Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-05-2022, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Texas has seatbelt and helmet laws, but in 2022, what moron doesn't wear a seatbelt.

It is all a reduction of risk. Vaccinated people are at lower risk of being infected, lower risk of hospitalization and lower risk of death. Those are just facts.

If you want to stick it to the man, show some balls and hit them where they will feel it. Cheat on your taxes. Using your health and the health of you family as some kind of political stunt is dumb.
And yet those reducers are not federally mandated. Shocker. And the efficacy is higher than a vaccine.

I know you’ll be shocked to know I’ve been riding motorcycle helmet free for over 30 yrs. Still put 12k on my Harley with a naked head. It’s feels wonderful.

Since the government is so concerned about everyone’s health…..Biden and the CDC should immediately institute a fitness mandate for employers and terminate anyone that is obese. They should immediately bar them from dinning out, buying sugary foods , and going to events. If you have time tonsocailize and go to an event you have plenty of time to hit the gym instead. Obesity is the leading contributing cause of covid deaths. Mandating healthy lifestyle choices should be at the forefront of policy. Clearly these fat obese unhealthy Americans are what keeps the death role so high.

If you’re on government aid , you must pass a fitness screening. Your government food stamps should only allow you healthy choice options. If you can’t manage a healthy BMI bye bye aid . It’s time to start holding people accountable. Join a gym and shed you fat or the government will take your ability to work away . The long term positive health effects would be 100 fold any vaccine.

Get fit or die I believe is how the current whitehouse would explain it.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-05-2022 at 3:12 PM.