Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       05-05-2014, 7:20 AM Reply   
Is the site down. Site will not pull up.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-05-2014, 7:29 AM Reply   
I thought it was just me. Worked fine at work but wouldn't work at home or on my work laptop. It must be working for some cause there are posts at times when mine was down. Now it won't work on my work computer either. Which sucks cause I have nothing to do at work & they won't let me work since we have no man power. Get paid way too much to sit here surfing the net & I'm out of sites to good around on! Oh well.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-05-2014, 8:02 AM Reply   
Didn't work for me
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       05-05-2014, 8:19 AM Reply   
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/themalibucrew.com.html

reports it as up, however it just has a white page with no data on the main page and also sub pages such as forum links etc.

Basically the server is physically up but the data on it isn't there or being served up now for some reason. So yes, it's down. Let's just hope someone didn't accidently delete the server files
Old     (stuntmonkey)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-05-2014, 8:22 AM Reply   
There will be backups if thats the case. But the crew has been the target of a number of DDOS attacks and such in the past.
Old     (john)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-05-2014, 9:09 AM Reply   
The Crew has a Facebook page used only for the purposes of communicating such problems.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-M...28132637264578
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-08-2014, 9:20 AM Reply   
Its fun to visit tmc to read about their overly expensive bus falling apart
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-08-2014, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftskir View Post
At least they're helpful to each other & not every thread descends into a pissing match because of one cynical condescending prick. There is also a big difference between glitches and falling apart.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-08-2014, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftskir View Post
Every single vendor specific website on the planet is like that. Cars, boats, motorcycles, R/C toys, watches, shoes....EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Reason for it is that nobody in their right mind comes back after a great day on the water and makes a thread saying, "Boat ran perfectly today and we had lots of fun!".
Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-08-2014, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
Every single vendor specific website on the planet is like that. Cars, boats, motorcycles, R/C toys, watches, shoes....EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Reason for it is that nobody in their right mind comes back after a great day on the water and makes a thread saying, "Boat ran perfectly today and we had lots of fun!".
Man, you must be on the wrong specific forums! Lots of threads about the positive's of ownership on pretty much every brand specific board I'm on. Not trying to start a controversy, but there's lots of threads about things going well.