Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-25-2014, 8:56 AM Reply   
Went and looked at it last Thursday and went for a water test yesterday afternoon. Didn't get in the water but I'm not really worried about it. Anything will throw way bigger of a wake than my current boat. Has 216 hrs on it and has additional rear bags piggybacked off of the stock ballast. When I get sometime I will re-due the rear tank bags to be on their own pumps and lines. The current configuration takes too long and only runs 3/4" lines. Coming from my 2000 MB B52 this is a world of difference in all categories. DD to VDrive finally with all the bells and whistles the MB never had. I'm pretty excited as my MB was becoming an issue as 5 was crowded in the boat. The wives and kids weren't able to all fit and with the boat being low in the water on some days it was down right scary. If the average wake boat went by me while I was parked I would have to start the engine and get the nose up so it didn't dunk. When you are trying to swim it can be a real pain. I will now be able to put up a nice surf wave that everyone can ride much easier. I finally get to ride a huge wake if I want but now that I finally have the boat I have always wanted my body doesn't like the punishment anymore.lol. Anyway, pretty excited and can't wait to get her back out and play. This changes everything this summer.
Attached Images

Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-25-2014, 10:13 AM Reply   
congrats on the new boat !

You'll be stoked on that ve. I have a 06 24ve and after testing a number of boats we decided the Tige was the best all around boat for our family as we wakesurf, wakeboard, wakeskate, and have children and friends that are learning to ride for the first time.
Old     (Blueliner)      Join Date: Sep 2013       03-26-2014, 6:35 AM Reply   
I am insanely jealous, and happy for you all the same! You don't have to answer this and sorry if it poor etiquette but how did your $ negotiating go?
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-26-2014, 7:01 AM Reply   
That boat can make an amazing surf wake.
Old     (pennery)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-26-2014, 8:23 AM Reply   
Looks Great.

I think it would look awesome without the decal....
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-26-2014, 8:47 AM Reply   
Blueliner. There was essentially no negotiating on price. The owner had 12 emails regarding the boat and I was first in. If I wasn't willing to pay his asking he could just go to the next person who was and I thought it was already well priced so I was fine with it.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-26-2014, 8:51 AM Reply   
Very nice looking boat. Congrats!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-27-2014, 2:50 AM Reply   
Good looking boat! I love the blue! It will make a Awesome surf wave when properly weighted.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-27-2014, 2:52 AM Reply   
Great looking boat! I love the blue! It will make a Awesome surf wave when properly weighted.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       03-27-2014, 5:10 AM Reply   
Sick boat !! It'll look sick naked!