Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       10-25-2016, 9:21 AM Reply   
Hey everyone
I just want some opinion of yours on Neoprene speaker cover if anyone buy some.
I' ve seen speaker Sox too. Did anyone ever order some? And have some photos? Because they dont have much on their site or on google. I dont know if they are cheap or a good quality product.
If i take speakersox i'll go with the "extreme" ones for winter but i'd like to have some pics before buying them to see if its worth wetsounds suitz in neoprene.
Thanks
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-26-2016, 5:12 AM Reply   
I have the neoprene covers that wetsounds sells. They have worked great at keeping the bugs off the speakers on the road. After 3 years the covers are getting a little loose from the wind flapping them from being on the road. But other then that doing good.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-26-2016, 6:06 AM Reply   
We always buy speakersox extreme covers. We have been super happy with them .they fit well and keep things looking nice.another benefit is you can use the stereo with them still on. Sorry for the bad pic but it was the only one on my phone with them on.
Attached Images

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-26-2016, 6:19 AM Reply   
Here's speakers sox's that I picked up pretty cheap and got 2 pairs. They fit fantastic with the bungie and able to tighten them. They will get sun faded pretty quickly but man they are awesome.
Name:  13710000_293329237724358_4709302187178420324_n.jpg
Views: 1455
Size:  98.8 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-26-2016, 4:45 PM Reply   
Speakersoxx are about as light as they come. Fit great . The one advantage the actual Wetsounds and Exile versions have for their speakers are the carry handles. If you store you're boat outside the Wetsounds suitz fade like crazy. The speakersoxx will also fade a touch. The advantage of speakersoxx is that if you store your boat outside on a lift or something similar you can turn them inside out so the inside fades a bit. Then when you go on your trips simply flip them right side out and they look brand new. So advantage speakersoxx there.

Their rack covers fit great too. Customer service is top notch as well

Not the best pics but Orange boat has the Wetsounds suitz. Green has speakersoxx

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1413
Size:  162.2 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-26-2016 at 4:48 PM.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       11-04-2016, 4:41 PM Reply   
Check out hydecovers.com
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-14-2016, 3:09 PM Reply   
speakersox.com Best support and fit from the products I have seen. Buy two pair, one for show/sound quality (standard), one for storage (extreme).
Old     (lavinder)      Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Gig Harbor, WA       12-21-2016, 3:15 PM Reply   
I have speakersoxx on my boat. I have had them for about 5 years and they still fit as tight as the day I bought them. They are pretty faded due to sun bleaching, but they work awesome. I also bought the cover for the rearview mirror.