Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       04-30-2014, 7:10 PM Reply   
Just went to my local dealer yesterday to pick up a surf board and vest. Ended up getting a lot more than that Stupid me I asked if he had a Timebomb and sure as **** he did, in my size too. He gave me a deal I couldnt turn down on the Ronix Koal, Ronix surf rope, Ronix One Capella, Timebomb, and the Code 55 bindings.

Were not huge on surfing but figured I needed a board for windy days and something to mess around on. I've been eyeing the Capella vest now for a while and that thing is pretty badass!

I have a Ronix Viva, and a 2012 Modello. I mainly ride the modello and am wondering what to expect from the timebomb. Does it really have that much more speed and pop than the Modello? Just started throwing tantrums and trying 3s late last summer and was getting pretty close to sticking a tantrum last weekend. I dont expect the board to magically make me better, just curious as to everyones opinions of it. Cant wait for Friday night to get it in the water!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-01-2014, 2:50 AM Reply   
I have no opinion of the board but it sounds like you are going to have some fun this weekend. Have you rode a slingshot yet?
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-05-2014, 10:38 AM Reply   
Board review?
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       05-05-2014, 4:20 PM Reply   
Still yet to ride it. Had to work last weekend! Hopefully Friday night, again.