Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 4:42 AM Reply   
http://www.mbboatowners.com/index.ph...w-B52....-2015
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-07-2014, 6:48 AM Reply   
Anyone have any idea on $$$ change? Seeing in that thread someone saying 80k.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-07-2014, 6:51 AM Reply   
anyone have a site login and want to cross-post the pics?
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-07-2014, 7:22 AM Reply   
Yeah what Tom said!!!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-07-2014, 7:24 AM Reply   
Here is a couple

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 8:00 AM Reply   
Depending on where your at on price. 80k may be his msrp. Selling price is prob 70-72. Call your local dealer, I assureyou it's not 80.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-07-2014, 8:34 AM Reply   
that thing looks nutty, you can get one for 75 probably or buy a G or MXZ, or Xstar for 120-135. But the big three are much better boats interior wise and their wakes are so much better guys
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 8:51 AM Reply   
Looks alot like a Supra SC to me which is quite popular. With a better color combo it would look good. Interior is quite nice actually. No touch screens and toggles. All you girls that were crying about Malibu's new dash should be all over this one. Lol
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 8:56 AM Reply   
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-07-2014, 11:06 AM Reply   
Nice work MB! Hope to have one of these next year!
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2014, 12:35 PM Reply   
Same screen as my '14 Mojo
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-07-2014, 1:36 PM Reply   
That boat looks awesome! As usual MB's interior looks incredible, especially compared to others in this price point.

Anxious to see what kind of wave the new "Switch" system can produce, especially when weighted down.

That's just A LOT of boat for the $$
Old     (Greeko)      Join Date: May 2013       08-07-2014, 1:40 PM Reply   
80k is msrp.... Dealers are hinting at boat show prices below that....much lower than that...go and check out your local dealer

Last edited by Greeko; 08-07-2014 at 1:43 PM.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfe View Post
That boat looks awesome! As usual MB's interior looks incredible, especially compared to others in this price point.

Anxious to see what kind of wave the new "Switch" system can produce, especially when weighted down.

That's just A LOT of boat for the $$
Yes they are. Think they will see quite a few of these.
Old    rullery            08-07-2014, 2:59 PM Reply   
Someone post some more pics pls
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-07-2014, 4:09 PM Reply   
this is the best the 23 has been to date IMO, but there's always just a few areas mb misses the mark on for me that kills it. The tower is still a sore point and the wasted space with the seat back behind the driver bothers me. Looks like it lost a litte more to air space over last version. Other than that I like it a lot and dig the new bow. I certainly wouldn't want that busy color scheme but it showcases what they can do.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-07-2014, 4:26 PM Reply   
Man MB sure does know how to take the looks of other boats. That looks like the front of the supra and a moomba.

Last year model the copied malibus paint scheme with the tomcats.

This boat mirrors a lot of other boat designs. What's next nautique or mastercraft.

Yet no one seems to troll them. Please explain....
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-07-2014, 4:42 PM Reply   
I think the interior looks nice! I think the exterior looks like a Moomba Mojo knock off. The side profile isn't bad, but man the nose/bow of that boat doesn't work for me at all.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 4:58 PM Reply   
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 4:59 PM Reply   
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 4:59 PM Reply   
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       08-07-2014, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
Man MB sure does know how to take the looks of other boats. That looks like the front of the supra and a moomba.

Last year model the copied malibus paint scheme with the tomcats.

This boat mirrors a lot of other boat designs. What's next nautique or mastercraft.

Yet no one seems to troll them. Please explain....
Because this is Wakeworld where MB is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

However, you're right... Last year they completely ripped off Malibu.

This year they copied Moomba and Supra. Have you seen that "Switch"? I mean geez guys that's Supra's swell but just cheaper looking. The interior looks like an older Malibu as well. And don't worry about Mastercraft, they've already hit them with all of the "X' graphics in their interiors a few years back. Looks like they still haven't figured out that nobody likes carpet in their storage compartments though, judging by the engine shot.

Last edited by Rusty; 08-07-2014 at 5:24 PM.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

This year they copied Moomba and Supra. Have you seen that "Switch"? I mean geez guys that's Supra's swell but just cheaper looking. The interior looks like an older Malibu as well. And don't worry about Mastercraft, they've already hit them with all of the "X' graphics in their interiors a few years back. Looks like they still haven't figured out that nobody likes carpet in their storage compartments though, judging by the engine shot.
Rusty,

Why so bitter? Everyone is on here saying how good the new MOJO is and your still pissed. Wow
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       08-07-2014, 5:26 PM Reply   
Nice looking boat!
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       08-07-2014, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
Rusty,

Why so bitter? Everyone is on here saying how good the new MOJO is and your still pissed. Wow
Not bitter man, just pointing out the obvious here since MB is above reproach on WW
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not bitter man, just pointing out the obvious here since MB is above reproach on WW
Oh sorry,

think they are just a family owned and operated company that builds a very good product at a competitive price.

You can say that on the surf system and I agree. However they all have been using tabs for various things and MB, SC and MC all just mounted and trimmed them different.
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       08-07-2014, 5:41 PM Reply   
There's other family owned companies that come out with their own designs that don't look so similar to other boats. MBs are good boats, I just wish they didn't just take other boat's gel schemes, designs, and graphics. I mean a 2014 Tomcat and an MXZ sitting beside eachother makes it very hard to tell the difference, besides the tower at least.
Attached Images

Last edited by Rusty; 08-07-2014 at 5:45 PM.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2014, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:

I don't care who copies who, I just want a sweet boat I can afford. I really liked how moomba made their whale looking bow, and am glab MB went this route...I like both bows a lot. If you look at style and features, moomba has "copied" the others just as much by trying to keep up. Still I am sure MB will have a higher quality boat/interior, with a better surf wave for less money than the moombas.
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       08-07-2014, 6:24 PM Reply   
People should demo both and make their own decision, I just think MB shouldn't be above reproach on here. If any other company so blatantly copied another like MB did with the Tomcat with Malibu's MXZ they would be getting ripped apart on here but I've never heard a peep about it. I don't know why you're talking about Moomba, I just started the thread about their new boat because I thought it looked pretty sweet and different. I'm glad you like MB, they make a good boat, just wish they could make that good boat with their own original ideas.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2014, 6:37 PM Reply   
Did you know that someone that used to design Malibu boats moved to MB, and is no longer with MB....and the guy that designed swell also went to MB and is now with centurion...you mad bro?
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2014, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
People should demo both and make their own decision, I just think MB shouldn't be above reproach on here. If any other company so blatantly copied another like MB did with the Tomcat with Malibu's MXZ they would be getting ripped apart on here but I've never heard a peep about it. I don't know why you're talking about Moomba, I just started the thread about their new boat because I thought it looked pretty sweet and different. I'm glad you like MB, they make a good boat, just wish they could make that good boat with their own original ideas.
And back to a boat that "copies" if someone mistakes my boat for a MXZ either at the boat launch or while wakeboarding behind it I am ok with that, or even drinking beer in the similar quality interiors..... I just know that when I got my bill of sale.... my boat was misleadingly 27k less than a similar optioned MXZ......
Old     (LYNRDSKYNRD)      Join Date: Sep 2012       08-07-2014, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Rusty,

Now that's funny right there,I don't care who you are ..lol
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-07-2014, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are plenty of people that agree, but there is no point in arguing with the MB crowd.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
There are plenty of people that agree, but there is no point in arguing with the MB crowd.
I own an Axis.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-07-2014, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I own an Axis.
I'm ecstatic for you. What does that have to do with anything?

"Well, well, well, because AXIS!!!"

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-07-2014, 6:58 PM Reply   
Just fun facts for ya. Cheers.
Old     (Indyxc)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-07-2014, 7:11 PM Reply   
Oh look.

its the MB Tomsetter.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2014, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyxc View Post
Oh look.

its the MB Tomsetter.
That's catchy.... maybe a 2015 model name ha ha
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-07-2014, 10:55 PM Reply   
Much prefer the mojo over this.
I just can't get on board with MB
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-08-2014, 12:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rusty, if you think MB is "above reproach" on this forum either you haven't been reading much or you just joined last week. There is long history of MB hate on this forum. It spans such topics as (not saying I agree with any of it):
  • Tribal graphics
  • Low freeboard
  • Gravity ballast
  • Ugly towers
  • Old school dash
  • Copy cat designs
  • Porpoising
  • Dealer network
  • Raw water sea cocks (I know, right?)

Fun fact for you... when I bought my first boat it was an MB. I chose it over a Malibu. You wouldn't believe the beating I took on this forum.

Here's a good example from before your time (i.e. last year). I'm an MB supporter and even I called them out for copying the MXZ.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...=797800&page=2

Now... I acknowledge that there is a strong MB following as well, and for good reason. They are sweet boats and arguably the best bang for the buck. Mind you, I didn't say they were perfect. All boats have their weaknesses. But unless you've seen a newer MB and ridden in one, you wouldn't understand.

Last edited by ixfe; 08-08-2014 at 12:10 AM.
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       08-08-2014, 6:52 AM Reply   
If you'll read the comments I was responding to in the first place, you will see that I am far from the only person that feels this way. Yeah, I joined this site recently, however, I frequented it much longer before that and have seen that some people do call out MB on some of this stuff (I read the thread you linked a year ago, some people just decide not to post).

However, you are fooling yourself if you believe that happens frequently. Most of the time, there's a thread about another boat or company and then that turns into a "why you should buy an MB" thread. It happens all the time here, and MB fans are always super defensive when someone disagrees with them, this thread included.

You called them out on copying the MXZ last year, I (and others) called them out on copying Supra and Moomba this year with their surf system and this new boat. Some called them out on copying Mastercraft with their X graphics years ago. Do you see the pattern? My problem is that a couple people will call them out each year and then it goes back to MB being interjected into every thread around here. Like I said before, if any other company had such a history of copying others, they would get ripped apart on here, not interjected into every thread.
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-08-2014, 6:54 AM Reply   
Blah on the tower and no rear walk through! Wish they would copy the Nautique rear seat and walk through design!
I'd be down at dealer working a deal right now if not for those 2 details. Oh also found out that a 22ft tomcat won't fit under a 8' garage door unless u take board racks off. That's another fail. I assume that's the same with this new b52.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-08-2014, 7:43 AM Reply   
the only thing more annoying than the MB fanboys is the kneejerk haters who've only ever seen on on here and onlyinboards. Best boats in the world? Nope. Great value for the money? yep. Rusty you might want to get over worrying about what other people might think of you because somebody said that boat A was a copycat of boat B and enjoy the time on the lake with friends and family. Summer's short, and I guarantee you can have an enjoyable day on the water on one of these godforsaken copycats (just don't let any of your friends see you!).
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       08-08-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
MBs are good boats, as I've said in my previous posts, I never said they weren't. I don't care what anyone thinks of me, not sure what you're going for there besides trying to make this personal somehow. I just had an opinion of a boat company that seems to constantly imitate its competition fairly blatantly (this is my opinion). However, this is WW so I should've known I would get bashed for having an opinion of MB that wasn't in the same flavor as their fans on here.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2014, 8:16 AM Reply   
As a team rider and photographer for MB for the last 7 years, I am a fan obviously. I was with Malibu for 10 years before that and Tige before that. When I came aboard with MB they were non existent in the wake scene and actually against wakeboard specific boats. It has taken this long to be considered one of the elite brands in the industry. I used to get smashed here that MB was inferior and their wake sucked, etc. I remember telling Mike Brendel this will take time to convert people and we have to get butts in the seats and once we do, we got them sold. I think now more than ever when people sit in the boats, the boats sell themselves. For me I could ride and afford any wakeboard boat I choose and I choose MB. Why? Because it is "affordable" with tons of options that I love. The boat happens to be huge with a perfect wake. That is not a knock on any other brand because they all have pros and cons. Have they copied things from other companies - sure. I would say the same argument with Apple/Samsung or Apple/Microsoft or BMW/Mercedes or LF/Hyperlite. That is evolution of a product. I could have bought any luxury car I wanted and ended up with a $40K Chrysler SRT8 over the $100K+ Mercedes or BMW. Did I consider it better, no, but it made sense for me and could not see spending the difference. I think the same with a boat. If I can spend $60Kish or $100Kish and get very similar options, I will take the $60Kish boat every time. If the $100K boat has stuff the others do not that I just can't live without, than I would head in that direction. So I won't bash any other brand and I could care less who copies who - If it makes the overall product better for all the brands, that is good for us as consumers. I can tell you that people (including last night) that have never been on an MB, ALWAYS are impressed by the performance, quality, comfort and especially the wake when they spend time in the boat. I am sure the same can be said with the other brands, but the difference at that point is cost.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-08-2014, 9:14 AM Reply   
Everyone copies everyone. Duh

If I recall MC introduced the pickle fork to wakeboats in 2003.. Seems everyone offers it now and for years they all had something negative to say about it... Come on fellas, who cares? Enjoy the lake.. Quit the bickering.
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-08-2014, 9:28 AM Reply   
These threads are always fun to read. Everyone gets all uptight and defends their brand. It's entertaining for me at work so carry on. But I say like Craig does to each his own, get out and enjoy the lake. I guess i shouldnt comment at all, i have an old POS Calabria, so I shouldnt even be allowed on WW huh?
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-08-2014, 9:33 AM Reply   
i own a 2012 MB. There are things i love, and things i hate about it. but im satisfied. I could care or less what you turds think.

Every one has copied some one else at some point. Car companies do the same thing. No big deal.

If Bob wants a G and Jimmy wants a B-52. why the hell do they have to compare them. If they are both having fun, then what the big deal
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-08-2014, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICAH_HARPER View Post
i own a 2012 MB. There are things i love, and things i hate about it. but im satisfied. I could care or less what you turds think.

Every one has copied some one else at some point. Car companies do the same thing. No big deal.

If Bob wants a G and Jimmy wants a B-52. why the hell do they have to compare them. If they are both having fun, then what the big deal
What if little Timmy had a MOJO and Herman had a cobalt. What then?
Old     (OneCent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-08-2014, 10:24 AM Reply   
they compare the boats because thats fun - pro and cons - that is individual and that makes it interesting.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-08-2014, 10:53 AM Reply   
It's always funny....I mean stupid. So what's the boat that doesn't get picked on.

If you mention MB you get hate.
If you mention Tige you get hate.
If you mention Mastercraft your get hate.
If you mention Axis you get hate.
so and and so on. So dumb!!!
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-08-2014, 11:27 AM Reply   
Doesn't matter what brand you own... they're all nice boats...
However, if you need a boat please see me as MB and MasterCraft are fine choices.. lol
Old    DustyL            08-08-2014, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
Did you know that someone that used to design Malibu boats moved to MB, and is no longer with MB....and the guy that designed swell also went to MB and is now with centurion...you mad bro?
The person you are referring to to that developed swell never worked for MB. He did work for Malibu at one point though...
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-08-2014, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyL View Post
The person you are referring to to that developed swell never worked for MB. He did work for Malibu at one point though...
Actually he did although it was brief.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       08-08-2014, 1:19 PM Reply   
Sangers have wood stringers!!
Attached Images

Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-08-2014, 1:25 PM Reply   
I thought he was with Fineline, then Malibu, then Skiers Choice, now back to Fineline (Centurion).
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       08-08-2014, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheadd View Post
Sangers have wood stringers!!
Chris Dirty is back! I had a suspicion it was you and this proves it...
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-08-2014, 2:13 PM Reply   
I remember when WW used to be cool. 😣
Old    rullery            08-08-2014, 2:52 PM Reply   
MB is not one of the big three you guys
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-08-2014, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamabonners View Post
I thought he was with Fineline, then Malibu, then Skiers Choice, now back to Fineline (Centurion).
after malibu there was a pit stop at mb before SC. He had done work on a new quiet exhaust system they had. There was a smaller hole at the transom higher up that showed up on a few models. Never knew how it worked and it didn't seem to get any attention on the forums or in advertising, but he said it was super quiet. No biggie, i just happen to know he did so thought i'd help clarify.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-08-2014, 3:42 PM Reply   
Either way, I have heard that centurion is putting out some good new designs.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-09-2014, 10:46 AM Reply   
I wish I was a was worth 100 million. Then I'd just buy every flagship model on the market. That way anyone could come ride with me at any time and get the wake/wave they want.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-09-2014, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
I wish I was a was worth 100 million. Then I'd just buy every flagship model on the market. That way anyone could come ride with me at any time and get the wake/wave they want.

Not sure you could afford do that with only 100million.
LOL
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       08-09-2014, 10:56 AM Reply   
Lmfao!! 100....million.....dollars!
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-09-2014, 11:06 AM Reply   
http://youtu.be/jTmXHvGZiSY
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-11-2014, 1:43 PM Reply   
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-11-2014, 2:23 PM Reply   
WW is the worst this brand copied that this brand sucks it looks just like brand ABC or D good gawd. Give me a break. Damn board is full of 20 something a holes that dont have a penny to their name other than mommy and daddys. Gawd I bet MB trailers look like BUs trailers I bet the have 2 or 4 tires some bunks and that damn winch. Freaking copy cats what a bunch of losers that Mike Brendella and company are!!!!
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       08-11-2014, 2:38 PM Reply   
Mr. Tampa Wake,

I can assure you if you head over to any auto forum, you will hear all about how Toyota copied ford after chevy copied dodge but not after Nissan copied Honda. Its the nature of the beast. Why innovate when you can imitate. Take a look at cell phone companies, or toothpaste for that matter. Its all the same stuff. The boating industry is no different. There are only so many ways to make a boat float.

For what its worth, I am 23 years old, I support myself. I have a few dollars to my name, and my credit card has my name on it, not my dads. #bazinga
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-11-2014, 2:47 PM Reply   
Travis I was the same type of 23 year old and I was certainly not slamming all 20 somethings but this board if full of others not at all like you.
Old     (sandm01)      Join Date: May 2010       08-11-2014, 4:29 PM Reply   
I will say in my few years of trolling on here, this board is far worse than most auto boards I belong to in bashing other brands and quick to point out why my brand- that I may or may not own- is the best.... not sure why..

that being said, mb was one of the 2 boats I was shopping in '12 and had the dealer given me a better trade price, I'd have one now, but my only gripe with them is that tower. pretty hideous imo, and again, all imo. the rest of the boat and water test I went on was a great boat for the $$. had my 22ve not been almost the same price, I'd be mb right now..
diggin the blue/silver above. sharp...
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-11-2014, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampawake View Post
WW is the worst this brand copied that this brand sucks it looks just like brand ABC or D good gawd. Give me a break. Damn board is full of 20 something a holes that dont have a penny to their name other than mommy and daddys. Gawd I bet MB trailers look like BUs trailers I bet the have 2 or 4 tires some bunks and that damn winch. Freaking copy cats what a bunch of losers that Mike Brendella and company are!!!!

You're an idiot.
But if thinking that way, makes your dick feel any bigger, then go ahead and continue to be ignorant.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       08-11-2014, 5:25 PM Reply   
Somebody say dick!!??
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-11-2014, 6:29 PM Reply   
Wake boarding isn't as cool and inclusive as it used to be. Love the new MB's.
Old     (Ride)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-11-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
Dat windshield doe..... horrible.

Not a fan of MB.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-11-2014, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:

I love it!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2014, 9:44 PM Reply   
Double post
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2014, 9:45 PM Reply   
MB must be priced way cheaper on the coast. We had a dealership take them on here and I just priced an F21 and F22 both were MSRP's over 80k That's with tricked out trailer and Wetsounds bit even minus those MSRP still well above 70 .

I was mind boggled after reading all the posts here on the prices

I couldn't touch one for under 70k
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-11-2014, 10:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
MB must be priced way cheaper on the coast. We had a dealership take them on here and I just priced an F21 and F22 both were MSRP's over 80k That's with tricked out trailer and Wetsounds bit even minus those MSRP still well above 70 .

The same can be said for Axis and Tige too. Apparently we don't get the same deals as the die hard supporters; or they exaggerate the deals they get...
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-12-2014, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post

MSRP. I assure you, you can easily buy a F22 in the mid 60s well equipped. Even on the east coast.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-12-2014, 5:29 AM Reply   
Maybe I give the engineering behind these things too much credit, but I have to believe it takes some time to change molds, test hulls for performance, etc. I can see how you can change gell schemes, vinyl, towers, or dashes pretty quickly, but I'd think it would be a lot more time consuming (and expensive for that matter) to change the hull design.