Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-12-2011, 6:32 PM Reply   
I've been to the websites, got the info for the most part but can't get a call back after several messages left at both places. What gives? Instead of deciding who was "first" on the westcoast maybe try returning calls from potential customers!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-14-2011, 6:02 PM Reply   
I guess these places went under? No call backs from either so far. Guess it's Palm Springs or bust!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-15-2011, 8:45 AM Reply   
I have been to Reno twice this season. It's a pretty low key place that has lots of Jib options. I think Anton gets on here every once in a while.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-15-2011, 8:51 AM Reply   
"Reno" is a misnomer though... it's really "Carson Valley," about an hour south of Reno proper. If you were coming from the Bay Area, for instance, you'd want to go via highway 50 to S Lake Tahoe and then down into the Carson Valley via Kingsbury Grade. I'd think that'd save you AT LEAST 90 minutes vs. coming via I-80.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-15-2011, 9:19 PM Reply   
Got a call from Doug, owner of Reno (Minden) cable park yesterday. He said all is well, they were just away for a few days and to come on up before the weather changes so we are. Didnt hear anything from Kyle yet about Fresno (Sanger?). Shawndoggy thanks thats the way I was thinking would be best for me from the Bay Area. Cant wait! First time. haha Palm Springs (Coechella?) next year for sure, that place looks dope. Come on west coast catch up!