now on to Minnesota. Pretty sure the Vikings will be better prepared this time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 8:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also you must have missed my earlier post about how bad the hawks franchise is
Nope. I got it. I just didn't think you needed me to tell you I agree with your statement. Thanks for making it though. It needed to be said. Glad a hawks fan repeated it.
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. I got it. I just didn't think you needed me to tell you I agree with your statement. Thanks for making it though. It needed to be said. Glad a hawks fan repeated it.
Just as long as you recognize that such a crappy franchise has owned the niners from day 1.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-04-2016, 8:54 PM Reply   
3 teams in LA next year?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2016, 9:55 PM Reply   
This page is filling up fast.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 11:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just as long as you recognize that such a crappy franchise has owned the niners from day 1.
From day one??? You're living proof that it was a mistake to legalize pot in your state. Their all time regular season record with each other is 19-15 in favor of the hawks. It's 20-15 if you include playoffs and that pendulum only started swinging towards the hawks favor in very recent years. How is that "owning" anything? What are you? 20 years old? I guess it depends on what you consider "owning" to mean. It must mean a lot to hawks fans since their team has shizzed the bed for so many decades until VERY recently. Now they're like that street hobo who picked up a lottery ticket out of the gutter, cashed it in and want to act like they've been rich all along. News flash: It ain't gonna last much longer. Your 15 minutes will soon be up.

Like I said before, win a few SB's inside a decade and I may tilt my hat. Also, you might wanna consider upping your overall win percentage to more than one game over .500 before you start mouthing off about being so great, as though you're some dynasty. True greatness isn't found in losing 2 out of 3 SB appearances. If you want to consider the current hawks/Niners record as the Niners being "owned", well, I guess the SB has "owned" the hawks even more since their SB win percentage is only 33%.

Last edited by markj; 01-04-2016 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Had to add more insult to idiot hawks fans ;-) JK crap this is fun
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 11:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Another blow out win for the Hawks!! Hey AZ nice home field advantage. I heard more Hawks fans than Cards fans during the game. Good to see the Cards just give up at half time.
Hawks give up the fewest points in the NFL again for the 4th straight season. That has never happened in the Super Bowl Era NFL. NBD.
RW is the first QB to ever throw 4000+ yards, run 500+ yards, and throw 30+ TDs in a season.
Newton, Palmer, Bridgewater, & Cousins = 1 playoff win. LOL!! RW already has 6 playoff wins.

Meanwhile Bobby is talking about fantasy football and Mark is crushing spellcheck.
Don't worry though, my favorite player is still TONY "GOLFING" ROMO!!! Finally he can get back to what he does best, the off season.
Awesome stats, Brah. Maybe you guys can get through the playoffs and improve your current, embarrassing 1-3 SB record. Mmmmm nah.....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2016, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:

We see you can post stats. It's just a shame your team can't win Superbowls. You're 1-2 in the Superbowl . Only the Vikings and Bills have worse records in multiple Superbowl appearances. Darren stats don't win games. Your record this year was worse than last year. Have you noticed the downward trend? Win Superbowl, lose Superbowl, lose in playoffs. Oh i'm sorry I didn't mean to spoil your dream.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-05-2016, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
3 teams in LA next year?
That's going to be really interesting if it happens. Personally I don't see one city being able to support that many teams. Not sure how its going to work?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2016, 9:32 AM Reply   
New York has 2. A NFC/AFC combination makes the most sense.Oakland and St. Louis makes a good pair. Los Angeles Rams/ Los Angeles Raiders brings back memories.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2016, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Seahawks will never make it to the Superbowl. Not to mention you'll never finish honoring your bet. I'm 56 years old and as technically challenged as they come and I figured out how to post the picture you chose on my profile in less than a day.
Still dodging me. BTW put my IT dept on the case and now my profile picture is fixed. I'm sure you'll come up with another excuse not to take my bet though.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2016, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Awesome stats, Brah. Maybe you guys can get through the playoffs and improve your current, embarrassing 1-3 SB record. Mmmmm nah.....
Yes Mark you are right the Hawks had to come to the NFC to actually get to the Superbowl. Just curious what's the 49er's record in the Superbowl since the Hawks came back to the NFC? I'm sure it's not as embarrassing right?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2016, 11:25 AM Reply   
Oh not sure if you guys have seen the most recent "Power Rankings" by ESPN and the NFL but the Hawks are #3 and #2. Huh. Interesting.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-05-2016, 1:19 PM Reply   
And the Chiefs are at 4!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2016, 1:52 PM Reply   
Let me get this straight. Jason Garrett is still the Cowboys coach but Tom Coughlin gets fired? I guess the Cowboys have different expectations than the Giants? Like one team is content being mediocre and the other expects Superbowls.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2016, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh not sure if you guys have seen the most recent "Power Rankings" by ESPN and the NFL but the Hawks are #3 and #2. Huh. Interesting.
That's one man's opinion that you happen to agree with. It's not a fact. If if was they wouldn't be the #6 seed. They've been beaten plenty already this year. So get used to it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2016, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let me get this straight. Jason Garrett is still the Cowboys coach but Tom Coughlin gets fired? I guess the Cowboys have different expectations than the Giants? Like one team is content being mediocre and the other expects Superbowls.
Again your opinion. Not a fact.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2016, 3:37 PM Reply   
^^^And still dodging my bet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_VR6W7Xc-4
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2016, 6:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^And still dodging my bet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_VR6W7Xc-4
I'm not dodging it. I'm mulling it over.Should I put you through another year of embarrassment or let you learn on your own. It won't take long , a week or 2 at the max.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-05-2016, 7:51 PM Reply   
Adding a second round now Bobby? Starting to slide the door open already?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2016, 11:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's going to be really interesting if it happens. Personally I don't see one city being able to support that many teams. Not sure how its going to work?
Agreed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-06-2016, 12:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes Mark you are right the Hawks had to come to the NFC to actually get to the Superbowl. Just curious what's the 49er's record in the Superbowl since the Hawks came back to the NFC? I'm sure it's not as embarrassing right?
I never mentioned the hawks and their NFC afilliation so, I'm not sure what you were shooting for there.

Look, up until a few years ago, your team has stunk on ice. No question about it. A sub .500 team for 35+ years!!! In 2013, your team mantra was "why not us?" They even made these pathetic TV commercials saying it! When you made your SB run, it was as though SB trophies were something you got in line for, like welfare, like you were entitled to one, since they were gonna hand one out anyway. (I'm speaking about the fans there).

Now, despite MANY humiliating losses this year, you guys wanna act like you're this dynasty and it's laughable. You're a flash in the pan. Nothing more. Every dog has it's day and yours is almost up. Just admit that the entire Seatlle fan base has a Napolean complex. That's why they've earned the "most annoying NFL fan" status. Nuff said. (until I can think of more). Geez, this is exhausting thinking of new and better ways to smack talk a team's fans.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-06-2016, 6:19 AM Reply   
We aspire to be Patriots fans...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-06-2016, 7:04 AM Reply   
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?src=desktop

Hahahaha! Rams set a record. Congrats Dave!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-06-2016, 7:22 AM Reply   
Flash in the pan? Let's go back 15 years.
http://www.therichest.com/sports/foo...nium/?view=all
Notice any teams missing? I can't find the Whiners or the Cowboys on the list.

And while I will concede the San Francisco franchise is one of the all time greats, this is the 2015 NFL Smack thread, and the Niners are damn near the worst team in football overall, and ARE the worst team in a couple key areas.

And Mark's meaningless whining and footstomping about Ssattle fans is a joke..... I've lived in NorCal for 30 years and have been witness to the bandwagon niners fans....when the team sucks the fans are invisible.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2016, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Flash in the pan? Let's go back 15 years.
http://www.therichest.com/sports/foo...nium/?view=all
Notice any teams missing? I can't find the Whiners or the Cowboys on the list.
What? Noooo, that must be a misprint, the Cowboys are America's team! Surely they are one of the VERY best in the NFL!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2016, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
What? Noooo, that must be a misprint, the Cowboys are America's team! Surely they are one of the VERY best in the NFL!
They are the most valuable by far. 4 billion worth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-06-2016, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?src=desktop

Hahahaha! Rams set a record. Congrats Dave!
Sometimes, the comments are better than the article. My favorite one was, "Seahawks fans should just shut up and put back on their team jersey from the team they cheered for before Wilson got drafted. And they can't say they're not bandwagon fans because we used to get free tickets to their games".

Last edited by markj; 01-06-2016 at 9:01 AM. Reason: Forgot a word in the quote
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-06-2016, 9:06 AM Reply   
Those fans are thick in my neighborhood. Same neighbors who used to get irritated when I listened to the Hawks full blast while doing my yard work back in the day. I couldn't watch them because the games never sold out. Blackout era was very lonely in Seattle for sure.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2016, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are the most valuable by far. 4 billion worth.
The most valuable team isn't even in the top 10 for this century? Sounds like they think they are worth that much but in reality....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2016, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
The most valuable team isn't even in the top 10 for this century? Sounds like they think they are worth that much but in reality....
Look at all time. You can talk about the recent and the past. Your overall history is what determines your overall success. Your overall net worth is what determines how many haters you have. Just like Ford Trucks #1 38 years in a row. People love to hate the Cowboys and FORD. They are both successful and didn't need the government or the referee's to help them.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-06-2016, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I never mentioned the hawks and their NFC afilliation so, I'm not sure what you were shooting for there.

Look, up until a few years ago, your team has stunk on ice. No question about it. A sub .500 team for 35+ years!!! In 2013, your team mantra was "why not us?" They even made these pathetic TV commercials saying it! When you made your SB run, it was as though SB trophies were something you got in line for, like welfare, like you were entitled to one, since they were gonna hand one out anyway. (I'm speaking about the fans there).

Now, despite MANY humiliating losses this year, you guys wanna act like you're this dynasty and it's laughable. You're a flash in the pan. Nothing more. Every dog has it's day and yours is almost up. Just admit that the entire Seatlle fan base has a Napolean complex. That's why they've earned the "most annoying NFL fan" status. Nuff said. (until I can think of more). Geez, this is exhausting thinking of new and better ways to smack talk a team's fans.
Mark,
since the Hawks have joined the NFC they have dominated the NFC West and your beloved team from Santa Clara. "Flash in the pan" LOL! That's rich. You must be thinking about Harbaugh & Krapernick (sorry did I spell that wrong?).
Since you are so confident that the Hawks are terrible, and Bobby is too chicken to bet me, how about you?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2016, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
they are both successful and didn't need the government or the referee's to help them.:d
hahahaha!!!!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2016, 11:11 AM Reply   
Hmmm, not quite true, Robert. The Cowboys did take some money from the Government. They wouldn't have that nice stadium to rent if it weren't for some tax dollars:
Quote:
About 10 years ago, Arlington sold nearly $298 million in bonds to help publicly finance the $1.2 billion, 80,000-seat stadium and bring the Dallas Cowboys to town. The stadium opened in 2009 and has since hosted dozens of high-profile events, including Super Bowl XLV, the NBA All-Star Game, the Final Four and the inaugural College Football Playoff national championship game earlier this year, which has helped draw millions of visitors and international attention to the city.

Those stadium bonds are repaid through a half-cent sales tax, a 2 percent hotel occupancy tax and a 5 percent car rental tax approved by voters in 2004, in addition to $2 million a year the Cowboys pay to rent the city-owned stadium and $500,000 a year from the team’s naming rights deal with AT&T.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-06-2016, 12:43 PM Reply   
^^^A lot of good that new stadium has done the Cowboys. If you want to see the Cowboys win make sure you go to a preseason game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2016, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^A lot of good that new stadium has done the Cowboys. If you want to see the Cowboys win make sure you go to a preseason game.
You're right Darren. I'very never seen the stadium participate in a game. We sure could have used a little help this year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2016, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hmmm, not quite true, Robert. The Cowboys did take some money from the Government. They wouldn't have that nice stadium to rent if it weren't for some tax dollars:
I should have said Federal Government.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-06-2016, 5:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're right Darren. I'very never seen the stadium participate in a game. We sure could have used a little help this year.
Didn't it block a punt one year...
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2016, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I should have said Federal Government.
So city or state govt handouts are ok, just not Federal? Little old $4 billion Cowboys needed some financial help...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2016, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Didn't it block a punt one year...
Not this year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2016, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
So city or state govt handouts are ok, just not Federal? Little old $4 billion Cowboys needed some financial help...
I'm sure Denver got a little on the side too.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-07-2016, 7:40 PM Reply   
Hawks / Vikings - Hawks
Packers / Skins - Skins

Chiefs / Texans - Chiefs
Steelers / Bengals - Bengals.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-08-2016, 5:55 AM Reply   
Hawks
packers
Chiefs
Steelers
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-08-2016, 5:58 AM Reply   
I'm going with all home teams except for the Chiefs. Sorry Ian. I think the Chiefs are a more complete team than Houston .Chiefs,Redskins,Vikings and Bengals to win.