Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-16-2014, 6:15 AM Reply   
Here are some pics from the Supra/Moomba. We had a big farmer order a cool John Deere Boat. My favorite is the Worlds SA. Hope others post other brands.
Attached Images

Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-16-2014, 6:30 AM Reply   
more
Attached Images

Old     (Dman726749)      Join Date: May 2012       02-16-2014, 7:06 AM Reply   
be there later today!
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       02-16-2014, 7:52 AM Reply   
Cool. Let's see some more pics
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       02-16-2014, 8:01 AM Reply   
The black and red SA is sweet looking!!
Old     (retoxtony)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-16-2014, 8:04 AM Reply   
I could actually see myself in the John Deere green Moomba. My dad is a big farmer and uses nothing but green equipment. He'd get a real kick out of that.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-16-2014, 1:42 PM Reply   
more
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-16-2014, 2:46 PM Reply   
I am really liking what Skier's Choice is doing these days. Between the SA, SC, Mojo and Mondo they have some great options and it sounds like the newer hull designs are excellent performs both from a driving stand point and a wake/wave performance stand point. I wonder if we will see smaller and larger versions of both the SA and SC as well as see the 242 go bye bye? I also wonder if we see the LSV and possibly the outback V go away as well, at least in their current forms?

Does anybody know what an outback V with tower, racks, cover, cruise, triple ballast, base stereo and tandem trailer goes for? Can you get that setup for 45k or so?
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-16-2014, 2:47 PM Reply   
Any brands there other than SC? i got tomorrow off and i was thinkin about going
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       02-16-2014, 2:54 PM Reply   
@Brett when I priced them out in the fall of 12 like that the answer was no. Please note that the dealer here was trying to sell pretty close to MSRP.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-16-2014, 3:22 PM Reply   
Someone post up some pics of the Nautiques from N3Boatworks. They always have killer boats!
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-16-2014, 5:41 PM Reply   
Thats kinda what im lookin for. N3 always does a great job with color schemes
Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-17-2014, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
I am really liking what Skier's Choice is doing these days. Between the SA, SC, Mojo and Mondo they have some great options and it sounds like the newer hull designs are excellent performs both from a driving stand point and a wake/wave performance stand point. I wonder if we will see smaller and larger versions of both the SA and SC as well as see the 242 go bye bye? I also wonder if we see the LSV and possibly the outback V go away as well, at least in their current forms?

Does anybody know what an outback V with tower, racks, cover, cruise, triple ballast, base stereo and tandem trailer goes for? Can you get that setup for 45k or so?
If the dealer wants $51K for the Mondo, might be able to build you an Outback V for about $45K. I wonder what the fine print is including or excluding.
Old     (gpd005)      Join Date: May 2013       02-18-2014, 11:09 AM Reply   
I was impressed with the Indy show we were there on Saturday and they have a nice line of wake boats. N3 has all of their G series boats there, Mastercraft had i believe 5 boats there, Supra, Moomba, Axis, and a couple Wake Setters as well. For a show in central indiana where we can only boat six months a year i was impressed with the show!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-18-2014, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
If the dealer wants $51K for the Mondo, might be able to build you an Outback V for about $45K. I wonder what the fine print is including or excluding.
You would think so. It would be a no brainer to go with the Mondo for anything less than 5-7k difference. Maybe they are trying to phase out the outback V by making the price within 5k of the mondo?
Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-18-2014, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
You would think so. It would be a no brainer to go with the Mondo for anything less than 5-7k difference. Maybe they are trying to phase out the outback V by making the price within 5k of the mondo?
Brett, the $51K is with out taxes, freight, & prep. The Mondo I have on order after adding those three things is closer to $60K. Mine has many option boxes checked including a heater for the better half.

The Outback V is a much lighter and smaller feeling boat than the Mondo.
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-18-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
Ask and you shall receive!!! Thanks everyone for the special requests. We put a ton of work into each and every one of our boats here at N3 Boatworks, and that's what puts us ahead of the rest. The dedication and effort put into every detail is what makes our boats. #N3D #NEVERSTOCKThese pictures really do not do these boats justice. Come see them for yourself. Hyperlite and Nautique Team Rider JD Webb was in the house over the weekend and said " These are the best looking G's I have ever seen!"
Attached Images

Last edited by michaelvincz; 02-18-2014 at 1:40 PM.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-18-2014, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Brett, the $51K is with out taxes, freight, & prep. The Mondo I have on order after adding those three things is closer to $60K. Mine has many option boxes checked including a heater for the better half.

The Outback V is a much lighter and smaller feeling boat than the Mondo.
I figured that was without tax, freight and prep. If the price of a Mondo is 51k before that stuff than the price of an outback V almost has to be in the 45k range before those same things. The Outback V should be at least 6 or so grand less than the mondo based of the exact things you mentioned. If not I think they may be pricing it out of production, on purpose.
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-18-2014, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelvincz View Post
Ask and you shall receive!!! Thanks everyone for the special requests. We put a ton of work into each and every one of our boats here at N3 Boatworks, and that's what puts us ahead of the rest. The dedication and effort put into every detail is what makes our boats. #N3D #NEVERSTOCKThese pictures really do not do these boats justice. Come see them for yourself. Hyperlite and Nautique Team Rider JD Webb was in the house over the weekend and said " These are the best looking G's I have ever seen!"
No joke. Those G's look amazing. Great job.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-18-2014, 6:29 PM Reply   
That blue 230 and black/red/gold G23 are nuts! Nice work! I'm sure they sold this weekend?
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-21-2014, 7:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here is your answer
Attached Images

Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-21-2014, 7:53 PM Reply   
I forgot the LSV
Attached Images