Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-28-2009, 8:09 PM Reply   
I took my boat to a local car stereo installer last year. They told me to use WETSOUNDS. I said OK. They ordered it and installed it. I had issues after the install. I got a hold of Tim at wetsounds and he tried to steer them in the right direction. This didn't work. Tim and I finally decided to take it to CHUCKTRONICS in Lodi. It was a 1 1/2 hour ride one way for me. I dropped it off. Ryan looked at it and found multiple install problems. He ripped the whole system out and reinstalled it. I picked it out and took it out this weekend for both days. The system worked perfectly and is incredible. Thanks to Tim at Wetsounds for hooking me up with Ryan at CHUCKTRONICS 209-339-4600. Ryan was very helpful and knowledgeable. If you live anywhere in the area I would have Ryan do you system, His shop Rocks.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-29-2009, 10:22 AM Reply   
Most car stereo installers don't know how to install boat stereo systems correctly.
Old     (canecorso)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-29-2009, 10:37 AM Reply   
Don why dont you post this on websounds site?
We know they rock
Old     (cprfab)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-30-2009, 8:04 AM Reply   
chucktronics is the absolute best when comes to boat stereos...period. ryans knowledge is extensive and the shop is the best in nor cal hands down
Old    murphy8166            09-30-2009, 8:42 AM Reply   
Rg...why can't he post about good service and his enthusiam for Wetsounds.

you did....nice agenda,don't be a hater

By rG (canecorso) on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 10:46 am:

Bullets HLCD's rock, I upgraded my JL cans from Mastercraft with them. Night and Day!!! and half the cost of wetties...
Old     (canecorso)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-30-2009, 11:46 AM Reply   
he can just sayin wouldnt it be better to have 1 million hits on there website for references? I dont see users on this web site say bullets are the best over and over and over do we? IM cool with ppl liking what they like (not hatin) but how many times do we have to hear wetties are the best?

i like wetsounds also but dont have wetdreams over them same for bullets... :-)
Old    murphy8166            09-30-2009, 12:01 PM Reply   
Maybe I misunderstood...no worries
Old     (jp1)      Join Date: May 2008       10-04-2009, 4:10 PM Reply   
chucks installs rock...literally
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-05-2009, 7:17 AM Reply   
Don,

Thanks for the kind words and support. Ryan is the man for sure. He is on a whole other level when it comes to quality of work and knowledge

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (chucktronics)      Join Date: Nov 2007       10-14-2009, 7:12 PM Reply   

Thanks for the plug Don

This guy bought a good amount of a great product ,just had some misfortune with the install.

We re-wired his system with only one upgrade, An Audio Control Overdrive.Factory clarion marine decks do not have enough signal strength to accommodate these types of systems.

Wetsounds 420
(2) Wetsounds syn 6
Wetsounds 3-Some
(3) pr . Wetsounds xs-650
Wetsounds xs10