Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (wkbrdng00)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-10-2012, 7:50 AM Reply   
First Post, any one here ride on Smith Lake? Parents are building a house out there and I will be spending alot of time there this summer. Would be nice to meet a few people to ride with. They are building on Brushy Creek past Houston bridge, great water pretty much all the time. Any one close?
Old     (BWB745)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-12-2012, 7:11 PM Reply   
Parents have a house there, not too sure how often I'll be making it down there with a new job in Memphis, pretty bummed about it.

By far my favorite lake though
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-13-2012, 8:32 PM Reply   
Brushy is wakeboarding heaven. Always glass, if its not then just wait till the next turn and it will be. You need to find Trenton and Keith. They both have 210's. Ride out there everyday. Super fun crew. Matt Sims rides out there a good bit. If you can't hook up with those guys you can ride towards Cullman for a bout 20 min in the car and hop in with me.
Old     (wkbrdng00)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-17-2012, 8:06 AM Reply   
jward10 where are you at on the lake? I may have to take you up on that deal! I will pitch in on gas or whatever else.

I see a couple 210's quite often, one is red white and blue and dont remember the color of the other, would this happen to be one of them? Never had a chance to speak to them, but they ride most every day.
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-20-2012, 9:27 PM Reply   
That would be Trenton. Keith has a mostly white 06 210 with black tribal graphics. Both very cool guys. I'm really close to Smith Lake park in Cullman. I will soon be moving closer to Decatur. I will still be in Cullman not far off the 157 exit and will be riding a somewhat private lake. Hit me up if you ever wanna ride. Monday's are great for me and then random days and almost always on the weekends.
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-26-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
Dude, get w Justin. Super nice guy and a legit rider. If you ever wanna make the trip to guntersville there's a regular afterwork weekday crew that rides 210's and an xstar. Then we do sum winching and rail riding on weekends. My # is 256 302 6456. Shoot me a text if your interested.
Old     (BWB745)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-26-2012, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaLurker View Post
Dude, get w Justin. Super nice guy and a legit rider. If you ever wanna make the trip to guntersville there's a regular afterwork weekday crew that rides 210's and an xstar. Then we do sum winching and rail riding on weekends. My # is 256 302 6456. Shoot me a text if your interested.
Wish I would have known this when I was still working in Huntsville, I would have been up for it everyday!
Old     (wkbrdng00)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-27-2012, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaLurker View Post
Been talking with Justin, hoping to get some riding in with him soon. I actually work in Huntsville so Guntersville would be a quick drive up after work. Will be contacting you soon.

The weather is looking good for the next week, the water temps should get up to a decent temp any time now!
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-28-2012, 6:42 AM Reply   
Hell it's already decent temp!