Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sciotorider)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-16-2017, 4:02 PM Reply   
I just bought an 05 malibu iride and it has the factory mounting bracket but no wedge foil. I'm looking for a wedge that will work on a 2005 malibu iride. I believe I need the angled/bent one for the sv23 wake hull. If anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know or if anyone is close to ohio and would let me take to my friends fab shop to get a duplicate made up. Would also just be happy with dimensions/drawings for one to have made but need all measurements. Thanks for the help.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-16-2017, 11:24 PM Reply   
Call paul at Bakes or look at www.bakesonline.com
Or just check with your local dealer.
Old     (4nryde)      Join Date: Jan 2016       02-17-2017, 5:13 AM Reply   
A friend has "most" of one, I think he would sell. Its missing one of the legs. Pm me if interested and I will get you in touch with him.
Old     (fizzz)      Join Date: Nov 2010       02-17-2017, 7:14 AM Reply   
I've got one in good working condition I'll sell for $300, that's less than half price of what I've seen them listed for, it's from an 05 vlx so it should be the same, let me know if your interested
Old     (paulharenberg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-17-2017, 9:28 AM Reply   
I have the same boat with factory wedge installed. if you think you need any measurements or numbers let me know.

Which tower did yours come with? If its the Titan 3 its rock solid.
Old     (sciotorider)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-17-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
4nryde- let me know what is missing exactly maybe some pics
Shawn- sent you a pm
Paul- mine has the Titan 3 also. I can't wait to get this boat home and start doing stuff to it. Which board racks do you have? Also trying to decide on stereo set up as somehow this boat never had one installed. I'm thinking of going with memphis marine amp, interior speakers, sub and Bluetooth receiver. Still deciding on which tower speakers to do.