Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Shockthis)      Join Date: May 2014       08-05-2014, 7:42 PM Reply   
Been trying to take a lot of new people out wakeboarding this summer. I has been a great summer and have got everyone up at least for a 200 ft. I have seen a ton of big smiles and some great crashes.
It does bother me though how some people treat your new 90 k boat and equipment. These are the things I have come across

I had to argue with one guy on why he had to take his shoes off to come in the boat.
One guy decided to sneak coffee on board and of course spilled it.
One guy I took let use my board. Which is fine. He keeps wanting to go and I have suggested he buy a board , I keep saying his feet are too big for my boots (now they are ripping). He then decided that he is pro and stood and slid off the platform because he thought he is cool. Now I have a nice scratch in it. Just put your but on the platform and slide in that way. I mean you are 35 yrs old man what makes you think this is a good idea?
One guy walked in my house and sat on my couch and asked me too pull him and his buddy. I said sure but you need to get me a jerry. Give him a pull and they bring there 10 yrs kids in the boat. I said am I pulling you guys or the kids I only have a hour. You are pulling us. I still made time to pull the kids tubing, not sure what planet these parents lived on. They stiffed me on the Jerry

Sorry long rant , if any newbies read this now you know some things that bother boat owners.