Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2008, 6:04 AM Reply   
I purchased some fusion cans from wakeside this spring. The cans are already pitting and look terrible. I called wakeside who referred me to fusion. I have not been able to get any answers or even a call back from fusion. Does anybody know any tricks to get this resolved?
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       08-22-2008, 6:34 AM Reply   
Good luck! Fusion has been a nightmare to work with regarding warranty. One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. I've spent nearly 8 months trying to get replacement parts. I will never buy another fusion product again.
Your best bet is email. bkinnee@fusionsports.com
Bruce will not return phone calls.
I hope you have better luck than I did.
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2008, 11:04 AM Reply   
thanks man
Old     (steveotx)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-27-2008, 7:20 PM Reply   
Fusion customer service is a JOKE. I have a blown 6 on one side and a blown 5 on the other. I have made numerous attempts with phone and e-mail and am DONE. Next stop Bullet Hollow Point!
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-28-2008, 5:17 AM Reply   
Newty I am another who has been trying to reach them for 8 months. I mean NEVER AGAIN! The worst part is that I made it through the phase where they accept to fix your product, but now they have my stuff and won't send it back. The only way to get ol Brucey to respond to you is to e-mail asking him about making a purchase. E-mail him about warranty and you will never hear a word out of him. His picture is in the dictionary if you want to see what he looks like. It is right beside the word Ass, in some he even has the buggy attached.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-28-2008, 9:16 AM Reply   
SteveO, you're gonna laugh at your fusions when you get the hollow points up and powered right.
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-28-2008, 9:50 AM Reply   
Matt,

We never sold the Fusion product but we have reconditioned quite a few of them.

The Fusion pods are cast versus spun and won’t hold polished or chrome finishes.

We usually clean them up and powdercoat them for lasting results. The powdercoater should preheat the pods in the oven for a while so they are gassed out before coating.

Hope this helps.

David E.M.

(Message edited by david_e_m on August 28, 2008)
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-28-2008, 3:47 PM Reply   
HEy man i had the same problem. When you finally get a hold of them they really dont help out all that much. My fusions finally just blew so i bought some wetsounds and dude they totally rock. You might spend alot more on speakers but you pay for what you get. And they are excellent speakers with espically with customer service
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       08-30-2008, 8:35 AM Reply   
I got to a point that I told Bruce I would pay for the parts and shipping, I didn't care about warranty. I just needed to get stuff replaced. Still nothing was done. I think Bruce will find that his lack of customer service in the warranty dept will eventually cripple fusion.
I spoke with my dealer about the problem. They sell a lot of fusion product, (40-60k a year, not sure of that number) and they have the same issues. You would think Bruce would be a little more concerned about keeping the big sellers happy... but apparently not.