Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Scotty)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-20-2018, 12:19 PM Reply   
I am preparing to add a Lenco 12" x 18" wake plate to my 2007 MB B52 V. Since they only sell in pairs, I am looking for someone to share the order with.
The model # is LEN-15015-101.1 and costs $524.80. (cost for each person = $262.40)
This does not include the switch (model # 15096-001) which can be purchased separately/individually for $39.62 - free shipping from Hodges Marine.

This is a simple add-on that makes a huge difference in hole shot with heavy ballast. Also, it is used to control the bow in rough water. I put one on a previous boat that would not plane out with full ballast (1600lbs). With the plate, it would plane out no problem with ballast and 8-10 peeps. Finally, it also helps to mitigate propwash for the goofy surf wave.

If interested in splitting an order with me, pm or text 801-514-8982.
Thanks.
Scot Carper
Old     (romamg)      Join Date: Dec 2017       02-20-2018, 5:28 PM Reply   
You have a link for the 1 your buying?
Old     (Scotty)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-21-2018, 2:37 PM Reply   
Roman, I found the same Lenco plates cheaper at IMarine.
http://www.imarineusa.com/lenco12x18...t12x18ens.aspx
At this site they are $489.06. (This would be $244.53 each) Shipping is free to me. I will split the cost of shipping to whoever goes in with me.

Scot
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-22-2018, 10:11 AM Reply   
I would be interested in splitting it with you, but I would need an 18x 12 tab. Are you sure this can be done straight from a switch without the need for a brain or relay of some sort? I was going to do this a few years back and it fell by the wayside so I don’t recall all the details anymore
Old     (Scotty)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-23-2018, 12:18 PM Reply   
Detox,
I posted a reply but not sure why it isn't showing up.

Anyway - The plate is 18" wide (side that attaches to transom) and 12" deep.
You should not need an auto retract feature if the plate does not interfere with your trailer. The one I installed on a previous boat was fine on the trailer even when all the way down.

If you think you need one iMarine sells a Bennet box for f$55. See link below.
http://www.imarineusa.com/bennettaut...r12var512.aspx

The switch I am using will be the Lenco model listed above. It is a momentary SPDT.

Here is a great install thread on the MB Sports Owners Forum:
http://www.mbboatowners.com/index.ph...?hl=shawndoggy

PM me when you are ready to pull the trigger.
Scot Carper