Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-19-2009, 9:59 PM Reply   
And it was sweet. I been riding a Monarch for a while and wasn't sure if the B-side was gonna boot me like my Monarch but it def does.
B-side is a looser and faster ride than the Monarch and felt great. The 140 felt a little small comming from 143/56" Monarch but I will def be riding this board next year. Cant wait to try the Murray and conspiricy next. This board is nothing like the older B-side either.
Old     (killercam)      Join Date: May 2009       08-20-2009, 4:47 AM Reply   
Shoot me that 140 Brodie!! I want to check it out brotha
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-20-2009, 8:06 AM Reply   
Such a sick board! Brodie had a smile on his face the whole time he rode!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-20-2009, 10:14 AM Reply   
Best time of the year, eh!?! I love getting my hands on the new stuff for the first time. So much fun riding different shapes.
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-20-2009, 11:14 AM Reply   
i agree about the board being dope...I rode the 08 & 09 BSIDE and rode the monarch alot this year too, but this twenty-ten BSIDE is a nice mesh of the two. it was a bit slick on landings for the first set, but the swing weight was supper low, and the board held its edge awesome into the wake. defininttly gonna be in my quiver ASAP.

Good job Greg! Good job JD!

(Message edited by wakeviolater on August 20, 2009)
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-20-2009, 11:44 AM Reply   
Butch shaped it not Nelly but wait till you guys see the new Murray. I can't wait to ride it, looks to be his best shape ever.

I wanna give the 144 b-side a try since i been digging the bigger Monarch this year.

Even you are so right it is so fun trying new stuff out getting all excited like a little kid on x-mas about new products. hahaha

Cam, come out with us and u can demo otherwise no loans on this board and I gotta give it back to Joe pretty soon anyways.
Old     (killercam)      Join Date: May 2009       08-20-2009, 7:24 PM Reply   
Im down, let me know when you guys roll out next.
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-21-2009, 11:00 AM Reply   
CAMERON!! Where you been man!?
Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-21-2009, 6:29 PM Reply   
Did you guys get the new 2010 Hyperlite bindings too?? I was wondering what they are going to be like... I have seen rumors here, but curious...
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-22-2009, 9:19 PM Reply   
I have not tried them yet Billy. They look and feel great but have not ridden them. I also had a buddy that rides the 08/09 Marek ride the new one with the slider mounting system and he loved it. He was going bigger than Ive ever seen him go.