Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 2:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
You can bet Trump sold All his stocks before making the comment that he will wait until after the election to make a deal with China.
Oh really? Where did you get that info? Could you say something more absurd? Dummkopf.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dude, you are really confused. Based on what you are saying, You do not even understand in elementary terms what went on. And you are trying to explain it in trump friendly way and its embarrassing. The horrible things are what Putin told him. The truth is what all 17 of our intelligence agencies told him. On stage in Helsinki TRUMP chose to believe putin. Now he is in hot water over believing a Russian KGB agent and not the USA experts. Whos fault is it?
Funny. our democrats said that Trump was working with the Russians but that turned out to be false. The demcrats tried to paint it that our intelligence agencies said he was doing it. All lies. You guys made a whole hoax report based on a foreign spy and then used it to get illegal FISA warrants. All that has lead us to a point where I would spit in your eye rather than talk to you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol that's that "non-rival" guy right? XD
Nope. He is not the nominee. He is the rival to other democrats and Bidens son is another layer removed from that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Again a bunch of BS. You've had to pay more in taxes for not buying HI for decades. And you most certainly can use ACA insurance when you are poor. The hospitals don't give a crap about your deductible because the bill is going to soar right past it. The govt subverted the free market in HC many decades again. IRS tax rules for subsidizing worker's HI has hyper inflated HI and HC costs. The only solution when the govt subverts the free market is to control costs. And it's not doing that, which is leaving all citizens victim to half a$$ policies. UHC is going to happen one day. It's inevitable.

Your example of a family that paid a penalty but couldn't afford HI is BS too. The subsidies are designed to get people in that situation insured. If that example is not a product of your imagination, then it's an example of someone who is going to mooch off the system when they need emergency care. The higher taxes is just a way to make sure they put something into the system to cover that.
Not BS. It is my wifes 30 year friends sister and husband. It is not bs. They get taxed. If it is BS then why is california re-instating the tax so they can fund illegals healthcare?

So you just spent time to explain to me how the government screwed this up (Clinton pet project) but want to double and triple down on government control?

The insurance these people can afford does not help them with emergency care anyway.

UHC will not happen because you can not enslave doctors and nurses.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All that has lead us to a point where I would spit in your eye rather than talk to you.
Your a very odd person, when I disagree with someone I prefer to talk to them to understand why they think like they do rather than spit on them but whatever works for you I guess.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. He is not the nominee. He is the rival to other democrats and Bidens son is another layer removed from that.
This is why trumpers think he is a genius performing 4d chess. Damaging a potential rival before he makes it is like an idea with unfathomable complexity. Lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. our democrats said that Trump was working with the Russians but that turned out to be false. The demcrats tried to paint it that our intelligence agencies said he was doing it. All lies. You guys made a whole hoax report based on a foreign spy and then used it to get illegal FISA warrants. All that has lead us to a point where I would spit in your eye rather than talk to you.
False? What was false? Donnie Jr, Kushner and Manafort meeting with Russian lawyer to pick up Russian govt dirt on Clinton? That Manafort was forwarding polling info to Russian oligarch? That Trump asked Wikileaks to dump Russian stolen DNC emails? and they did. That Mike Flynn lied about his Russian contacts and is awaiting sentencing? That Gates assisted the Govt and awaiting his sentence? That Trump said he believed Putin on a stage with a mic to his mouth "I believe putin"? That trump begged McGahn to fire Mueller? That the report coming out from Barrs investigation, all reports say no wrong doing by dems???
You sure like to talk about Hoaxs' that actually have arrests, indictments.... How are those investigations of the "oranges" going???
The only spitting youll be doing is spitting into the wind, its not recommended. Don't pull on the cape either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Your a very odd person, when I disagree with someone I prefer to talk to them to understand why they think like they do rather than spit on them but whatever works for you I guess.
I have spoke with you people for almost 2 decades on here. I have asked for understanding and traded points of view. There are some point where you have to cut bait with those who only attack. This whole Trump thing and democrats is that topic. They are out for destruction only. We are speaking specifically about wholesale ideological points of view. Sell the country to the UN or not. Sell out to complete leftist control or not. Trump stands in the way of that. They don't care what the truth of anything is as long as they can use whatever little excuse to try and stop Trump's agenda which is an American agenda. That is why you are seeing these fake witnesses and hearing about everything that is important to the leftists. Thus, I would rather spit in your eye at this point. It has nothing to do with ideas. It is a war of where America is heading. Truth does not matter to the leftists anymore. Even Bloomburg has supposedly instructed his news organization to not investigate democrat candidates. It is all out war.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is why trumpers think he is a genius performing 4d chess. Damaging a potential rival before he makes it is like an idea with unfathomable complexity. Lol.
Yeah. Kinda like how libtards view abortion. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have spoke with you people for almost 2 decades on here. I have asked for understanding and traded points of view. There are some point where you have to cut bait with those who only attack. This whole Trump thing and democrats is that topic. They are out for destruction only. We are speaking specifically about wholesale ideological points of view. Sell the country to the UN or not. Sell out to complete leftist control or not. Trump stands in the way of that. They don't care what the truth of anything is as long as they can use whatever little excuse to try and stop Trump's agenda which is an American agenda. That is why you are seeing these fake witnesses and hearing about everything that is important to the leftists. Thus, I would rather spit in your eye at this point. It has nothing to do with ideas. It is a war of where America is heading. Truth does not matter to the leftists anymore. Even Bloomburg has supposedly instructed his news organization to not investigate democrat candidates. It is all out war.
X2
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
False? What was false? Donnie Jr, Kushner and Manafort meeting with Russian lawyer to pick up Russian govt dirt on Clinton? That Manafort was forwarding polling info to Russian oligarch? That Trump asked Wikileaks to dump Russian stolen DNC emails? and they did. That Mike Flynn lied about his Russian contacts and is awaiting sentencing? That Gates assisted the Govt and awaiting his sentence? That Trump said he believed Putin on a stage with a mic to his mouth "I believe putin"? That trump begged McGahn to fire Mueller? That the report coming out from Barrs investigation, all reports say no wrong doing by dems???
You sure like to talk about Hoaxs' that actually have arrests, indictments.... How are those investigations of the "oranges" going???
The only spitting youll be doing is spitting into the wind, its not recommended. Don't pull on the cape either.
No. They met about a different issue then the person brought up dirt. Then they left. The same person who was photographed sitting at a high level democrat meeting sitting next to high level democrats.

Why would anyone need to funnel polling to Russians. What a stupid thing to say or worry about. You really think the Russians need polling from a certain person when they can mine facebook or get the information publicly just like the political parties do? Good grief.

None of it illegal. The arrests had nothing to do with Russians and should scare the crap out of the average citizen. Again, your lie of ommission. Just like your lie about hating Trump since 2009.
Your lie about being a Republican.

Pull on the cape? Wow. You actually think you have an audience that makes you someone? Delusions of grandeur starting to set in with you? I would spit very specifically in your eye.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. The democrats are the ones who are damaging Biden. The democrats are the ones dragging out his dirt before the people. Who brought up this whole thing?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
3rd graders wouldn't be dumb enough to try this ruse, but you try. There wont be a "nominee" for several months yet. Who has trump been campaigning against since his second day in office? Who did he try to get dirt on from the Ukraines? Over 900 days of evidence of him campaigning against Biden. Who has he been crying about at his campaign rallies? Who is this guy he calls Sleepy Joe??? Do you need to see video of him talking about this "non rival" and how he is going to beat him? How do you beat someone who isn't your political foe? Who is stupid enough to campaign against someone who isn't his political rival? That would be really stupid, huh.
I keep seeing advertisements, Biden certainly appears to be a candidate. Many people say he will be in the next debate, can you explain how that could possibly happen if he isn't trying win the nom and to beat trump?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. They met about a different issue then the person brought up dirt. Then they left. The same person who was photographed sitting at a high level democrat meeting sitting next to high level democrats.

Why would anyone need to funnel polling to Russians. What a stupid thing to say or worry about. You really think the Russians need polling from a certain person when they can mine facebook or get the information publicly just like the political parties do? Good grief.

None of it illegal. The arrests had nothing to do with Russians and should scare the crap out of the average citizen. Again, your lie of ommission. Just like your lie about hating Trump since 2009.
Your lie about being a Republican.

Pull on the cape? Wow. You actually think you have an audience that makes you someone? Delusions of grandeur starting to set in with you? I would spit very specifically in your eye.
Are you an idiot? There are emails remember? Evidence. You don't get to make up a new story, grifter.
To Donald Trump Jr. ...
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

This is SPECIFICALLY the Russian Govts official documents to incriminate Clinton.

Yes, the Russians used the polling info to fine tune their efforts. It wasn't run of the mill polling info, it was trump campaigns details. This is all public info YOU choose not to ingest. You should read up on it. When you don't read the Mueller report you come ill prepared and look foolish. Im tired of correcting you daily.

Are you blind, dumb or just stupid?? Mike Flynn is going to jail for lying to the FBI about his contacts WITH RUSSIANS.
Cohen in jail partly because he lied to FBI. About what? Trump Tower Moscow and those silly campaign charges that the grifter is known as "Individual 1" in the indictment. Trumps foreign policy adviser Popodoupoulas, jailed for lying about his Russian contacts. Roger Stone, last week Convicted. A dozen Russians indicted. Sanctions passed by congress because of russias involvement in our election. All 17 intelligence agencies said RUSSIA did it. Delta and the grifter believe putin.
Ive disliked trump since the 1980's, not 2009. Are you always wrong? Trump will take down the republican party. and you.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have been radicalized. Lumping a large amount of people together, thinking they all think the same thing, taking the worst possible interpretation of it and then concluding they are evil, have no value and should be spat on our worse. It's that type of thinking that leads to violence and terrorism.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have asked for understanding and traded points of view.
What you do is come in here and provide fantasy and simply proved lies about politics. You support trump and the GOP as if they could do no wrong. Most of what you write is simply lies. How many today alone?
1. Biden is not Trumps political RIVAL.
2. Don Jr. didn't meet with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.
3.Arrests of trump campaign people had nothing to do with Russia.
4.Mueller report is a hoax.
5.FISA warrants were illegal.
6.You think trump working with Russians is False.
7. Ive disliked trump much, much longer than since 2009.
8. You think you can get away with spitting in the wind.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-03-2019, 7:34 AM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/o...ed-states.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 7:38 AM Reply   
Look, another hoax. What you see, is not real, DJT.

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
What you do is come in here and provide fantasy and simply proved lies about politics. You support trump and the GOP as if they could do no wrong. Most of what you write is simply lies. How many today alone?
1. Biden is not Trumps political RIVAL.
2. Don Jr. didn't meet with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.
3.Arrests of trump campaign people had nothing to do with Russia.
4.Mueller report is a hoax.
5.FISA warrants were illegal.
6.You think trump working with Russians is False.
7. Ive disliked trump much, much longer than since 2009.
8. You think you can get away with spitting in the wind.
Interesting. You are the one that is zero for 3 years. Trump is still your president and will continue to be so. Who is lying to who.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have been radicalized. Lumping a large amount of people together, thinking they all think the same thing, taking the worst possible interpretation of it and then concluding they are evil, have no value and should be spat on our worse. It's that type of thinking that leads to violence and terrorism.
Funny. I can say exactly that about your Trump Delusion Syndrom. You have been radicalized and have been on the attack from the first day this guy took office. Using the press to attack all of middle America daily. Using Hollywood to make movies against our values. Attacking out freedoms as set forth by the constitution. Who are the radicals? You are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:

Let me get this straight. You are going to reference a report fabricated by Trumps political rivals as proof that Trump did something? Am I living in bizzaro world? That is why people like me want to spit in your eye.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you an idiot? There are emails remember? Evidence. You don't get to make up a new story, grifter.
To Donald Trump Jr. ...
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

This is SPECIFICALLY the Russian Govts official documents to incriminate Clinton.

Yes, the Russians used the polling info to fine tune their efforts. It wasn't run of the mill polling info, it was trump campaigns details. This is all public info YOU choose not to ingest. You should read up on it. When you don't read the Mueller report you come ill prepared and look foolish. Im tired of correcting you daily.

Are you blind, dumb or just stupid?? Mike Flynn is going to jail for lying to the FBI about his contacts WITH RUSSIANS.
Cohen in jail partly because he lied to FBI. About what? Trump Tower Moscow and those silly campaign charges that the grifter is known as "Individual 1" in the indictment. Trumps foreign policy adviser Popodoupoulas, jailed for lying about his Russian contacts. Roger Stone, last week Convicted. A dozen Russians indicted. Sanctions passed by congress because of russias involvement in our election. All 17 intelligence agencies said RUSSIA did it. Delta and the grifter believe putin.
Ive disliked trump since the 1980's, not 2009. Are you always wrong? Trump will take down the republican party. and you.
Mike Flynn is about to be set free because the FBI changed wording to make him look guilty. You democrats are dangerous and are clear and present danger to America.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
3rd graders wouldn't be dumb enough to try this ruse, but you try. There wont be a "nominee" for several months yet. Who has trump been campaigning against since his second day in office? Who did he try to get dirt on from the Ukraines? Over 900 days of evidence of him campaigning against Biden. Who has he been crying about at his campaign rallies? Who is this guy he calls Sleepy Joe??? Do you need to see video of him talking about this "non rival" and how he is going to beat him? How do you beat someone who isn't your political foe? Who is stupid enough to campaign against someone who isn't his political rival? That would be really stupid, huh.
I keep seeing advertisements, Biden certainly appears to be a candidate. Many people say he will be in the next debate, can you explain how that could possibly happen if he isn't trying win the nom and to beat trump?
Poor poor Joe. Is Hunter Biden in the race? Yes or no? Still does not matter. He can ask the Ukraine to allow the AG to work with them in a criminal investigation.

Joe still has to win to even get to first base. Even then, Hunter is not running.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 1:33 PM Reply   
Its Joe he was referring to when grifter was saying how "Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor" in the perfect call from Hell. No, he cant. There are right ways to get something done and wrong ways. Setting up your own underground crew to blackmail a desperate country is the wrong way. Biden isn't going to ever win another election, sorry if he is your guy.
Is Duncan Hunter in the race?
He was trumps very first republican supporter, remember how you used to stick up for him and it was just dems attacking him??? The second was chris Collins republican from NY. Why does trump hate CA when his very first 2 supporters were from Ca and NY? Of course Collins pleaded guilty to his Felony charges and is awaiting sentencing. Duncan, the guy who said it was a witch hunt, a democrat conspiracy against him now says "I am guilty". Used the same terms as trump the grifter and will end with the same fate. Duncan stole over $250K out of his campaign coffers to fund his cheating on his wife....with 5 different women. Typical republican swamp scum.

Quote:
Mike Flynn is about to be set free because the FBI changed wording to make him look guilty. You democrats are dangerous and are clear and present danger to America.
Got a source or just BS,ing? Remind me when he gets off. (he wont) his sentencing delayed til after the IG report comes out. All reports are its a nothing burger.

Quote:
L et me get this straight. You are going to reference a report fabricated by Trumps political rivals as proof that Trump did something? Am I living in bizzaro world? That is why people like me want to spit in your eye.
Help me out. Which is the fabricated part?
I ask because the repubs did not appear to disprove any facts during their questioning time. They mostly made mindless conspiracy theory speeches in lieu of asking questions. Just for fun... Who are these "political rivals" you speak of? They running against trump? Isnt that your def? Yes anyone who believes anything trump says is living in Bizzarro world.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its Joe he was referring to when grifter was saying how "Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor" in the perfect call from Hell. No, he cant. There are right ways to get something done and wrong ways. Setting up your own underground crew to blackmail a desperate country is the wrong way. Biden isn't going to ever win another election, sorry if he is your guy.
Is Duncan Hunter in the race?
He was trumps very first republican supporter, remember how you used to stick up for him and it was just dems attacking him??? The second was chris Collins republican from NY. Why does trump hate CA when his very first 2 supporters were from Ca and NY? Of course Collins pleaded guilty to his Felony charges and is awaiting sentencing. Duncan, the guy who said it was a witch hunt, a democrat conspiracy against him now says "I am guilty". Used the same terms as trump the grifter and will end with the same fate. Duncan stole over $250K out of his campaign coffers to fund his cheating on his wife....with 5 different women. Typical republican swamp scum.

Got a source or just BS,ing? Remind me when he gets off. (he wont) his sentencing delayed til after the IG report comes out. All reports are its a nothing burger.

Help me out. Which is the fabricated part?
I ask because the repubs did not appear to disprove any facts during their questioning time. They mostly made mindless conspiracy theory speeches in lieu of asking questions. Just for fun... Who are these "political rivals" you speak of? They running against trump? Isnt that your def? Yes anyone who believes anything trump says is living in Bizzarro world.
You don't know the right or wrong way to do anything with foreign policy. The constitution says the President is the foreign policy maker so there is that. Anything else is congress overstepping their power. Hard to have black mail when nothing was actually requested, talked about being requested from the supposedly blackmailed party who also said there was nothing even asked and absolutely nothing actionable happened.

The Republicans did not prove anything. There is nothing to prove. That is the whole ****ing point. Your witnesses get up and talk about hearsay and that they presumed. You are trying to do that samething here. You post a one sided report from people with an agenda and try and tell us that there is something about Trump from the government so we should believe you. We all know that they are the ones who planted the whole narrative and then got people to believe that was what was happening. It is basic association tactics. The Nazi's documented it all pretty well in the 1930's.

Don't even know who those two people are and don't care much less stick up for them. If the guy cheated with his wife and used funds wrongly, then he gets what he gets. Do you want to start prying into Feinstein and companies husband getting choice government contracts? I am sure if we start popping the lid on everyone and every single thing, you will find something. Like I said, by what you have admitted already you technically are a felon for hiring over 10 illegals in one year. You name a person and they can find the crime. Those types of things should make you scared to death vs pounding your chest because you dislike someones words.

Why does Trump hate New York and California? You should ask why almost every state hates New York and California.

You do know that Flynn's ordeal has been delayed because they have word that the FBI doctored his question and answers. That is why there is a delay in the first place. They will then look at the IG report to verify the findings. They get that confirmed then Flynn walks, other people go to jail and this whole thing starts to unravel. I am interested in your "truth" seeking when that report comes out. You must live for this crap. You really need something to do instead of trolling about Trump to the Nth detail, which is going to be even more hilarious when you finally come to the realization that Trump is going no-where impeachment or not. Democrats are going to all be called during the Senate trial including the "whistle blower" and Schiff. They are going to hold the democrats running for president in the trial for months especially if it looks like the public opinion is with Trump. Longer is stays with Trump, they will just keep grinding out the clock to the election.

Of course in the mean time, the democrats will start their 3rd leg of impeachment talks after the Russian hoax and Ukraine hoax. The 3rd leg will be if they can get their hands on his finances. They will trying and convince the people he is a dirty business guy and should be impeached for that as well. The game plan is pretty easy to see from you idiots.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its Joe he was referring to when grifter was saying how "Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor" in the perfect call from Hell. No, he cant. There are right ways to get something done and wrong ways. Setting up your own underground crew to blackmail a desperate country is the wrong way. .
You do realize that saying Joe bragged about firing the prosecutor is still in reference to Burisma and Hunter Biden right? The same bunch Joe worked with to have the prosecutor fired is the same bunch that were actively interfering in our elections by writing articles in support of Hilary and directly against Trump in major US papers. So ol Joe can work with that bunch which were all against Trump because they were lining each others pockets, but Trump can't ask their president to work with out AG in a criminal investigation? Uh huh. Use your logic. Biden did nothing wrong correct? Then let them ask the questions and do the criminal investigation. Why are you democrats trying to stop it. He is innocent right? Only guilty people try and stop investigations right?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize that saying Joe bragged about firing the prosecutor is still in reference to Burisma and Hunter Biden right?
Timeline matters tho, the prosecutor who Joe got fired had already investigated Burisma and dismissed the case, he was seen has hopelessly corrupt and on the take. If anything, firing him to replace with someone better would reopen the case against Burisma rather than shut it down.

But by all means investigate him, if he has done wrong then lock him up. But the investigation needs to happen by us law enforcement not notoriously corrupt foriegners.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yeah, why don't you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining too? You are flirting with being a totally worthless human being for posting that bullwake77.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2019, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Timeline matters tho, the prosecutor who Joe got fired had already investigated Burisma and dismissed the case, he was seen has hopelessly corrupt and on the take. If anything, firing him to replace with someone better would reopen the case against Burisma rather than shut it down.

But by all means investigate him, if he has done wrong then lock him up. But the investigation needs to happen by us law enforcement not notoriously corrupt foriegners.
And that was exactly what was happening. Trump asked the new Ukraine leadership (the ones who were not actively campaigning against Trump by putting in anti-Trump content in major American newspapers) to work with our Attorney General on investigations. That is the top of the top American law enforcement person. Does not get any higher than that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2019, 12:33 PM Reply   
Lol now he says “I don’t know prince Andrew” despite decades of photos together lol. Next it’ll be Rudy... he’s already gingerly nudging him towards the bus - “ soon it’ll be “I hardly know the guy - nice guy though”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2019, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
You don't know the right or wrong way to do anything with foreign policy. The constitution says the President is the foreign policy maker so there is that. Anything else is congress overstepping their power. Hard to have black mail when nothing was actually requested, talked about being requested from the supposedly blackmailed party who also said there was nothing even asked and absolutely nothing actionable happened.
Actually I do. You see, unlike you I watched the questioning. Several diplomats explained in plain English the correct procedure and the wrong way to do it. Guess which way the trumps goons did it? They did not follow proper channel, they went rogue. Delta are you clowning? Nothing was requested?? What happens after one says, "I have a favor to ask"?? The president asked Ukraine to investigate Biden/Burisma and the 2016 election, that Ukraine meddeled. That is clearly what he requested, its in his "perfect call". In return he would release $$ and the Ukraine pres would get a coveted WH meeting. You are not paying attn to real sources, maybe that's why you think nothing happened.

Quote:
The Republicans did not prove anything. There is nothing to prove. That is the whole ****ing point. Your witnesses get up and talk about hearsay and that they presumed. You are trying to do that samething here. You post a one sided report from people with an agenda and try and tell us that there is something about Trump from the government so we should believe you. We all know that they are the ones who planted the whole narrative and then got people to believe that was what was happening. It is basic association tactics. The Nazi's documented it all pretty well in the 1930's.
You got the first sentence correct! They were supposed to question fact witnesses to defend trump. They were unable to defend against the facts. You appear uninformed again. Day one they had some witnesses that had "hearsay" evidence. Its commonplace to use this evidence in court rooms across America. Next they had the people who actually heard the info, backing up the first witnesses. Next there were the folks (Sondlund, Volker) who worked the deal. Several other "eye witnesses were requested and subpoenaed to appear. Trump is doing everything he can (legal/illegal) to keep the these eye witnesses from speaking. Seems if he was so perfect on the call he would want his guys under oath speaking fact to support him. Yet he wont let them. Why do you think? The only ones running a narrative is the republicans. The witnesses were under oath, none of trumps clowns who were "questioning" were under oath. Neither is trump when he lies to you. Somehow, to me those under oath are a little more believable. Nunez is in hot water. He was on several of the phone calls with Rudy, he did not mention it nor did he recuse himself.
The dems are running an open investigation into the pres that he chooses not to participate. Its not one sided when one side wont come out to play fair. He and his attys were invited to Judiciary hearings this week. He refuses. He whines, bitches and cries daily yet wont participate or prove his innocents.

Quote:
You do know that Flynn's ordeal has been delayed because they have word that the FBI doctored his question and answers. That is why there is a delay in the first place. They will then look at the IG report to verify the findings. They get that confirmed then Flynn walks, other people go to jail and this whole thing starts to unravel. I am interested in your "truth" seeking when that report comes out. You must live for this crap. You really need something to do instead of trolling about Trump to the Nth detail, which is going to be even more hilarious when you finally come to the realization that Trump is going no-where impeachment or not. Democrats are going to all be called during the Senate trial including the "whistle blower" and Schiff. They are going to hold the democrats running for president in the trial for months especially if it looks like the public opinion is with Trump. Longer is stays with Trump, they will just keep grinding out the clock to the election.
Im not up to date with Flynn 100%, I know he dumped his attys and hired the jokerlady from FOX. As I recall that judge was not to happy with Mr. Flynn and his actions against the country. He said "You basically sold your country out". Remind me when he is sentenced just how wrong I am. I hope your balloon doesn't pop to bad on you. Im ready, bring on the report! Cant wait to meet the whistleblower, lol.

Quote:
ou do realize that saying Joe bragged about firing the prosecutor is still in reference to Burisma and Hunter Biden right? The same bunch Joe worked with to have the prosecutor fired is the same bunch that were actively interfering in our elections by writing articles in support of Hilary and directly against Trump in major US papers. So ol Joe can work with that bunch which were all against Trump because they were lining each others pockets, but Trump can't ask their president to work with out AG in a criminal investigation? Uh huh. Use your logic. Biden did nothing wrong correct? Then let them ask the questions and do the criminal investigation. Why are you democrats trying to stop it. He is innocent right? Only guilty people try and stop investigations right?
No, I don't. He was sent there in official capacity to get rid of a bad prosecutor that had completed the burisma investigation. Why do you think the people Biden worked with dislike trump? So, you seem to know a lot of this Ukraine interfering in our election. Did they get you to change your vote? Anyone. Does anyone know they wrote an oped. Have you ever even seen one of these Trump damning opeds? How many votes did they change? Was this a big swing at our election? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Russia in 2016. How big was this attack on our election. I got questions man! You are attempting to say Ukraine had this big anti trump crusade? Its false, its a lie and it is forwarding the position of the Russian govt. The republicans have been unable to provide even a single document or anything else to prove Ukraine was anti trump. Congrats comrad. You are comparing an apple to a prius, F-ing irrational. Do you think that Ukraine used large sweeping and systematic attack like the Russians? In America, we don't use foreign governments to investigate US citizens, we investigate it ourselves. Got anymore questions you need answers to?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2019, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, why don't you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining too? You are flirting with being a totally worthless human being for posting that bullwake77.
All this bad news is tough to stomach, aint it marge. Need a pink pepto?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2019, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
And that was exactly what was happening. Trump asked the new Ukraine leadership (the ones who were not actively campaigning against Trump by putting in anti-Trump content in major American newspapers) to work with our Attorney General on investigations. That is the top of the top American law enforcement person. Does not get any higher than that.
I don't know. You sound pretty high bruh. "Actively campaigning against trump" "Major US newspapers"? Source? or you once again are caught in a lie. I'll wait. Mom!! Meatloaf!!
Does my writing anti trump content here mean I am also running an anti trump campaign the size of Ukraine?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2019, 12:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
All this bad news is tough to stomach, aint it marge. Need a pink pepto?
Just wait until the senate hearings, boy. Your evil pals won’t be able to control the narrative. It’s pretty hilarious how utterly CLUELESS you and your party are in terms of the damage you’re doing to yourselves. You’re too stupid to learn from history and will let it repeat itself even though it’s so recent. That just shows how dangerous and untrustworthy you are. I fart in your general direction. -Holy Grail
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2019, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know. You sound pretty high bruh. "Actively campaigning against trump" "Major US newspapers"? Source? or you once again are caught in a lie. I'll wait. Mom!! Meatloaf!!
Does my writing anti trump content here mean I am also running an anti trump campaign the size of Ukraine?
Running anti Trump campaign means you are the enemy. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is all going to be funny as crap when you finally realize that Trump is still going to be president all the way through. Only thing that is going to happen is Republicans are pissed and motivated like no other time. That means turn out. Trump wins election and hopefully he goes scorched earth against the democrats. At that point, I don't even care about the it takes 2 wings to fly montra that I have said over and over on this board. The very ugly and dangerous left wing has taken over the democrat party and they are the enemy of this country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2019, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually I do. You see, unlike you I watched the questioning. Several diplomats explained in plain English the correct procedure and the wrong way to do it. Guess which way the trumps goons did it? They did not follow proper channel, they went rogue. Delta are you clowning? Nothing was requested?? What happens after one says, "I have a favor to ask"?? The president asked Ukraine to investigate Biden/Burisma and the 2016 election, that Ukraine meddeled. That is clearly what he requested, its in his "perfect call". In return he would release $$ and the Ukraine pres would get a coveted WH meeting. You are not paying attn to real sources, maybe that's why you think nothing happened.

You got the first sentence correct! They were supposed to question fact witnesses to defend trump. They were unable to defend against the facts. You appear uninformed again. Day one they had some witnesses that had "hearsay" evidence. Its commonplace to use this evidence in court rooms across America. Next they had the people who actually heard the info, backing up the first witnesses. Next there were the folks (Sondlund, Volker) who worked the deal. Several other "eye witnesses were requested and subpoenaed to appear. Trump is doing everything he can (legal/illegal) to keep the these eye witnesses from speaking. Seems if he was so perfect on the call he would want his guys under oath speaking fact to support him. Yet he wont let them. Why do you think? The only ones running a narrative is the republicans. The witnesses were under oath, none of trumps clowns who were "questioning" were under oath. Neither is trump when he lies to you. Somehow, to me those under oath are a little more believable. Nunez is in hot water. He was on several of the phone calls with Rudy, he did not mention it nor did he recuse himself.
The dems are running an open investigation into the pres that he chooses not to participate. Its not one sided when one side wont come out to play fair. He and his attys were invited to Judiciary hearings this week. He refuses. He whines, bitches and cries daily yet wont participate or prove his innocents.

Im not up to date with Flynn 100%, I know he dumped his attys and hired the jokerlady from FOX. As I recall that judge was not to happy with Mr. Flynn and his actions against the country. He said "You basically sold your country out". Remind me when he is sentenced just how wrong I am. I hope your balloon doesn't pop to bad on you. Im ready, bring on the report! Cant wait to meet the whistleblower, lol.

No, I don't. He was sent there in official capacity to get rid of a bad prosecutor that had completed the burisma investigation. Why do you think the people Biden worked with dislike trump? So, you seem to know a lot of this Ukraine interfering in our election. Did they get you to change your vote? Anyone. Does anyone know they wrote an oped. Have you ever even seen one of these Trump damning opeds? How many votes did they change? Was this a big swing at our election? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Russia in 2016. How big was this attack on our election. I got questions man! You are attempting to say Ukraine had this big anti trump crusade? Its false, its a lie and it is forwarding the position of the Russian govt. The republicans have been unable to provide even a single document or anything else to prove Ukraine was anti trump. Congrats comrad. You are comparing an apple to a prius, F-ing irrational. Do you think that Ukraine used large sweeping and systematic attack like the Russians? In America, we don't use foreign governments to investigate US citizens, we investigate it ourselves. Got anymore questions you need answers to?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-about-ukraine

ANALYSIS: What if Trump was right about Ukraine?

Trump's comments on Crimea set off a strong reaction in Ukraine. Some high-ranking members of the Ukrainian government took to social media in an attempt to influence, as best they could, the U.S. presidential race. Arsen Avakov, at that time the interior minister, tweeted that Trump was a "clown" and added that the Republican candidate was "an even bigger danger to the U.S. than terrorism."

Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, wrote an op-ed that was published in the Hill. Using much more temperate language than Avakov and Yatseniuk, Chaly said that Trump's statements on Crimea have "raised serious concerns in Kyiv and beyond Ukraine." Trump's words "stand in sharp contrast to the Republican party platform," Chaly continued, as well as against "bipartisan support" for U.S. sanctions against Russia.

Leshchenko, speaking from Ukraine, made no secret of his desire to tip the U.S. presidential election. "A Trump presidency would change the pro-Ukrainian agenda in American foreign policy," Leshchenko told the Financial Times. "For me it was important to show not only the corruption aspect, but that [Trump is a] pro-Russian candidate who can break the geopolitical balance in the world."

I would absolutely believe the Ukrainians are behind a lot of this. They believe Trump would let Russia have what they wanted and worked hard to make sure Trump could not get elected and also committed a campaign to hamper Trump. This did and is happening.
Old     (Squamer)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-05-2019, 6:50 AM Reply   
Just start preparing to be a socialist country. Whether Trump wins or loses with the snowflakes being groomed through college 3 elections from now we will be waiting in line for bread.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2019, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squamer View Post
Just start preparing to be a socialist country. Whether Trump wins or loses with the snowflakes being groomed through college 3 elections from now we will be waiting in line for bread.
Nailed it......
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2019, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-about-ukraine

ANALYSIS: What if Trump was right about Ukraine?

Trump's comments on Crimea set off a strong reaction in Ukraine. Some high-ranking members of the Ukrainian government took to social media in an attempt to influence, as best they could, the U.S. presidential race. Arsen Avakov, at that time the interior minister, tweeted that Trump was a "clown" and added that the Republican candidate was "an even bigger danger to the U.S. than terrorism."

Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, wrote an op-ed that was published in the Hill. Using much more temperate language than Avakov and Yatseniuk, Chaly said that Trump's statements on Crimea have "raised serious concerns in Kyiv and beyond Ukraine." Trump's words "stand in sharp contrast to the Republican party platform," Chaly continued, as well as against "bipartisan support" for U.S. sanctions against Russia.

Leshchenko, speaking from Ukraine, made no secret of his desire to tip the U.S. presidential election. "A Trump presidency would change the pro-Ukrainian agenda in American foreign policy," Leshchenko told the Financial Times. "For me it was important to show not only the corruption aspect, but that [Trump is a] pro-Russian candidate who can break the geopolitical balance in the world."

I would absolutely believe the Ukrainians are behind a lot of this. They believe Trump would let Russia have what they wanted and worked hard to make sure Trump could not get elected and also committed a campaign to hamper Trump. This did and is happening.
That's it? That's all you got? An oped from a 30 year repub congressman in a right wing rag? Saying "What if trump were right".
Crimea is taken over by Russia, trump is considering rubber stamping it saying, he thinks the people are happy with Russia. Dems and repubs both were unhappy with his anti-American foreign policy schtick, obviously the ukraineians too. You prove my point. Reality could not be further from "trumps truth". He is going against US and even Republican opinion on Crimea. Pro-Russian = anti Ukraine. You wonder why they did not like him?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2019, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wait until the senate hearings, boy. Your evil pals won’t be able to control the narrative. It’s pretty hilarious how utterly CLUELESS you and your party are in terms of the damage you’re doing to yourselves. You’re too stupid to learn from history and will let it repeat itself even though it’s so recent. That just shows how dangerous and untrustworthy you are. I fart in your general direction. -Holy Grail
I doubt more than a few dems expect the senate to do their job. That isn't the motivation. Dems will impeach him because it is the right thing to do, to defend the constitution. Trump was invited to take part in the inquiry, bring his evidence of innocents, bring in his witnesses, yet he refuses. He refuses to cooperate in any way, shape, or form. He instructs all to assist in his obstruction of evidence, congress and truth. Why does an innocent person act this way? He knows he is guilty as charged, IMO. You know what else the impeachment provides? When the House impeaches, as I understand it, he becomes ineligible to be pardoned by Pence or whoever. Win.

“He’s not the Messiah—he’s a very naughty boy!” Monty Python.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2019, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's it? That's all you got? An oped from a 30 year repub congressman in a right wing rag? Saying "What if trump were right".
Crimea is taken over by Russia, trump is considering rubber stamping it saying, he thinks the people are happy with Russia. Dems and repubs both were unhappy with his anti-American foreign policy schtick, obviously the ukraineians too. You prove my point. Reality could not be further from "trumps truth". He is going against US and even Republican opinion on Crimea. Pro-Russian = anti Ukraine. You wonder why they did not like him?
Uh hate to tell you and all your war mongering democrats, but Crimea happened on Obama's watch. The Russians already took it before Trump. Trump stated he is not going to start World War 3 to get it back. Sounds to me like you democrats want to fight Russia directly.

Exactly which foreign policy is Trump going against especially the part in the constitution that says the President is the foreign policy. Not congress. Not some appointed ambassador. The President IS the foreign policy as voted on by the people and powers given to him by the Constitution.

I just proved your BS wrong. Ukrainian officials were making public statements and writing about not electing Trump running up to the election. That is meddling. Now you are at least admitting that Ukriane does not like him and had an axe to grind. Now you are establishing motive.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2019, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
I doubt more than a few dems expect the senate to do their job. That isn't the motivation. Dems will impeach him because it is the right thing to do, to defend the constitution. Trump was invited to take part in the inquiry, bring his evidence of innocents, bring in his witnesses, yet he refuses. He refuses to cooperate in any way, shape, or form. He instructs all to assist in his obstruction of evidence, congress and truth. Why does an innocent person act this way? He knows he is guilty as charged, IMO. You know what else the impeachment provides? When the House impeaches, as I understand it, he becomes ineligible to be pardoned by Pence or whoever. Win.

Democrats will not let Republicans bring in their witnesses. You are lying through your teeth. It is well documented the democrats are not letting Republicans bring in who they want to make the case.

Again you are the most kind of evil and danger to man. Why does a innocent man act this way? You mean defend himself against a kangaroo court? You actually believe the garbage that comes out of your mouth?

You are wrong about impeaching and being pardoned. Impeaching is simply a political act. In this case it is 100% one sided partisan political. Matter of fact 2 democrats sided with Republicans in the first partisan vote. It holds no legal sway. All it does is set motion for a trial in the Senate. The Republicans can actually simply say they will drop it (which I am sure the democrat really want) or they can hold the Trial. They get to control the witnesses and the everything about it just like the democrats are doing in the house. They can call Joe Biden. They can call Schiff. They can call the whistle blower and all of them would be in extreme legal jeopardy for their answers at that point. You see (and I could be wrong), there is no separation of powers between parts of congress the way there is between the Executive branch and Congress. Schiff and company can go to jail for their lying. Schiff has already been caught at least 2 times lying I believe. Not going to be good for you democrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2019, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uh hate to tell you and all your war mongering democrats, but Crimea happened on Obama's watch. The Russians already took it before Trump. Trump stated he is not going to start World War 3 to get it back. Sounds to me like you democrats want to fight Russia directly.

Exactly which foreign policy is Trump going against especially the part in the constitution that says the President is the foreign policy. Not congress. Not some appointed ambassador. The President IS the foreign policy as voted on by the people and powers given to him by the Constitution.

I just proved your BS wrong. Ukrainian officials were making public statements and writing about not electing Trump running up to the election. That is meddling. Now you are at least admitting that Ukriane does not like him and had an axe to grind. Now you are establishing motive.
I am aware when Russia attacked Crimea and took it over. No one in the US wanted to "go to war". They expected trump to follow US Foreign Policy. He did not and he was attacked by the GOP and all others. Ukraine is fighting Russia for us, that's why US policy is to support them. Then trump rolls in to blackmail our ally.
When you are a country like the US there are hundreds of people involved in foreign policy for an area. They all were following official US foreign policy on Ukraine. Trump sent Rudy (not a US employee) Sondlund, the two indicted flunkies and the rest to run a policy other than US policy. Did you miss all this during the inquiry??
You didn't prove anyone wrong, you provided one op-ed from a retired republican, writing in a right wing rag. That shows nothing of Ukraines meddeling in our election, he is an American. A couple Ukraines did write op-eds, that's it. That is not called attacking our election nor is it even meddling. Its a foreigner with an opinion. That is not a planned and organized attack...as Russia did. Ukraine doesn't like the grifter because he is putins puppet. He, trump, on a hot mic, lied and said Crimea was happy Russia took over. Its a lie, no one in Crimea wanted Russia to attack and take them over. Its is why Russia and putin are kicked out of the G7. Wake up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2019, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Democrats will not let Republicans bring in their witnesses. You are lying through your teeth. It is well documented the democrats are not letting Republicans bring in who they want to make the case.

Again you are the most kind of evil and danger to man. Why does a innocent man act this way? You mean defend himself against a kangaroo court? You actually believe the garbage that comes out of your mouth?

You are wrong about impeaching and being pardoned. Impeaching is simply a political act. In this case it is 100% one sided partisan political. Matter of fact 2 democrats sided with Republicans in the first partisan vote. It holds no legal sway. All it does is set motion for a trial in the Senate. The Republicans can actually simply say they will drop it (which I am sure the democrat really want) or they can hold the Trial. They get to control the witnesses and the everything about it just like the democrats are doing in the house. They can call Joe Biden. They can call Schiff. They can call the whistle blower and all of them would be in extreme legal jeopardy for their answers at that point. You see (and I could be wrong), there is no separation of powers between parts of congress the way there is between the Executive branch and Congress. Schiff and company can go to jail for their lying. Schiff has already been caught at least 2 times lying I believe. Not going to be good for you democrats.
Do you understand the process? Just let me know how much help you need and I will assist.
We do not have the advantage of previous admins when they had a prosecutor do the investigation (starr or Jaworski) so the INQUIRY has been done in public by House commitee. It is the process. Do suspected bank robbers get to take part in the police investigation of the crime? No, their part is during the trial, just like trumps. This IS well documented.

He isn't defending himself, he is acting like a scolded 9 year old. Trump and his attys were invited to the Jud. committee hearings to state his case and his evidence. He aint there, that's his idea. Be mad at him not dems. Thus far the repubs have not attacked any facts brought in, they give conspiracy speeches, they do not defend him. Seems he has a weak crew.

I think you are in error. Read Art II.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nquiry-removal
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2019, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:

Your BS is so transparent. A blind man could see it. Hilarious you act like libtards have a shred of moral high ground when they advocate for the murder of babies in the womb and out. You guys are all felons, guilty of murder with blood on each and every one of your hands. Trump is not and should not cooperate with the libtard hoax in any way, shape or form. Neither should any of his staff. It’s a total sham. An attempted lynching. The left even called it a coup themselves. If it’s true (doubt it) about the pardon thing, who cares? Did that hurt Slick Willy? 2020 can’t come soon enough. Can not wait to see the fire and brimstone come upon the evil left. You evil bastards want nothing more than to kill the human spirit by creating and maintaining a dependent class that has to grovel to you for sustenance while you stay in power. F you guys!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2019, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you understand the process? Just let me know how much help you need and I will assist.
We do not have the advantage of previous admins when they had a prosecutor do the investigation (starr or Jaworski) so the INQUIRY has been done in public by House commitee. It is the process. Do suspected bank robbers get to take part in the police investigation of the crime? No, their part is during the trial, just like trumps. This IS well documented.

He isn't defending himself, he is acting like a scolded 9 year old. Trump and his attys were invited to the Jud. committee hearings to state his case and his evidence. He aint there, that's his idea. Be mad at him not dems. Thus far the repubs have not attacked any facts brought in, they give conspiracy speeches, they do not defend him. Seems he has a weak crew.

You are going to a UK newspaper to explain our law?

Then don't sit here and tell me Trump did not send people to defend himself then talk out the other side of your mouth and tell me this is not a proper court preceding. Trump is not going to get involved in a one sided inquiry. You are unbelievable.

The whole democrat narrative is a conspiracy. You do know that articles of impeachment were raised in early 2017 against Trump right? They were only looking for something to try and make a case because the clock is running out to the election.

You say the Republicans are giving conspiracy speeches? You mean be getting the democrat "witnesses" to openly confess that they have never heard, met, or talked to the president. That they never actually heard any conversations and came to their conclusions only because someone said out loud that was what had happened? Those conspiracies? Or the conspiracy that the only guy who did speak to Trump literally under oath said that Trump wanted nothing from Ukraine. That conspiracy?

You do realize that the US "foreign" policy is not controlled by the masses of bureaucrats (the swamp). Again, and you seem to have an issue with this which makes you a danger to our society, the constitution of the United States gives that power to the President. If we wanted to impeach people, we could have impeached Obama for giving Iran $400 billion dollars. The official US policy for decades was not to give them anything. He gave them a **** load of money. Was that impeachable? What about selling fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood. That was against official US policy. How about when Clinton went against the vote of congress and sold rocket technology to our enemy China. Was that impeachable? So what part did Trump go against? Trump actually allowed Ukraine to get actual weapons for fight Russia. Obama did not give them tank killing weapons. You are sitting here trying to say that Trump deal was against it. No it was not. You then say Trump even mentioning anything is that offense. Well, Biden mentioned holding aid until they did some act as an official Obama policy. Should he have been dragged through the ringer?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Wow. You are really letting a horribly written opinion piece from England shape your opinion? Does not surprise me as you routinely throw your vote in with Illegals in which you get personal gain.

You do know that impeachment is not a criminal remedy. He can not be charged or held in an legal court for acts as alleged in a impeachment. Impeachment is purely a political act. There is nothing to be pardoned from. That horribly written article trying to bring in a partial quote from Ford is laughable. It is not saying that Ford could not pardon him, it is that if Nixon the private citizen was brought to charges, that Ford would not pardon him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
And here we go again (possibly). Democrats just can not help themselves:

Former top attorney for Obama suggests Dems should impeach Trump again if Senate acquits

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nea...ch-trump-obama

An impeachment trial in the Republican-led Senate is largely expected to fail but that may not stop some Democrats from pushing for another impeachment after President Trump's would-be reelection in 2020.

"If the Senate doesn’t vote to convict Trump, or tries to monkey w his trial, he could of course be retried in the new Senate should he win re-election," tweeted Neal Katyal, who served as acting solicitor general under former President Obama.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your BS is so transparent. A blind man could see it. Hilarious you act like libtards have a shred of moral high ground when they advocate for the murder of babies in the womb and out. You guys are all felons, guilty of murder with blood on each and every one of your hands. Trump is not and should not cooperate with the libtard hoax in any way, shape or form. Neither should any of his staff. It’s a total sham. An attempted lynching. The left even called it a coup themselves. If it’s true (doubt it) about the pardon thing, who cares? Did that hurt Slick Willy? 2020 can’t come soon enough. Can not wait to see the fire and brimstone come upon the evil left. You evil bastards want nothing more than to kill the human spirit by creating and maintaining a dependent class that has to grovel to you for sustenance while you stay in power. F you guys!
Im pro choice, not an advocate for murder, babies, adults, children et al. Why do you think you have the right to control others lives, thought you were small gov guy. Felons? Are you aware of how many ACTUAL felons your grifter has surrounded himself with? Only a fool would call a random law abiding citizen a felon and ignore the felon in chief. That makes no sense, esp if you TRY to call yourself a Christian. You do not act Christian like, more bully. Constantly making fun of others without thought. Do you have any idea how many abortions the orange abortionist in the WH has paid for and been responsible for? Yet you support him like he is your god. Splain that Lucy.
There is an impeachment going on, its explained in the constitution, ever read? Shall I define coup for you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2019, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then don't sit here and tell me Trump did not send people to defend himself then talk out the other side of your mouth and tell me this is not a proper court preceding. Trump is not going to get involved in a one sided inquiry. You are unbelievable.
Hey, it is not a "court preceding". I offered to explain it for you.

Quote:
The whole democrat narrative is a conspiracy. You do know that articles of impeachment were raised in early 2017 against Trump right? They were only looking for something to try and make a case because the clock is running out to the election.
The repubs have the market cornered on conspiracy theories. Especially de-bunked theories.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-report-040736
They should have raised impeachment Jan 21, 2017. We knew all we needed even back then. The issue is not trying to make a case, the issue is he is such a constantly repeating offender we cant keep up with his ish. There is just too much damage to the office it will take years to correct.

Quote:
You say the Republicans are giving conspiracy speeches? You mean be getting the democrat "witnesses" to openly confess that they have never heard, met, or talked to the president. That they never actually heard any conversations and came to their conclusions only because someone said out loud that was what had happened? Those conspiracies? Or the conspiracy that the only guy who did speak to Trump literally under oath said that Trump wanted nothing from Ukraine. That conspiracy?
Do you realize how law works, witnesses, evidence...? Any idea at all? Do appear to think it necc for a fact or an expert witness to talk to grifter? to met him? That isn't even rational. Based on what you write you are woefully under informed on this inquiry. Sondlund ( I assume that is who you refer to) said a lot more than that. The one small part you reference needs full context. He answered a question that trump on a phone call said "I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO".... this is obviously a response because the heat he was getting too hot. Who the hell starts a call with I want no quid pro quo? Details of the evidence below.
A fact witness is an individual, sometimes a clinical professional such as a forensic psychologist, who has personal knowledge of events pertaining to the case can testify as to things they have personally observed or witnessed. They may not offer opinions, which are the province of the expert witness, who, in a civil case is either retained by the plaintiff or defense or, more rarely, appointed by the court to make statements about aspects of the case that the professional has personally not observed but in which he or she has specialized training. Ultimately, as a fact witness you are to testify on what you have witnessed, without an opinion.
Expert witnesses offer opinions, unlike a fact witness, that may assist the judge in understanding technical knowledge in order to support their ability to make a sound ruling in a case. An expert witness can be a credentialed specialists in medicine, psychology, economics, and many other other fields. For example, a forensic psychologist can be called upon to testify regarding the mental capacity of an individual who has committed a crime. Another example would be of a forensic psychologist who is retained for a child custody evaluation, also known as a social investigation. Although experts are typically allowed more leeway in testimony than fact witnesses, the content of their testimony may also be carefully examined by the court for validity.

Testimony...

During a July 10, 2019 meeting at the White House, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union told Ukrainians officials that there would be a “pre-requisite of investigations” before any White House meeting would occur. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 10; Hill Depo. at 27; Vindman Depo. at 29)
During a July 25, 2019 phone call, President Trump asked President Zelenskyy for the “favor” of an investigation into Joe Biden and the false, Russian-backed claims that it was Ukraine that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. (Memcon of Trump-Zelenskyy Call, July 25, 2019)
Following a July 26, 2019 meeting between the Ambassador to the EU and Ukrainians officials, President Trump asked the ambassador, “So [Zelenskyy is] going to do the investigation?”, to which the ambassador replied, “He’s going to do it.” (Holmes Depo. at 24; Sondland Testimony on Nov. 20, 2019)
President Trump demanded that President Zelenskyy make a public announcement that he was opening an investigation into Biden and the 2016 election as a pre-requisite before he would agree to a White House meeting. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 14)
President Trump’s personal attorney told both American officials and Ukrainian officials that the president would require, as a quid pro quo, that Ukraine announce the desired investigations before any White House meeting would occur. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 14)
At a meeting in Warsaw, Poland, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union informed a senior Ukrainian official that the security assistance money would not be released until Ukraine publicly announced an investigation into “Burisma and 2016.” (Sondland Declaration, Nov. 4, 2019, at 2; Taylor Opening Statement, Oct. 22, 2019, at 10-11; Morrison Depo. at 144-145)

Quote:
You do realize that the US "foreign" policy is not controlled by the masses of bureaucrats (the swamp). Again, and you seem to have an issue with this which makes you a danger to our society, the constitution of the United States gives that power to the President. If we wanted to impeach people, we could have impeached Obama for giving Iran $400 billion dollars. The official US policy for decades was not to give them anything. He gave them a **** load of money. Was that impeachable? What about selling fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood. That was against official US policy. How about when Clinton went against the vote of congress and sold rocket technology to our enemy China. Was that impeachable? So what part did Trump go against? Trump actually allowed Ukraine to get actual weapons for fight Russia. Obama did not give them tank killing weapons. You are sitting here trying to say that Trump deal was against it. No it was not. You then say Trump even mentioning anything is that offense. Well, Biden mentioned holding aid until they did some act as an official Obama policy. Should he have been dragged through the ringer?
First, bureaucrats are not the swamp. Typical of you to attack the experts in the region and mindlessly back the felon. Im not disputing that pres can create foreign policy so you can stop writing it. We are talking about Ukraine. The official foreign policy re Ukraine IS the reason they brought in expert/fact witness'. To explain what US policy is, the history of it, how trump side stepped it. You should really read more because you are massively ill-informed and its embarrassing. Obama did not give 400 billion, again you sound quite un-educated.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...on_131447.html
Wait, I thought it was up to the president to create official Us policy, yet Obama cant? Why, cause hes black? Pretty 2 faced of you don't you think.
Obama sent fighter jets to Egypt, who then disposed of Muslim brotherhood, use fact, not FAUX. Im done with your "Whataboutisms" . You "say" things that mostly are not true. Defend trumps deeds or admit his guilt. Quit being wishy-washy, you argue like a girl.
The part where trump went astray is clear. Read the impeachment report. There are summaries, you can do it in 15 mins. or less. In 2014 Obama did react and sanction Russia and started a $Billion dollar program. Then trump needed money for a wall mexico was paying for, so he took over 700mil from Ukraine/EU support. https://www.justsecurity.org/66084/t...d-border-wall/

You write as a very confused or uneducated soul, you keep writing the same falsehoods repeatedly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2019, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

The repubs have the market cornered on conspiracy theories. Especially de-bunked theories.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-report-040736
They should have raised impeachment Jan 21, 2017. We knew all we needed even back then. The issue is not trying to make a case, the issue is he is such a constantly repeating offender we cant keep up with his ish. There is just too much damage to the office it will take years to correct.

Do you realize how law works, witnesses, evidence...? Any idea at all? Do appear to think it necc for a fact or an expert witness to talk to grifter? to met him? That isn't even rational. Based on what you write you are woefully under informed on this inquiry. Sondlund ( I assume that is who you refer to) said a lot more than that. The one small part you reference needs full context. He answered a question that trump on a phone call said "I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO".... this is obviously a response because the heat he was getting too hot. Who the hell starts a call with I want no quid pro quo? Details of the evidence below.
A fact witness is an individual, sometimes a clinical professional such as a forensic psychologist, who has personal knowledge of events pertaining to the case can testify as to things they have personally observed or witnessed. They may not offer opinions, which are the province of the expert witness, who, in a civil case is either retained by the plaintiff or defense or, more rarely, appointed by the court to make statements about aspects of the case that the professional has personally not observed but in which he or she has specialized training. Ultimately, as a fact witness you are to testify on what you have witnessed, without an opinion.
Expert witnesses offer opinions, unlike a fact witness, that may assist the judge in understanding technical knowledge in order to support their ability to make a sound ruling in a case. An expert witness can be a credentialed specialists in medicine, psychology, economics, and many other other fields. For example, a forensic psychologist can be called upon to testify regarding the mental capacity of an individual who has committed a crime. Another example would be of a forensic psychologist who is retained for a child custody evaluation, also known as a social investigation. Although experts are typically allowed more leeway in testimony than fact witnesses, the content of their testimony may also be carefully examined by the court for validity.

Testimony...

During a July 10, 2019 meeting at the White House, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union told Ukrainians officials that there would be a “pre-requisite of investigations” before any White House meeting would occur. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 10; Hill Depo. at 27; Vindman Depo. at 29)
During a July 25, 2019 phone call, President Trump asked President Zelenskyy for the “favor” of an investigation into Joe Biden and the false, Russian-backed claims that it was Ukraine that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. (Memcon of Trump-Zelenskyy Call, July 25, 2019)
Following a July 26, 2019 meeting between the Ambassador to the EU and Ukrainians officials, President Trump asked the ambassador, “So [Zelenskyy is] going to do the investigation?”, to which the ambassador replied, “He’s going to do it.” (Holmes Depo. at 24; Sondland Testimony on Nov. 20, 2019)
President Trump demanded that President Zelenskyy make a public announcement that he was opening an investigation into Biden and the 2016 election as a pre-requisite before he would agree to a White House meeting. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 14)
President Trump’s personal attorney told both American officials and Ukrainian officials that the president would require, as a quid pro quo, that Ukraine announce the desired investigations before any White House meeting would occur. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 14)
At a meeting in Warsaw, Poland, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union informed a senior Ukrainian official that the security assistance money would not be released until Ukraine publicly announced an investigation into “Burisma and 2016.” (Sondland Declaration, Nov. 4, 2019, at 2; Taylor Opening Statement, Oct. 22, 2019, at 10-11; Morrison Depo. at 144-145)

First, bureaucrats are not the swamp. Typical of you to attack the experts in the region and mindlessly back the felon. Im not disputing that pres can create foreign policy so you can stop writing it. We are talking about Ukraine. The official foreign policy re Ukraine IS the reason they brought in expert/fact witness'. To explain what US policy is, the history of it, how trump side stepped it. You should really read more because you are massively ill-informed and its embarrassing. Obama did not give 400 billion, again you sound quite un-educated.
Wait, I thought it was up to the president to create official Us policy, yet Obama cant? Why, cause hes black? Pretty 2 faced of you don't you think.
Obama sent fighter jets to Egypt, who then disposed of Muslim brotherhood, use fact, not FAUX. Im done with your "Whataboutisms" . You "say" things that mostly are not true. Defend trumps deeds or admit his guilt. Quit being wishy-washy, you argue like a girl.
The part where trump went astray is clear. Read the impeachment report. There are summaries, you can do it in 15 mins. or less. In 2014 Obama did react and sanction Russia and started a $Billion dollar program. Then trump needed money for a wall mexico was paying for, so he took over 700mil from Ukraine/EU support. https://www.justsecurity.org/66084/t...d-border-wall/

You write as a very confused or uneducated soul, you keep writing the same falsehoods repeatedly.
You are talking out both sides of your ass. On you say this is not a court so the Republicans can not call witnesses, then you bitch that Trump is not sending witnesses.

Actually the law says you need facts. You can bring in all sorts of witnesses on how they believe things go, but they are NOT FACTS. They are opinions. If the person who is in charge is given the responsibility for foreign policy by the constitution, then all others are opinions. Period.

You are trying to tell me that someone can be a witness to something that they did not hear, see or anything. Now these people who were brought in to tell us what they saw are now magically policy witnesses? Bull****. If they were policy witnesses then why were they asked what they heard and saw and why they thought money was delayed? That is not a policy witness, that is a factual witness and they had zero facts.

Sonland was discredited. Presidents ask for actions to be taken before giving money to countries all the time. You democrats are playing a dangerous game and it is going to bite you hard.

Your article did not prove case for Obama. I proved mine. Congress could have impeached him by your standards for that. I am being wishy washy in defending Trump? Are you on drugs? You want us to read a report that was created only by democrats who have been trying to impeach Trump since his first month in office as proof? A report that was created by only getting to hear from pro democrat only witnesses? That report. You are a special kind of dangerous.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2019, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

Funny. Leave it to a democrat to bring up color in a argument. That is so brain dead it is not even funny. You contradict yourself every other post. On post you say you came to the conclusion about hating Trump one year then a few other posts, you claim is was 2 decades before. Still a very odd person to dislike this much even back then. You must have a little black book of all the people you hate just so you know who to go all in on just in case they become president 40 years down the line.

Hate to tell you this but the bureaucrats ARE the swamp. Presidents and congress people come and go. These people stay for generations. They see elected officials as people they need to pacify until they change. Trump is making them uneasy and they parasites are attacking the host. That is exactly what we have going on.

You say Obama did not give Iran $400 billion and give me a link. YOUR LINK shreds Obama over this. And I cut and paste from YOUR article:

Quote:
These answers are so thin they should undermine, rather than bolster, confidence in the Iran deal. For starters, the administration didn’t “announce” the $400 million payment in January: White House press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed it when it was reported elsewhere.

Second, where would anyone get the idea that it was a ransom payment for hostages? How about from the Iranians themselves. Gen. Mohammad Reza Naghdi was quoted on Iranian state media as crowing, “Taking this much money back was in return for the release of the American spies.”

Finally, the $400 million being delivered in cash (mostly Swiss francs and Euros, apparently) is not a minor detail. It’s an alarming disclosure. The president’s explanation seems absurd. How does sending a cargo plane full of cash comply with existing sanctions while bank transfers do not? As far as not having “a banking relationship with Iran,” what does that even mean? Is the president really claiming that no bank in the world would have facilitated a legal transfer of funds—even if Obama had asked them directly?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 12-06-2019 at 2:33 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-06-2019, 4:15 PM Reply   
bahahahaha Gingrich gets on Faux News and slams democrats for impeaching the president "on the even of Christmas" ---

last time I checked today (the 6th) was 19 days before Christmas...

in an impressive show of modern day gop hypocrisy, Gingrich himself was the speaker of the house who impeached Clinton on... wait for it... December NINETEENTH lulz
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2019, 9:43 PM Reply   
Oh the hypocrisy that is such a hallmark of liberalism... This skanky B just can’t help herself. Like most libtards, she’s too stupid to remember history. Even if it’s recent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...on-impeachment
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2019, 9:43 PM Reply   
Oh the hypocrisy that is such a hallmark of liberalism... This skanky B just can’t help herself. Like most libtards, she’s too stupid to remember history. Even if it’s recent.

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-08-2019, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

Ha ha, you are such a partisan hack, hypocracy is a hallmark of politicians, not liberalism:
https://www.newsweek.com/hypocrisy-i...-trump-1462773
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2019, 7:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha ha, you are such a partisan hack, hypocracy is a hallmark of politicians, not liberalism:
https://www.newsweek.com/hypocrisy-i...-trump-1462773
Haha! And then you post an article from that libtard rag. Good grief. It applies way more to libs. Everyone knows that. Come on. Don’t you have a volcano you need to put out before it increases your country’s carbon footprint too much? Hurry up! We’ve only got 11-1/2 years left!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-09-2019, 4:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
They lost out on tens of thousands of jobs. Amazon can take their ball elswhere. Amazon still has their ball. NYC doesn’t. Amazon-1 NYC-0
Looks like Amazon is coming to NY even without the billions in tax payer funded incentives. Interesting.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/amaz...2-fallout.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Looks like Amazon is coming to NY even without the billions in tax payer funded incentives. Interesting.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/amaz...2-fallout.html
Yeah, they get a whole 1500 jobs now instead of 25,000. I guess that's a win in libtard bizarro world.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-09-2019, 5:20 AM Reply   
That's one way to look at it. Kind of simplistic if you ask me - you conveniently ignore the part about the BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars.

1,500 confirmed new jobs and associated spend in the city, zero taxpayer dollars.
vs. 25,000 supposed jobs to follow 3 BILLION in taxpayer dollars (not to mention no transit plan).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's one way to look at it. Kind of simplistic if you ask me - you conveniently ignore the part about the BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars.

1,500 confirmed new jobs and associated spend in the city, zero taxpayer dollars.
vs. 25,000 supposed jobs to follow 3 BILLION in taxpayer dollars (not to mention no transit plan).
...and you conveniently ignore the "performance-based" part of it. The city was never asked to write a check like y'all are trying to spin it as. A transit plan would get worked out by the market.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Why don't you do the math on 25,000 vs 1,500 jobs and see what NYC lost? It's nothing more than more liberal lunacy to act like in some addition by subtraction way they bettered themselves by scaring away 23,500 jobs. Only liberals would have the low morals and poor math skills to try to spin that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-09-2019, 5:40 AM Reply   
Never said anything about writing a check. And yeah, the market's been doing a great job with infra.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-09-2019, 5:43 AM Reply   
Why don't you do a little research on the benefits of paced, organic growth (facebook is also bringing in $700k worth of expansion space, double the size of this amazon investment, countering the silly arguments you all made about how tech would be "scared off" by people actually caring about where they live).

How'd the Twitter tax breaks work out for your favorite little town, San Francisco?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 5:44 AM Reply   
You're just being dishonest to imply the city is gonna lose billions. They won't "lose" jack-wake77 when you calculate what Amazon would bring to their economy. That'd be a net gain for sure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 5:47 AM Reply   
SF is my favorite town??? That's rich. That liberal "Mecca" is a wake77 hole that's full of every reason not to vote democrat. The only good part of it is their football team and they are in Santa Clara now so there's that.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-09-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
25,000 jobs was supposed to be over 10 years. In the first year of the "deal" that was going to cost tax payers billions Amazon was scheduled to bring in only approx 700 jobs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2019, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are talking out both sides of your ass. On you say this is not a court so the Republicans can not call witnesses, then you bitch that Trump is not sending witnesses.
See, this is what happens when you don't understand the process, The House Intelligence committee was assigned to do the investigative stage of the impeachment PART I. As I previously explained they had no report as with Clinton and Nixon. That was with all the fact witness'. The Judiciary committee is in charge of PART II. Where they write the actual articles and also hold public hearing, which trump decided not to take part in. Get it?

Quote:
Actually the law says you need facts. You can bring in all sorts of witnesses on how they believe things go, but they are NOT FACTS. They are opinions. If the person who is in charge is given the responsibility for foreign policy by the constitution, then all others are opinions. Period.

You are trying to tell me that someone can be a witness to something that they did not hear, see or anything. Now these people who were brought in to tell us what they saw are now magically policy witnesses? Bull****. If they were policy witnesses then why were they asked what they heard and saw and why they thought money was delayed? That is not a policy witness, that is a factual witness and they had zero facts.
They brought witness to explain how the State Dept works, what ambassadors do, their role, what US policy is and on and on. They are experts and their testimony is opinion, opinion of the expert. It like bringing a Doctor, Insurance professional, police officer to court to explain to the jury details how their field works, you knoe an expert witness, most get paid to do it. They weren't asking these people "hey, what do you think of trump or what he did?" You seem really confused how this works. You are basing all your arguments on false information that makes no sense and just confuses the issue (and apparently , yourself).

Quote:
Sonland was discredited. Presidents ask for actions to be taken before giving money to countries all the time. You democrats are playing a dangerous game and it is going to bite you hard.
Except a US Pres. cant ask foreign counties to announce an investigation into his political rival for a US Election. He also cant condition a WH meeting and $400 M in US Approved assistance to said foreign country unless they do what they are asked.

Quote:
Hate to tell you this but the bureaucrats ARE the swamp. Presidents and congress people come and go. These people stay for generations. They see elected officials as people they need to pacify until they change. Trump is making them uneasy and they parasites are attacking the host. That is exactly what we have going on.
Wrong again. Show me ANY source that says Bureaucrats like ambassadors and the like are the "swamp".
https://www.businessinsider.com/what...-swamp-2016-11

Quote:
You say Obama did not give Iran $400 billion and give me a link. YOUR LINK shreds Obama over this. And I cut and paste from YOUR article:
Left out the main point.
Obama expounded at some length, making four or five points additional points. He noted that the $400 million was not our money—it belonged to Iran and was frozen in 1979 after the Iranian revolution.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2019, 1:39 PM Reply   
Anyone know when that Spying on Trump investigation comes out?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-10-2019, 2:10 AM Reply   
Bahahaaha now Trump's own appointed FBI directory is "the enemy" because he accepts and agrees with the IG's report. So much for that BS talking point, what's next Rod?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-10-2019, 3:19 AM Reply   
None of that minutia changes the upcoming 2020 election results-where the repubs will own Congress, the senate and the WH. That’s all that matters. Oh, and the SC for the next 25+ years. Hahaha LOL mwahahaha! Insane asylums will be busting at the seams, filled with TDS sufferers in full meltdowns-worse than Wes had last year on this very thread. It’s gonna be apocalyptic. There will be violence in libtard cities.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-10-2019, 5:55 AM Reply   
I've sat here and listened to the "hearings" and came away with one very glaring thing....Nadler is an idiot. . He doesn't look like he is in control of the hearings, at all

The democrats rant on and on with very few questions. The republicans ask questions

Last edited by ord27; 12-10-2019 at 6:01 AM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-10-2019, 6:49 AM Reply   
LOL, the IG report is like the Mueller report, it's a map & a blue print & didn't "exonerate" the FBI. More to come libbies
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-10-2019, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
25,000 jobs was supposed to be over 10 years. In the first year of the "deal" that was going to cost tax payers billions Amazon was scheduled to bring in only approx 700 jobs.
64 million dollars that would have been spent in SF is gone now. So how many lost jobs does this move count for? Better yet, how many more people have to say, "no more" to the fallout of libtard policies before those libtards get the message that people are sick of their Schiff? If we use this constant impeachment coup attempt as any guide, the majority of residents will literally have to be laying down, dying in the streets before they change anything. Even then, that's no guarantee. Why can't you F'n libtard fools see the forest through the trees? Why do you have to ruin everything?

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/san-fra...erence-reports
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-11-2019, 4:08 AM Reply   
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...le-term-082129

This feels like a very bad idea if true IMHO.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 5:00 AM Reply   
horowitz "I think the activities we found here don't vindicate anybody who touched this FISA."

We had Mueller time, now it's time to pay the Barr tab
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...le-term-082129

This feels like a very bad idea if true IMHO.
Rather moot considering he won't be getting the nom. Writing is on the wall
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2019, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bahahaaha now Trump's own appointed FBI directory is "the enemy" because he accepts and agrees with the IG's report. So much for that BS talking point, what's next Rod?
Of course the FBI agrees with the report. They did not follow their procedures and the FBI is allowed to investigate on the smallest of "hunches". This IG was not commissioned to determine what the FBI should do, but to determine did they follow their procedures. They determined that the Steele report was the vehicle used to start the investigation. They also have documented well that it was unreliable and that the Democrats funded it.

They also have determined that the FBI left out information that would have stopped the whole FISA warrants if they would have followed the procedures by including all information. On of the things they left out was Carter Page (I believe was the guy) was actually a CIA asset and the FBI used his work to get a FISA warrant. Not because he ratted out that Trump did something, they used his work with the Russians as an excuse to get warrants on Trump but it sounds like he was working with the CIA against the Russians. He happened to also be working in the Trump campaign. So they use a guy who was working for the CIA against Russia and used that as an excuse to try and investigate Trump?

Then they used a document created by a foreign spy who he himself had anti Trump bias funded by the democrat party as part of the rumor mill to start an investigation.

This was all set up. They know all you have to do is get a bread crumb trail and a sympathetic ear in the FBI and you can do all this. Use those same couple of people to leave out a couple key pieces of information and there you have it. If this were anyone one else, there would have been no way they start this type of investigation. You know how it was set up? Democrats were all in lock step with the talking point right after the election. You ever wonder how you turn on every political talk show and the democrats all have the exact same buzz words and talking points and they use them? Just like impeachment. Talking point since January 2017. Have your junior members say it out loud and keep saying it. Leadership says we can not do it yet. Not because leadership does not want to do it. Leadership wants it to look like they are being the grown up in the room. If leadership really did not want keep it in the news cycle, they would never speak of it again and treat it like the kids are not to be responded too. It all was a political ploy.

This almost reminds me of when Obama got caught running the guns to Mexico and some where used in some murders. Amazing. All the democats from the senators (Feinstein, Clinton and so on) the news anchors and everyone had the talking point about assault weapon bans again. News broke that it was an operation sponsored by the Obama DOJ and poof. Instantly, the talking point went away and to be honest can anyone else tell me when they heard a single word from Feinstein after that? She has dropped off the face of the earth. Also, where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Not a single word from them since Trump got into office. Hard for them to call him a racists when they have so many pictures of them all together asking Trump for money.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course the FBI agrees with the report. They did not follow their procedures and the FBI is allowed to investigate on the smallest of "hunches". This IG was not commissioned to determine what the FBI should do, but to determine did they follow their procedures. They determined that the Steele report was the vehicle used to start the investigation. They also have documented well that it was unreliable and that the Democrats funded it.

They also have determined that the FBI left out information that would have stopped the whole FISA warrants if they would have followed the procedures by including all information. On of the things they left out was Carter Page (I believe was the guy) was actually a CIA asset and the FBI used his work to get a FISA warrant. Not because he ratted out that Trump did something, they used his work with the Russians as an excuse to get warrants on Trump but it sounds like he was working with the CIA against the Russians. He happened to also be working in the Trump campaign. So they use a guy who was working for the CIA against Russia and used that as an excuse to try and investigate Trump?

Then they used a document created by a foreign spy who he himself had anti Trump bias funded by the democrat party as part of the rumor mill to start an investigation.

This was all set up. They know all you have to do is get a bread crumb trail and a sympathetic ear in the FBI and you can do all this. Use those same couple of people to leave out a couple key pieces of information and there you have it. If this were anyone one else, there would have been no way they start this type of investigation. You know how it was set up? Democrats were all in lock step with the talking point right after the election. You ever wonder how you turn on every political talk show and the democrats all have the exact same buzz words and talking points and they use them? Just like impeachment. Talking point since January 2017. Have your junior members say it out loud and keep saying it. Leadership says we can not do it yet. Not because leadership does not want to do it. Leadership wants it to look like they are being the grown up in the room. If leadership really did not want keep it in the news cycle, they would never speak of it again and treat it like the kids are not to be responded too. It all was a political ploy.

This almost reminds me of when Obama got caught running the guns to Mexico and some where used in some murders. Amazing. All the democats from the senators (Feinstein, Clinton and so on) the news anchors and everyone had the talking point about assault weapon bans again. News broke that it was an operation sponsored by the Obama DOJ and poof. Instantly, the talking point went away and to be honest can anyone else tell me when they heard a single word from Feinstein after that? She has dropped off the face of the earth. Also, where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Not a single word from them since Trump got into office. Hard for them to call him a racists when they have so many pictures of them all together asking Trump for money.
None of what our fellow lefties here say matters, they live in echo chamber. Horowitz is only able to interview, he has no power to threaten, bring forth indictments or compel testimony. The fact that after Barr & Durham return from over seas after meeting with Misfud they immediately announce the investigation has gone criminal is the tell. People are going to go to jail, it just depends on who is turning on who. We know James Baker has already turned & is snitching on all the brass that used him at the FBI. He's a head attorney, he has the goods.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-11-2019, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Rather moot considering he won't be getting the nom. Writing is on the wall

Who do you think gets it? As weak as he is (and he’s fed not my first pick) I still think it’s Biden’s to lose. Warren and Bernie are canibalizing one another. Mayor Pete will run out of gas in SC. Biden is who’s left.