Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Um... Wasn't it just announced that 80% of the COVID patients in Texas hospitals were illegal aliens? Maybe tell your boy to stop importing illegals.
Keep it up, its coming to get you. It's the unvaccinated that are keeping the virus alive, fresh meat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2021, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Keep it up, its coming to get you. It's the unvaccinated that are keeping the virus alive, fresh meat.
Lol woooooooo I’m really scared!..... Not!..... Boogie man coming to get me!!! Actually, it’s the vaccinated keeping it alive and mutating. People just like YOU. YOU are the cause of mutations too! You and yours are mutants. If it was the unvaccinated that were truly the ones keeping the virus alive as you lied and said, I’d be in line to take the mark tomorrow, but that just goes to show how desperate you are to tell your lies. You also can’t even follow the science that you formerly claimed to do. No worries, we all knew you were lying then too. It’s what you do. It’s who you are: a liar.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-18-2021, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol woooooooo I’m really scared!..... Not!..... Boogie man coming to get me!!! Actually, it’s the vaccinated keeping it alive and mutating. People just like YOU. YOU are the cause of mutations too! You and yours are mutants. If it was the unvaccinated that were truly the ones keeping the virus alive as you lied and said, I’d be in line to take the mark tomorrow, but that just goes to show how desperate you are to tell your lies. You also can’t even follow the science that you formerly claimed to do. No worries, we all knew you were lying then too. It’s what you do. It’s who you are: a liar.
There are two halves of America now. Half make up 99% of hospitalizations and the other half makes up 1%. You choose to be in the losing half, because vaccinated are the bad guys and you are a good guys? You aren't even making sense any more.

Who cares where it came from and who cares who is spreading it at this point. If you take the vaccine, your risk drops massively. How is that not erasing the problem? Hospitals aren't over ran and fewer people are dying. Shouldn't that be the goal? Who's team are you on? Do you work for the COVID or something?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
There are two halves of America now. Half make up 99% of hospitalizations and the other half makes up 1%. You choose to be in the losing half, because vaccinated are the bad guys and you are a good guys? You aren't even making sense any more.

Who cares where it came from and who cares who is spreading it at this point. If you take the vaccine, your risk drops massively. How is that not erasing the problem? Hospitals aren't over ran and fewer people are dying. Shouldn't that be the goal? Who's team are you on? Do you work for the COVID or something?
RINO, you ignore the fact that the vaccinated are who is spreading it to far more people because you don’t know you have it. Now, who is doing more for society? Vaccinated people who spread it all over without knowing they have it or the unvaccinated who stay home when they have it because they’re sick? Time to get off your high horse and think.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:

BTW, “the goal” keeps changing. You fools keep moving the goal posts. Your side has flip flopped positions back and forth so many times that no one trusts you any more. You have yourselves to thank for that. Maybe consider sticking to the facts and not the feelings or narrative. Or better put, stick to the science. It seemed there was some form of adherence to the science at first until the goal of flattening the curve was met. It’s been a 95sn show ever since.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, “the goal” keeps changing. You fools keep moving the goal posts. Your side has flip flopped positions back and forth so many times that no one trusts you any more. You have yourselves to thank for that. Maybe consider sticking to the facts and not the feelings or narrative. Or better put, stick to the science. It seemed there was some form of adherence to the science at first until the goal of flattening the curve was met. It’s been a 95sn show ever since.
Maybe you could explain the hospital situation in Miss, Florida and Texas. You know, the places that have been doing as you say things should be done, let them have their freedoms, their Liberties. Not just anti-mask but govs have illegalized them, no vaccine push. Why are their hospitals overflowing on Covid patients who are unvaccinated? Look it up. Show me availability. The original GOAL was to keep the hospitals from being over run. Goal posts remain in place. FAIL due to unvaccinated conspiracy believers. Talk about goal changing, explain how they were Trumps vaccines and he pushed them non-stop during campaigning, then when he lost, crickets. My how things have changed.
Science STILL says get vaccinated, wear a mask in public, zero change. The "curve" is currently going nearly straight up, especially in the states doing exactly as you recommend. Apparently that is really bad advice. Do you think the "curve" is flat? Flattening? or going up? Lets stick to facts and science not feelings.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe you could explain the hospital situation in Miss, Florida and Texas. You know, the places that have been doing as you say things should be done, let them have their freedoms, their Liberties. Not just anti-mask but govs have illegalized them, no vaccine push. Why are their hospitals overflowing on Covid patients who are unvaccinated? Look it up. Show me availability. The original GOAL was to keep the hospitals from being over run. Goal posts remain in place. FAIL due to unvaccinated conspiracy believers. Talk about goal changing, explain how they were Trumps vaccines and he pushed them non-stop during campaigning, then when he lost, crickets. My how things have changed.
Science STILL says get vaccinated, wear a mask in public, zero change. The "curve" is currently going nearly straight up, especially in the states doing exactly as you recommend. Apparently that is really bad advice. Do you think the "curve" is flat? Flattening? or going up? Lets stick to facts and science not feelings.
Maybe you can explain the eclipsing of Covid records currently happening in libtard states like Hawaii and Oregon as we speak. Hawaii is on day 486 of mandatory masks and it’s not even putting a dent in it. You really need to stop trying to fix the speck in sane people’s eyes when you have a log in your own.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
As for Texas, fix the border back to how Trump had it and then you’ll see Covid cases drop. Oh and it was really nice of Biden to leave all the civilians in Afghanistan.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Total friggin disaster of a president.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and it was really nice of Biden to leave all the civilians in Afghanistan.
Would you take them in as refugees?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If they helped Americans in a material way when we were there, yes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe you can explain the eclipsing of Covid records currently happening in libtard states like Hawaii and Oregon as we speak. Hawaii is on day 486 of mandatory masks and it’s not even putting a dent in it. You really need to stop trying to fix the speck in sane people’s eyes when you have a log in your own.
Hawaii is 35% republican, so they have their fair share of antivax, non mask wearing fools too. 40% republican covid apologists in OR too. We have mask mandates in CA that you ignore on the daily, just like every state in the union. See, you are the problem.
TX problem isnt the border, you already got corrected twice on that. Its their Gov, who just tested positive while making mask mandates illegal and hospitals overflow. FL and Miss dont have a mexican border at all. Stop thinking you are sane while pushing all the conspiracy's and living in a cult.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wait, next week FOX will be all over the new boogieman, all these Immigrants...

https://cdn.crooksandliars.com/2021/...fghan-refugees
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wait, next week FOX will be all over the new boogieman, all these Immigrants...

Sorry. Your narrative lies mean zero to me or any other rational person. Face it. Your guy screwed the pooch and continues to do it daily.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hawaii is 35% republican, so they have their fair share of antivax, non mask wearing fools too. 40% republican covid apologists in OR too. We have mask mandates in CA that you ignore on the daily, just like every state in the union. See, you are the problem.
TX problem isnt the border, you already got corrected twice on that. Its their Gov, who just tested positive while making mask mandates illegal and hospitals overflow. FL and Miss dont have a mexican border at all. Stop thinking you are sane while pushing all the conspiracy's and living in a cult.
Lol! Ya right. It’s all R’s fault. Sure. Your pretzel logic and/or half-truths are exhausting to follow. I didn’t get corrected on anything. I got told a libtard narrative with zero hard facts to back it up. Like I said, give me the names of the hospitalized in Texas. Go ahead. That’ll prove my point. The only cult is the cult that keeps trying to gain new members. That’s your vaccine cult. I’m just looking for freedom from your cult that keeps trying to recruit me.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol! Ya right. It’s all R’s fault. Sure. Your pretzel logic and/or half-truths are exhausting to follow. I didn’t get corrected on anything. I got told a libtard narrative with zero hard facts to back it up. Like I said, give me the names of the hospitalized in Texas. Go ahead. That’ll prove my point. The only cult is the cult that keeps trying to gain new members. That’s your vaccine cult. I’m just looking for freedom from your cult that keeps trying to recruit me.
You blame vaccinated mask wearing LIBTARDS, seems reasonable for me to blame non-vaccinated anti maskers, dont you think?
Great, show me logically why you think its illegals causing covid outbreaks all over the country.
Are you trying to say if the sick person hospitalized has a Hispanic sur name it shows they are illegal? or am i reading that incorrectly? Racist much? Is Ted CRUZ an illegal, he lives in TX, vacations in Cancun when texas turns off the power when its freezing?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, you are a RINO
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why would we? We spent life and treasure to get them out from under Taliban rule. They did not want to keep it. I would take a few of the direct people who helped, however I am not interested in making a new Afghanistan city in the US.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Thats funny. The democrats have already put out the talking points to the fake news outlets to push this line of talk. They want to move the point from Biden's total failure on the world stage. Maybe he can get Hunter into the Taliban leadership?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
How can one ignore mask mandates? If the building has a sign that says wear a mask to enter, you pretty much have to wear a mask to enter. I think you just making stuff up again.

Were do you think over a million illegals have moved to in the last few months? Think they just stay under a freeway in Texas?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why would we? We spent life and treasure to get them out from under Taliban rule. They did not want to keep it. I would take a few of the direct people who helped, however I am not interested in making a new Afghanistan city in the US.
Exactly.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
You see Mark, this is the correct Right-wing response
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
Quote:
Why would we? We spent life and treasure to get them out from under Taliban rule. They did not want to keep it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused puppy View Post
Exactly.
Lol, classic
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
You see Mark, this is the correct Right-wing response
I agree. As usual, delta did a much better job of articulation. Hats off to him as usual.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, classic
Man, you went to a lot of trouble to collect all that to make a non-point. Must be a slow day in the sheep brothels again for you. Maybe some grain or alfalfa pellets will make you more attractive to those sheep. I hear molasses is universally loved by most livestock. Good luck.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is your country going to take them?

How about all those other oil rich arab nations? You know the same ones who keep saying Israel needs to take the palestinians even though their arab "brothers" got 80 percent of the region to settle.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Holy ****, you are stupid. the state is 65% democrats, and only 45% are vaccinated, 90% of their seniors are, but then it falls off, Also they are Asian and natively weighted. Do you see why you keep stepping in your own ****? Only 25% of the total Hawaiian pop is white. 90% of the entire country, who are minority are liberal.

Again its not the Evil white man your party is saying is the problem.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
what do you think the racial makeup of those currently hospitalize, to the % total Are? Take a guess, non vaccinated what? What population? What race? What color? What party? Liberal vs convective? Hmmmmm....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2021, 9:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
what do you think the racial makeup of those currently hospitalize, to the % total Are? Take a guess, non vaccinated what? What population? What race? What color? What party? Liberal vs convective? Hmmmmm....
Here you go
Attached Images

Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-25-2021, 6:30 AM Reply   
It's ironic that there is a recall effort for Newsom. I think his biggest mistake was the idiotic hypocritical decision to have dinner with a bunch of people at the French Laundry.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-i...090001893.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
It's ironic that there is a recall effort for Newsom. I think his biggest mistake was the idiotic hypocritical decision to have dinner with a bunch of people at the French Laundry.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-i...090001893.html
Then you haven’t seen his policies at work. He’s been the worst governor in our history by a long shot.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-26-2021, 2:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here you go
This was a poll you boob, the stats are from the fed, on who is and isn't getting the vaccine. Polls are moot, the actual data is recorded. And as for %, NYC is still struggling to get minorities vax'd and the state is prominently dems

But no worries, delta does not care if your re vax'd or not, its infecting everyone, its only a matter of time before everyone gets this, then the left will run out of things to mandate. Oh wait, they will def find something new.

Maybe we can mandate everyone wear an ankle bracelet that tracks where you go and who you see! Or maybe even better, implant something into your body that records your every move.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-17-2022, 6:17 AM Reply   
Desantis' COVID gamble appears to be paying off (even if it is only in popularity, not practice). He has even started to turn the screws on Trump.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-17-2022, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
But no worries, delta does not care if your re vax'd or not, its infecting everyone, its only a matter of time before everyone gets this, then the left will run out of things to mandate. Oh wait, they will def find something new.
In my city, waste water testing indicates that 70% of the population is infected. I think about everyone has finally got it here. I tested positive last week. Symptoms were almost nothing. Stuffiness in the nose. I've been vaccinated and boosted. I wouldn't have even been tested if it wasn't for my daughter having a rapid test. None were available in the store. After getting a positive on it I found an open slot for a PCR test at CVS and confirmed it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-17-2022, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
In my city, waste water testing indicates that 70% of the population is infected. I think about everyone has finally got it here. I tested positive last week. Symptoms were almost nothing. Stuffiness in the nose. I've been vaccinated and boosted. I wouldn't have even been tested if it wasn't for my daughter having a rapid test. None were available in the store. After getting a positive on it I found an open slot for a PCR test at CVS and confirmed it.
Everyone will get it at some point. Symptoms are minor these days for ANYONE that’s contracts it outside the target high risk pool. It’s amazing we still treating this like some death curse and mandating vaccinations to live life.

I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine. Glad to hear you’re good. A huge reason for the exceptional spike is testing mandates littered across the nation. On average 60 percent of the positives have been asymptomatic according to the latest studies.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-17-2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-17-2022, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Desantis' COVID gamble appears to be paying off (even if it is only in popularity, not practice). He has even started to turn the screws on Trump.
I still don’t know if he can put his supper and policies together for a national campaign. Like to see it but I am not sure he would pull the middle unless he can rid the Trump association. It’s mind boggling the hate for that guy based on name alone within no thought of what he accomplished or did.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-18-2022, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I still don’t know if he can put his supper and policies together for a national campaign. Like to see it but I am not sure he would pull the middle unless he can rid the Trump association. It’s mind boggling the hate for that guy based on name alone within no thought of what he accomplished or did.
I think Trump achieved a lot for the right (supreme court) and that is one of the reasons the left hate him so much.

As I have always said, except for 2016, the middle decides elections. And the middle is not sold-out to the right or left. Most are institutionalists. They believe that politics ebbs and flows. You may do better or worse under democrat/republican, but as long as the constitution and the institutions stay strong, everything is going to be all right. Trump advertised as a disruptor and above all that is where he succeeded. The problem is that he attacked the institutions in the process. He will never get the middles' vote. Democrats propped up a 78 year old in the early stages of dementia, didn't even campaign and still won. They will do it again. Why people keep pushing Trump after his epic failure is beyond me. Those from the middle who went for the ride in 2016, did not do it again. They won't do it again in 2024 too. Republicans need to put forth a presidential candidate, not a demagogue. If they do, they will win.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2022, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Everyone will get it at some point. Symptoms are minor these days for ANYONE that’s contracts it outside the target high risk pool. It’s amazing we still treating this like some death curse and mandating vaccinations to live life.

I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine. Glad to hear you’re good. A huge reason for the exceptional spike is testing mandates littered across the nation. On average 60 percent of the positives have been asymptomatic according to the latest studies.
Exactly. Symptoms are minor for anyone outside the high risk.
https://people.com/politics/californ...f-covid-at-46/
The GOP does not want to end COVID, seems they feel it empowers them. Keep blaming it on Brandon.
Get Vaccinated...GOP, no way, my Freedumbs
Wear masks...GOP, F you masks dont work.
SCOTUS decision...GOP praises anti vaccine posture. Lets have a Covid party.
GOP...Covid isnt spiking, testing is spiking
GOP, lets hang Fauci its his fault
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-19-2022, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine.
It all works together. Unless I previously had covid, and knew what it would do to me, I would be very uncomfortable being unvaccinated. I find it surprising that people would try to diminish the value of the vaccine despite the overwhelming info that the majority of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

Almost All Teens in ICU With COVID Were Unvaccinated

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...d-teens-in-icu
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2022, 9:53 AM Reply   
What's DeSantis policy platform? Views on taxation, Healthcare, military spending? Does he have anything other than culture war stuff?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2022, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's DeSantis policy platform? Views on taxation, Healthcare, military spending? Does he have anything other than culture war stuff?
Sure he does. Currently pushing a bill so that poor white folks wont feel guilty.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cr...ng-01642549233
Also taking the unusual step of redistricting, no doubt to assist minority voters. cough, cough.
https://www.wpbf.com/article/desanti...rict/38815591#
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2022, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sure he does. Currently pushing a bill so that poor white folks wont feel guilty.
Also taking the unusual step of redistricting, no doubt to assist minority voters. cough, cough.
So just culture war stuff. Another fake populist like Trump then.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So just culture war stuff. Another fake populist like Trump then.
How would he have any published view on any of that. He is the governor of a state and has not sought any federal office.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
basically opinion pieces about the opinion of someone from the opposing political party who does not like his bill which ironically comes from state legislature and not from the governor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
It all works together. Unless I previously had covid, and knew what it would do to me, I would be very uncomfortable being unvaccinated. I find it surprising that people would try to diminish the value of the vaccine despite the overwhelming info that the majority of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
The GOP does not want to end COVID, seems they feel it empowers them. Keep blaming it on Brandon.
Yet it is the minorities who are over 90% democrat are the ones who don't want the vaccine, but keep going with your little world. Want to refresh which party said they don't trust the vaccines if they came out under Trump?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, I can not believe you have the balls to even say this out loud. The GOP does not want to end COVID? You really need to get out more. No one is ending COVID and they never were going to end COVID. That is the whole point. Only people who are trying to gain power from COVID is the democrats. that is what the whole fight is about. Quit trying to gain power from inflicting things on the public while hoping they will vote you more control over their lives. that is the democrat 101 playbook.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet it is the minorities who are over 90% democrat are the ones who don't want the vaccine, but keep going with your little world. Want to refresh which party said they don't trust the vaccines if they came out under Trump?
it isnt unvaxxed minorities or unvaxxed democrats or unvaxxed republicans. It just THE UNVAXXED.

Your right, trump is entirely untrustworthy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection.
They didnt say that. The Govt just approved giving N95 masks to americans for free. Also handing out 4 free test kits too. Doing everything they can to control the virus as previously stated. Previous info on masks was for Covid 19, not delta, not omicron. Delta and Omicron are highly contagious. What will the next variant bring?
You want the economy to improve? Do something positive instead of passing mis-info.
You want inflation in check? Do something to help.
You want lower fuel prices, you want to keep the supply chain up and running? , help stop the spread that is causing these problems.
The mask dont work, the vax doesnt work routine works directly against the better interest of ALL americans. Its anti american anti patriotic. If thats the goal, congrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
it isnt unvaxxed minorities or unvaxxed democrats or unvaxxed republicans. It just THE UNVAXXED.

Your right, trump is entirely untrustworthy.
Funny. You just laid out how it was unvaxxed Republicans doing this.

CDC and you seem to be at odds. Because it is vaxxed and unvaxxed getting covid now and it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. That number seems to also be working out at my work as well as in the general public. Imagine that.

I did not say Trump was untrustworthy. You democrats did. You know, when you made covid political to try and get power. There it is again. Using or manufacturing a crisis to gain power. Apparently you can not see trends or simply listen to Rahm Emmanuel simply say it out loud for public consumption.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
They didnt say that. The Govt just approved giving N95 masks to americans for free. Also handing out 4 free test kits too. Doing everything they can to control the virus as previously stated. Previous info on masks was for Covid 19, not delta, not omicron. Delta and Omicron are highly contagious. What will the next variant bring?
You want the economy to improve? Do something positive instead of passing mis-info.
You want inflation in check? Do something to help.
You want lower fuel prices, you want to keep the supply chain up and running? , help stop the spread that is causing these problems.
The mask dont work, the vax doesnt work routine works directly against the better interest of ALL americans. Its anti american anti patriotic. If thats the goal, congrats.
I have been doing something positive. I have pulled up my bootstraps and have participated in life and not worry about covid. So has much of the Republican parts of the country. It is you chicken little democrats hiding in your basements that is killing the economy.

Lower fuel prices will never happen under a democrat because the whole party platform is to price oil out of competitive balance so "green" energy becomes viable.

No the Masks do not work. basic science tells you this. N95 would have to have been the answer for close proximity and long dwell times in a room. You fall for this crap where you have a party who wants to make it look like they are doing something to calm you chicken little people.

As far as the vaccine. I never said they did not work. I was first in line. However you guys are the ones who repeatedly say that unvaxxed are keeping this alive, previous infection does not help and that therapeutics should not be made public.

The irony is this whole response is based on the staffing plans of private hospitals that where built using the free enterprise system. You know the one you guys constantly rail against in your push for government take over of them.

Much of the things going wrong is based on your parties paranoid behavior. Quit being a slave to your fears and get back to work and things will be ok. Some people may not make it. That is horrible, but this is what happens when you democrats gave China a pass in the modern game.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. You just laid out how it was unvaxxed Republicans doing this.

CDC and you seem to be at odds. Because it is vaxxed and unvaxxed getting covid now and it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. That number seems to also be working out at my work as well as in the general public. Imagine that.

I did not say Trump was untrustworthy. You democrats did. You know, when you made covid political to try and get power. There it is again. Using or manufacturing a crisis to gain power. Apparently you can not see trends or simply listen to Rahm Emmanuel simply say it out loud for public consumption.
I laid out the general consensus of republicans, as shown here on the daily including you posting misinformation. Minorities dont have AM radio hosts passing mis-info to the masses like conservatives do. The left wing media is not spreading mis-info on covid to the masses. There saying mask up and get vaxxed.
You just again said "CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection."
also this, "You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid."
And, " it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated."
It is the constant lying/misinformed chorus from you, mallcop, FOX...the general consensus of republicans.
All you do is make things worse. And then you blame Brandon. Snowflakes, every one of you whiners.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I laid out the general consensus of republicans, as shown here on the daily including you posting misinformation. Minorities dont have AM radio hosts passing mis-info to the masses like conservatives do. The left wing media is not spreading mis-info on covid to the masses. There saying mask up and get vaxxed.
You just again said "CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection."
also this, "You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid."
And, " it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated."
It is the constant lying/misinformed chorus from you, mallcop, FOX...the general consensus of republicans.
All you do is make things worse. And then you blame Brandon. Snowflakes, every one of you whiners.
Yes. there is the whole minorites don't have things as those rich white people grift again.

What am I making things worse about? telling you the truth? Using the words of the CDC that you quoted for a couple years against you? Is it worse because the whole reason you guys gained power was politicizing the pandemic only to have it blow up in your face?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
I laid out the general consensus of republicans, as shown here on the daily including you posting misinformation. Minorities dont have AM radio hosts passing mis-info to the masses like conservatives do. The left wing media is not spreading mis-info on covid to the masses.
Na They only have CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, NBC, CBS, ABC and so on spreading fake news and narrative based spin based on their nightly sit down with democrat strategists to get their talking points.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Na They only have CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, NBC, CBS, ABC and so on spreading fake news and narrative based spin based on their nightly sit down with democrat strategists to get their talking points.
youre not paying attn.
I didn't say they didnt have media, i said their media is not spreading mis info on Covid like you, mallcop, FOX.....
There is no "Dem talking point" on Covid, mask up, get vaxxed. Simple, clear.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
youre not paying attn.
I didn't say they didnt have media, i said their media is not spreading mis info on Covid like you, mallcop, FOX.....
There is no "Dem talking point" on Covid, mask up, get vaxxed. Simple, clear.
You forgot things like only the unvaccinated spread covid. Children are at risk. Get the jab or lose your job. Get the jab or you can not buy food. Children need to cover their faces even though they are not at risk. Masks work.

You know. Just the simple life altering lies you spread.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-22-2022, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid.
The CDC disagrees with your interpretation of their information WRT arguing that vaccines don't keep people out of the hospital.

In other news... our idiot Gov thinks that asking him if he's boosted is an invasion of privacy.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-22-2022, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:

I dint know that you’re aware of the recent inside look at those numbers pertaining to children. A recent investigation into those numbers provided the facts that in some areas as high as 70% of children labeled as “ hospitalized with covid “ were admitted for unrelated ailments. Mandatory testing flagged them as positive even though they were completely asymptomatic . They’d were admitted for broken bones , surgeries , other severe medical issues. The recent investigation reveals that average to be around 50-60% true for children “ hospitalized “ for covid. When they separate them into classifications of” Hospitalized due to covid “ Amd “ hospitalized with covid “.

The other caviat lending ti the huge increase in numbers is testing mandates regarding covid. Vaccinated patients were not subjected to mandatory testing when they visited medical facilities. Non vaccinated individuals were mandated to test. Over 40-50 percent I believe. ( I’ll have to find the research I linked prior ). were asymptomatic positives. That would skew the data completely. Especially knowing now vaccinated individuals pop asymptomatic positives at greater rates.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-22-2022, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
It’s funny how we hear requiring a person to provide an if in order to vote in person is racist according to the left. But requiring an ID and proof of vaccination in predominately minority communities that have an overwhelming unvaccinated rate to simply eat food, drink in a public place , go to concerts , sporting events. , and attend government programs at park districts and ymca’s isn’t.

The mental disease is strong in them.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-22-2022 at 5:36 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-22-2022, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
The CDC disagrees with your interpretation of their information WRT arguing that vaccines don't keep people out of the hospital.

In other news... our idiot Gov thinks that asking him if he's boosted is an invasion of privacy.
The efficacy of the vaccine is supported by the numbers among the highest risk group.

As you shift outside that group certain segments show the efficacy to be completely negligible and well within the margin of error.

But in true democratic fashion , a one size fits all mandate to address a variable sliding scale is the solution.

Punish the majority for the microscopic minority. Always solid policy.

There’s something to be said to the fact under DeSantis’ policies have kept Florida’s increases in crime , adolescent suicide , overdoses , mental health concerns , and educational test scores rates near the bottom when compared to the democraptastic counterparts across the nation under tyrannical iron fists of lockdowns and closures.