Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    BamaMojo            02-09-2016, 6:18 PM Reply   
I am looking for a pair of closed toe bindings for an LF board. I am hesitant to stick with LF boots due to a lot of not so great online reviews. What boots would work well for me with a LF board?

Last edited by BamaMojo; 02-09-2016 at 6:25 PM.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-09-2016, 10:54 PM Reply   
I have always liked Ronix boots, but last years One's were the best yet. They are the most comfortable, have excellent heel hold and I found the 2015's seemed to not break down as fast. I love them. Try some on if you can.
Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-09-2016, 11:26 PM Reply   
Seconded Ronix, also One's in my case, for boat.

For cable, I ride Slingshot Shredtown's and I've been very happy with them, I've had them for a season now and they still look and feel great.
Old     (MystiikVLX)      Join Date: Jul 2014       02-10-2016, 6:34 AM Reply   
I've always liked the Ronix Parks boots. Not as stiff as the Ronix One.
I've had good luck with Ronix. We also have some of the open toe Ronix bidings on our beginner boards. They are several years old and still going strong. I did replace the laces last year.

Last edited by MystiikVLX; 02-10-2016 at 6:38 AM.
Old     (thespecimen)      Join Date: Dec 2014       02-10-2016, 12:00 PM Reply   
Hyperlite system boots looks awesome this year. I have the 2013 systems and love the responsiveness. Only thing is they noticeably heavier than Ronix or Liquid Force bindings. I'm going to upgrade to the 2016 systems this year.

Ronix Brainframe Boots:
- responsive
- light weight
- comfortable

Hyperlite System Boots:
- super responsive
- heavier
- comfortable
- looks more rad
Old     (Dman726749)      Join Date: May 2012       02-10-2016, 12:40 PM Reply   
I have the lf raph boots, like them alot. Come up a tad higher than normal on your shin, but have tons of flex where you want it, and hold your feet in place well, no sliding forward in the boots.
Old    BamaMojo            02-10-2016, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman726749 View Post
I have the lf raph boots, like them alot. Come up a tad higher than normal on your shin, but have tons of flex where you want it, and hold your feet in place well, no sliding forward in the boots.

The Raph is an option. I am also looking at the Ronix Preston and Frank as well. Probably be one of these.

Last edited by BamaMojo; 02-10-2016 at 4:08 PM.
Old    BamaMojo            02-11-2016, 11:25 AM Reply   
I pulled the trigger on the 15 Prestons from Ronix. Thanks for all the input!
Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       02-11-2016, 6:23 PM Reply   
I'm sure you will like the Ronix boots, I've got a couple sets of Ronix and they are great. I just purchased a set of the new slingshot Rad boots and they are he most. Comfortable boot I've ever worn
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       02-12-2016, 6:44 AM Reply   
Humanoid, all day long.