Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-23-2014, 3:48 PM Reply   
What a waste of water when we need it so bad. Wanna know why Folsom and New Malonies are low? Besides the drought! We have our government to Thank

California's Rep Tom McClintock talks about the extravagant water relic's to keep the Chinook salmon happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2UjZGtjaM
Old     (Boonejeepin)      Join Date: Oct 2012       06-23-2014, 9:41 PM Reply   
Great point about the rivers naturally drying out if it wasn't for the dam construction. It is clear that the priority does not lie with the people of California but the environmental extremists.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       06-23-2014, 9:45 PM Reply   
The level of Folsom is KILLING ME. I live about 5 mins from rattlesnake launch, it is killing me that it's closed. I see home home values are going to drop also.
But it was very nice to hear the young lady at the guard shack at rattlesnake telling us (which is closed by the way so why have someone still on duty?)
That the state is re doing all the parking lots/parking premises at Folsom lake!! Why?!
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-24-2014, 9:54 AM Reply   
California's backwards government. The one reason I will never move down there despite my wife pestering me for years. I feel bad for you guys missing out on riding time because of it. I hope it gets better for you.
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-24-2014, 10:13 AM Reply   
You want to get more done? We need to find a way to make it illegal to attach other bills to the main one. And to make it illegal for public leaders to accept "gifts" from anything that would pose a conflict of interest. I would be willing to bet the senate would vote for stopping the water releases if there wasn't something else attached to it. And in my business, you can't accept tickets to sporting events, dinners, anything from outside vendors, it's to prohibit misconduct, which there is plenty of in politics
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       06-25-2014, 5:12 AM Reply   
Keep voting for people like Pelosi ,Reid ,Boxer and dare I say Obama and this is what you get.
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-25-2014, 9:34 AM Reply   
DAMS... Raise Shasta, raise Friant, and build Sites. F! the delta tunnels.
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-26-2014, 7:19 AM Reply   
I'm just on the other side of the Sierra and we are just as desperate.

I vote we build some massive pipelines and start pumping water from the eastern half of the country, over the Rockies and into Cal/Nev.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-26-2014, 8:39 AM Reply   
Fence, your politicians and tree huggers made your problem. Fix it yourself.
We have enough of our own water issues in the plains area.