Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-01-2014, 1:48 PM Reply   
Im just amazed little "B" hasn't told us how the Mexican Cartel is using all ARE Water to grow there Weed ,So Mexico can save there's,,,JaHaHahahah
It's the 21 Century and the technology has been around for years ,,,Man Needs Water
(man will fight over whiskey,,,But Man will KILL for Water)

Thay say the oceans rising ,,So Lets Tap Da Ocean for water,You can see it ,it Right there ,No guessing ,just look West and East as far as the Eye can SEA ,,,Water, and grow Food ,,,people won't be starving any more ,because crops are dieing off

California experiencing its worst drought in more than a CENTURY… with no signs of it ending thanks to high pressure 'ridge' offshore that is baffling scientists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-01-2014, 3:07 PM Reply   
we all know your do'n your part by not showering, thanks moose for your conservation,
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-01-2014, 6:08 PM Reply   
Performing Tonight at Da "Comedy Club" Da incredible Quick Witttted ,,, s n o r k
he writes his own stuff,,, GIVE it UP
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-02-2014, 6:33 AM Reply   
pwned by da Moose. Nice
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-02-2014, 11:45 AM Reply   
The problem continues due to how much free water falls on CA ...the water agencies make billions off their free supply. Desalination costs money. And it makes too much sense. Instead they want 25 billion dollars to dig two tunnels under the delta. Idiots.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-02-2014, 11:52 AM Reply   
The California aqueduct is over 700 miles long...to transfer the free liquid gold.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-02-2014, 12:17 PM Reply   
Imagine what a home without water is worth?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 1:01 PM Reply   
Too many damn people living in and moving to the west coast. We have too many people to try and support with such little water. But we can just keep building more new homes, and encouraging more people to come here.
Old    bigdtx            02-02-2014, 2:12 PM Reply   
This is from another thread... Texas is in bad shape too:
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-03-2014, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftskir View Post
The problem continues due to how much free water falls on CA ...the water agencies make billions off their free supply. Desalination costs money. And it makes too much sense. Instead they want 25 billion dollars to dig two tunnels under the delta. Idiots.
Virtually impossible to get permits from the 5-7 agencies needed to site and build a desal facility. Though I'm willing to consult anyone with the capital and patience to work through that process. Only 10-15K/month for my services, expect a ~3-7 year permitting process.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-03-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
Long term, I don't know the answer. I know my daughter won't get to enjoy the lakes I grew up on, that is for sure. They are just gone. I am blessed to live on the lower San Jac in Houston. In a drought, our water gets a little salty, but at least there's water to shred.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-03-2014, 9:12 PM Reply   
Long Term is the ONLY answer,,, Oh it's to Expensive ,,, coming from the $2+ a pint of water just to Drink Generation,,, Whats TOO Expensive ???
What if there Was No Water ,How Expensive Would that Be ???Well were going to get more Rain at the end of the week and i see storms lining up in the pacific to Japan so we will get water enough Who knows ??? maybe train know ,he Knows Every thing
"Solar Desalinization Plaints" all over the World
Ocean's Rising ,,,"Well lets Suck a Couple ins out of it" " That " and Grow some food where its needed ,,,, or Even Better Yet ,,,, Please Some One TELL Me Clue it begins with a "W"