Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 10, 2003

Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-06-2002, 10:29 AM Reply   
I've been to the dealer and have checked out the v pro sky, And i think it's a really nice boat. I'm talking about the one that has the 90 inch beam not the new 208 model. Level ten mag gave it a good review but i'm more curious to see what others who have actually ridden behind it have to say. I mean it seems like a good deal it has sweet graphics and you can get one set up for about 34K any input would be greatly appreciated
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-06-2002, 10:40 AM Reply   
This is the boat i am talking about in case there was any question.
v pro sky
Old    mmascari            12-06-2002, 11:35 AM Reply   
I bought a 2003 V Pro Sky in August from Tracy Boat Sales. Probably the same dealer you looked at. The last time I was there, they had a lot of V Pro Skys on the lot. I am happy with the wake. It is clean no matter how much weight you add. On top of the stock ballast, I usually put a 350lb sac on each side of the engine and a 600lb up front. Have about 55 hours on it now and really like it. Here are a couple pics. The wake picture is with the stock ballast only. If you have any questions let me know.

Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-06-2002, 12:11 PM Reply   
Mark, Beautiful boat and the wake looks pretty clean. Did you get the accuski upgrade? If so how does it perform. Yes i did see the boat at tracy boat sales. The reason why i was interested is because my little brother rode behind a 208 and didn't like it but i know that the v pro is less of a v hull and has a different beam. To me there's something magical about a 90 inch beam because the x star super air and sanger 210 all have a 90 inch beam and all three have awesome wakes that make for easy wake to wake manuevers.if your ever on the delta in stockton give me a holler i'll be there.
Old    color_pros            12-06-2002, 12:32 PM Reply   
Hey, for what it counts I dig Sky Supremes.Being a SANTE owner I still think those Ski Supremes are phat.I really dig the orange based graphics.Great looking boat.Just my 2 cents
Old    av8tens            12-06-2002, 3:52 PM Reply   
Matthew-
Yes, V208 advertises a 95" beam but my salesman said it is actually closer to 100". I liked the VPro Sky, but could not get it in my garage. I think the Supremes are a great value- hard to beat.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       12-07-2002, 3:42 PM Reply   
Hey Matthew:

If a new one is stretching your budget. Chris Freehill Of Boarderline Wakeboard School in Sacramento is selling his for $28K. It has over 10K in sterio and boss accessories. It has accuski,shower,heater cust bimini and cover. The condition is excellant and he needs to unload it now to buy new house. Its white and grey by the way.
His Ph # is 916-849-wake
See it @ boattraderonline
Rick
Old     (bmblbee)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-08-2002, 4:20 AM Reply   
I have a 2002 V Pry Sky that we bought in August. LOVE IT! My teenage kids like the wake with the stock tanks filled and we haven't tried adding any sacs yet. I have the Mercury Smartcraft sustem in mine with digital speed readout and find it very easy to control the speed. Have you seen the new optional graphics yet?

Old    mako_man            12-16-2002, 10:06 PM Reply   
Just got a 2003 Sky Supreme direct drive and wanted to post a pic of it. The boat and wake look awesome.

We saw the new graphic but decided to go with the old one. The new interior is also really nice.

Next step is adding racks, lights, speakers and all that good stuff.
Supreme
Supreme Back