Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (sw1)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-10-2003, 5:45 PM Reply   
I was wondering if you guys are going to get a dealer in the Boise/Caldwell, Idaho area?

I like what I see on your website --But would be nice to see one in person.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-11-2003, 8:54 PM Reply   
Shawn - Give us a call at 877-77-Tower and we'lll get something working in your neck of the woods.

All the dealers on our site have ordered towers but we may have some waiting for Spring to have towers in stock around there.
Old    walt            12-12-2003, 4:55 AM Reply   
How about the Bay Area ? I've yet to see a Monster Tower in this neck of the woods and like Shawn I would like to see one before I buy.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-12-2003, 6:44 AM Reply   
Walt,

Shoot me your zip code in an email to bill@monstertower.com and we'll figure something out. I do understand making a $1K purchase sight unseen is tough. We have a money back guarantee to take of the concern away.
Old     (sw1)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-12-2003, 10:40 AM Reply   
I got ahold of Brad and sent him a couple of emails for recommended dealers.

thanks for the info.

hope to see a MONSTER soon

shawn
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-14-2003, 11:39 AM Reply   
If he does'nt take good care of you let me know, and we'll ban him from future photo shoots
Old     (sw1)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-14-2003, 6:45 PM Reply   
that would definately be a big punishment
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2003, 7:02 PM Reply   
Walt,

Let me know if you ever want to check out mine. I store my boat out on the delta and if you want to take a trip out I'd be happy to give you a pull. Of course then Monster Tower would have to hook me up w/ a sponsership! hee hee.
Old    walt            12-15-2003, 9:35 PM Reply   
Thanks Levi I might take you up on that in spring if thats ok with you.
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2003, 11:30 PM Reply   
Sounds like a plan........ See ya in the spring.