Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

View Poll Results: Was this a real attack or somthing made up.
Real Attack 0 0%
Hoax 11 100.00%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-03-2019, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta I can only tell you what I think and the opinions of others who have made them here. No one has defended the guy and everyone thinks he is a liar and got off too easy. We all are in agreement. G, the guy is a dirtbag and appears to have gotten away with a crime no matter how penny ante. I dont have a lot of respect for the whole entertainment industry. Most are just a bunch of over paid, pansy artists who need so much attention they have to have annual red carpet awards affairs they throw for themselves. There have been several wacked out republicans that have shot up a school a concert or bar and democrats dont lay all the blame on innocent repubs because no one supports the shooters. So, who do we need to be lenient on?
If you want to go there, usually the democrats absolutely go after Republicans. You see it in this website alone. They always go back to Republicans support for the second amendment as the reason such and such incident happened, then attack Republicans positions. Like clockwork.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-05-2019, 6:28 PM Reply   
So it looks like Chicago will have their day in court ! A Trial is in the works. Jussie refuses to pay the 130k Investigation. So Chicago says Fine we will take you to court. They were saying the burden of proof is much lower for Chicago in a civil Case vs a criminal case like he was originally charge with. This is gonna be OJ V2 LOL LOL
We are gonna get to see and hear from “The Nigerian Brothers” & The Mayor & Police chief of Chicago. This is gonna be a circus like no other Kind of like a Denny’s Restraunt at 2:00am In Oakland Ca.

I hope they can get the court costs thrown in on top of the $130k they are asking for.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
While this may be somewhat true for this forum, the democrats out in the wild seem to think this vindicated him. He was still a finalist for a "source" (sp?) award. People also were counter protesting the people who were protesting that he got off. He also seemed to have pretty decent acceptance on twitter about him getting off. Apparently there are a number of democrats that feel that he was not wrong. Not sure it is worth arguing about, but that is how wacked out people have become and they seem to be the more vocal of the party.
Raum Emmanuel (probably one of the more liberal-leaning Democrats in politics these days) is furious that the charges were dismissed. So how can you say this with a straight face.

The only people that feel Smollett was "vindicated", are his fans. This is not a political issue. Only feeble-minded people (such as yourself) that attempt to make every issue in this country a left or right issue.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 11:44 AM Reply   
Police pass a vote of No confidence in AG Fox. LOL LOL
https://youtu.be/Zr9sJS36EiQ
I like the part where the Police are saying that. Police are being Assaulted by criminals and the AG will not Prosecute. Criminals almost biting police peoples fingers off and dislocating knees but the attorney general will not prosecute these people for felony assault. Hummm I wonder Why?? Could it be that the law is Racist? It Targets Blacks??? Humm sounds like Chicago, wants to change the laws so it doesn't happen to catch these poor poor Black people minding their own “BizzzzzzNesss”
Attached Images
 
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Police pass a vote of No confidence in AG Fox. LOL LOL
https://youtu.be/Zr9sJS36EiQ
I like the part where the Police are saying that. Police are being Assaulted by criminals and the AG will not Prosecute. Criminals almost biting police peoples fingers off and dislocating knees but the attorney general will not prosecute these people for felony assault. Hummm I wonder Why?? Could it be that the law is Racist? It Targets Blacks??? Humm sounds like Chicago, wants to change the laws so it doesn't happen to catch these poor poor Black people minding their own “BizzzzzzNesss”
You do realize that she was elected as DA?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-07-2019, 4:10 PM Reply   
i the event you ever get in trouble, claim black, american indian, and gay and you will be safe! Just don't claim Jewish, The Dems will lock you up forever.lol
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
i the event you ever get in trouble, claim black, american indian, and gay and you will be safe! Just don't claim Jewish, The Dems will lock you up forever.lol
There are more Jewish Democrats serving in DC compared to Jewish Republicans.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 6:59 PM Reply   
Is it cause it’s sunday
Or is cause the retarded Dems have no legit reply
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-07-2019, 1:14 PM Reply   
This guys take on the Juicy Smolette case is very funny.

https://youtu.be/LmQWZOg8ll0
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-02-2019, 6:50 AM Reply   
Dave Chapelle weighs in on the subject comedy Ensues!

https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-03-2019, 2:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Dave Chapelle weighs in on the subject comedy Ensues!

https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124
That was beyond funny.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-19-2019, 5:13 AM Reply   
Dave Chapelle was great!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-23-2019, 6:31 PM Reply   
Check out this POS he did not get the NOTE. No one is buying your FAKE maga hate crimes. “Trivia Question” you think this guy is a Dem or Republican???? LOL
Dems the Party or Hate & Raceizim

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tikas-n1054591

And because most of your Lib Ftards don’t believe it unless it’s on CNN here your go

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/14/us/...KLSe9ppETRU_w-

F you F Tards
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-23-2019, 6:34 PM Reply   
(Dave Chappell)

We supported him with OUR silence Because CLEARLY we knew the “N word” was Lying!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-01-2019, 12:17 PM Reply   
WHOOPS another FAKE hate crime!
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...locks-n1060411
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-01-2019, 12:22 PM Reply   
Dammmm! These Fake Hate crimes are NOT helping the Lefts narrative,

Georgia state Rep. Erica Thomas "A Law Maker" says she 2 was a victim of a Hate crime from a white Trump Supporter
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...sm-accusations
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2019, 2:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Dammmm! These Fake Hate crimes are NOT helping the Lefts narrative,

Georgia state Rep. Erica Thomas "A Law Maker" says she 2 was a victim of a Hate crime from a white Trump Supporter
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...sm-accusations
Dammmm! What about when a GOP Congressman and one of Trump's first big supporters has to resign when he knows he lied and now faces the prospect of going to jail? Does that help the Right's "narrative"?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yor...se-11569858956
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-02-2019, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dammmm! What about when a GOP Congressman and one of Trump's first big supporters has to resign when he knows he lied and now faces the prospect of going to jail? Does that help the Right's "narrative"?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yor...se-11569858956
If he actually committed a crime then he should resign and go to jail. However with the lefts sense of justice, I doubt it that he did anything.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:07 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us