Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (SlippinJimmie16)      Join Date: Jun 2016       06-11-2016, 8:48 AM Reply   
Wow!!!! I'm 6'4 and 220 and starting learning on a CWB Ride and was hesitant moving to a Pro board but now I wish I'd done it much sooner as my riding abilities would have progressed much faster.

While I can see it being difficult for someone to use their first day the speed and control of this board is insane and once you get used to how playful the board is you will find yourself able to enjoy a much larger pocket that what you're used two.

Rather than trying to find the gas pedal on other boards this one has two speeds. A lot of brake and a little bit of brake, everything else is all drive and it feels like you can accelerate out of trouble spots effortlessly.

After riding this once I've put my LF Sixer up for sale and ordered one of my own.
Old     (OSUBUCKS)      Join Date: Feb 2017       06-12-2017, 7:20 PM Reply   
So is this now the Inland James Walker Pro board?
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       06-16-2017, 4:25 AM Reply   
I have one for sale!!!

http://www.wakeworld.com/classifield....php?view=5184
Old     (infinitysurf)      Join Date: Apr 2017       06-19-2017, 4:17 PM Reply   
LKAsurfing....how does that "sweet spot pro" compare to a Byerly Hazard? Seems similar....love the Hazard since I rode one but they stopped making them in 2015 and I am not wanting to buy any other boards without trying first and knowing how they ride.
Old     (OSUBUCKS)      Join Date: Feb 2017       06-20-2017, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKASurfing View Post
Wish I would have seen that... I just got my Inland James Walker Pro in (which I understand to be the Flyboy Big Boy)

Looking forward to getting to use it!!!