Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-02-2016, 4:43 PM Reply   
Apparently, Hillary Clinton was not properly trained on handling classification information. Wasn't she the Secretary of State? I'm so confused and why would anyone need 13 mobile devices? http://www.marketwatch.com/story/cli...ion-2016-09-02
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-02-2016, 4:44 PM Reply   
{training] Sorry. I'm no typist.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       09-03-2016, 10:21 AM Reply   
Burner phones bro lol. Killary is the worst
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       09-03-2016, 3:53 PM Reply   
Haha, I thought this would catch fire fast...
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-03-2016, 4:12 PM Reply   
Now we can sit back and watch the news media question her about this and get to the truth. I know they will expose every fact all the way up to the election so the American voters can make their decision based on all the facts, and nothing will be held back.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       09-03-2016, 5:03 PM Reply   
I'm surprised the liberals haven't jumped on the defend Hillary bandwagon. Come on guys, where are yall??
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       09-03-2016, 5:07 PM Reply   
.....anyone?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-04-2016, 9:03 AM Reply   
I will speak for myself but I think the "Trump thread" was the end of my political views here on W/W
I will try and stick to more positive topics. But don't let me stop you, it's certainly an interesting topic. I Will enjoy being a lurker
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-05-2016, 6:18 AM Reply   
Hilary is going to save our children, what about the children? She is not a liar, she was not focused on our national security, she was concerned about my children and there welfare, Just like every money spending, democrat on the hill today. Thank for the 8 trillion additional debt (oh, that our children have to pay back) over the last 8 years, amazing anyone who cares about the future of this country cannot see past the stupidity.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-05-2016, 8:06 PM Reply   
Not sure what to say about this. I could't find the article I read yesterday saying she thought the "C" was an alphabetical reading order. http://www.businessinsider.com/hilla...arkings-2016-9
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-06-2016, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifishok View Post
Now we can sit back and watch the news media question her about this and get to the truth. I know they will expose every fact all the way up to the election so the American voters can make their decision based on all the facts, and nothing will be held back.
You kidding they own the press and the press is in full coordinated her highness mode.
This will be about convincing blacks to get off the democratic plantation and in to the real world of capitalism. If the "independent" what a joke label that is, hasn't already made up their mind , their going to go to their roots and vote liberal , they are only independents cause they don't want to be called moderate liberals