Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-22-2010, 8:53 PM Reply   
Sorry Luker...Just got this uploaded today myself. Flame away good or bad, I am trying to get the hang of the editting deal.

http://wakeboardstl.com/?p=932

from John Pretti on Vimeo.

Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-23-2010, 6:30 AM Reply   
No apologies bro!!!! haha mad mad style man and love the doubles footy. Dude kinda rides like Silvernale.... love it!
Old     (jdoyle25)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-23-2010, 8:42 PM Reply   
Hey i ride at WN too..what kind of cam do you use...I got a HD flip but i usually ride alone so i cant really get they type of angles that is needed for a legit video.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-24-2010, 5:03 AM Reply   
Everything we have shot this year has been with a Flip UltraHD with the waterproof housing. Does a pretty decent job, some of the footage has been good and some his bad. The bad thing about the Flip is it is very sensitive to light and shake. Hoping to upgrade to a GoPro for next year and give that a whirl, but it has been fun learning to shoot and edit this year. Can only get better with each effort.

Just make some friends next time your over at Wake Nation, everyone I have met over there has been super cool. I am sure someone would be willing to film you or vice versa.
Old     (TarahMik)      Join Date: May 2010       09-24-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
the park looks fun! they have a bunch of stuff that wasn't there last summer...
Old     (woawake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-29-2010, 11:19 AM Reply   
nice steaze!