Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Collegiate Wakesports

Old     (cofcwatersports)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-16-2009, 10:45 PM Reply   
Hey Yall,
I am kinda new to wakeworld but I want to try to get as many people to come to this event as possible so I figured I might as well give this a try. My name is Abbie Schaeffer and I am one of the social chairs of the watersports club at College of Charleston. We are still a relatively new club that has added many new members this year with a takeover of the leadership of the club. This is one of our first big events for this year and we all want a TON of people to come to help raise money for the club and for the growth of the sport. Right now we are just trying to meet other people in the sport from college around the country to be able to compete and have fun and make the sport grow. If you have any questions about the event dont hesitate to message me or write something on the thread!!!

Thanks Y'all!!!
Abbie Schaeffer, Social Chair
http://www.cofcwatersports.com

Come out to Trophy Lakes for a laid back all day event including Rails, Kickers, Wake and Double Up Contest where everybody is welcome to throw down. Bring friends, family, your dog, and a cooler to hang out for the day. We will have a concession stand on site for the day, and the Red Bull girls will be in full force. The contest itself will be judged, and the overall winner takes home some cool prizes and giveaways, and the more people that enter the contest the better the prizes will be so invite your friends to come ride too! Each rider will get 3 passes at the lake: One for rails, one for Wake jumps and the kicker, and one of your choice with a Double Up at the end. Registration and check in starts at 11:30 and riding begins at 1:00. Pre-Registration is $20 and Day-of registration is $25. Mandatory Riders meeting at 12:45 underneath the judges tower. Bring out all your friends for this epic event and get ready to have a good time!

*For Pre-registration and any questions call Trophy Lakes Pro Shop at 843-559-2520 or send me an email.
Thanks

Cameron Ballinger
President CofC Watersports Club
clballin @ edisto.cofc.edu
(860)-729-3354

Address for the event & Additional Info:
3050 Marlin Rd.
Johns Island, SC

Saturday March 21,2009
1pm-8pm