Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-19-2019, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What do you call this:

{Directly from the Mueller report}

"the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."
One line out of what 400 pages? Uh huh. End of the day. No Collusion and no Obstruction. 2 years of investigation and a million and 1 fake news articles and shows about it. CNN has even jumped off the bandwagon.

I told you a long time ago Russia tried to influence the election. So did France, Israel, Germany, Mexico, China and a whole host of nations. They do it every election. Saying a country has a preferred candidate is like saying water is wet. I bet all the countries who were trying to get us to sign on to Pan Pacific Trade, Paris Accord or the past Kyoto Treaties all wanted democrats to win and even funneled money into the effort. They did it because that would allow them to tax America directly and weaken our production capabilities.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2019, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uh huh. End of the day. No Collusion and no Obstruction.
'
FALSE.
You are parroting Barr. Its not called the Barr report. Read The Mueller Report and see if you agree with AG. The obstruction part, Vol II starts after page 199. The 1st page of it explains why there "was no obstruction" …..cant indict a sitting pres is the bottom line. Trump is dirty as they come.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-20-2019, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
'
FALSE.
You are parroting Barr. Its not called the Barr report. Read The Mueller Report and see if you agree with AG. The obstruction part, Vol II starts after page 199. The 1st page of it explains why there "was no obstruction" …..cant indict a sitting pres is the bottom line. Trump is dirty as they come.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
He's delusional. Mueller could have videos of Putin handing Trump cash and Delta would argue that he did nothing wrong. That report is full of damning evidence on Trump and associates and Delta is proclaiming it's nothing. "No obstruction"? The report says the exact opposite.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-20-2019, 4:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
One line out of what 400 pages? Uh huh. End of the day. No Collusion and no Obstruction. 2 years of investigation and a million and 1 fake news articles and shows about it. CNN has even jumped off the bandwagon.

I told you a long time ago Russia tried to influence the election. So did France, Israel, Germany, Mexico, China and a whole host of nations. They do it every election. Saying a country has a preferred candidate is like saying water is wet. I bet all the countries who were trying to get us to sign on to Pan Pacific Trade, Paris Accord or the past Kyoto Treaties all wanted democrats to win and even funneled money into the effort. They did it because that would allow them to tax America directly and weaken our production capabilities.
"One line"? So what? It's in there, dumbass.

Why don't you try to read the thing instead of offering Trump's Tweets as evidence?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-11-2020, 1:13 PM Reply   
Hey Wes How did Andrew Yang work out? I was looking forward to my $1000. O well Tom Styers looks like he is your New Man!!!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-11-2020, 1:34 PM Reply   
Boooo. The Yang was a boss. Maybe he will be VP on the Bernie ticket.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-12-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey Wes How did Andrew Yang work out? I was looking forward to my $1000. O well Tom Styers looks like he is your New Man!!!
Dang... and I already had that $1000 spent on some new rims for my whip. What am I gonna do now?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2020, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Dang... and I already had that $1000 spent on some new rims for my whip. What am I gonna do now?
Probably go out and look for some guy to force his gay agenda on you.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
probably go out and look for some guy to force his gay agenda on you.
lol lol lol lol
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2020, 3:38 PM Reply   
I’m willing to bet 95sn is a mud farmer.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2020, 4:16 PM Reply   
Would Pete’s Husband/Wife be the First Man? We would go from Big Mike Obama to Mellina to “St Peters” Husband???? LOL LOL LOL. They referred to the large group of Republicans running in 2016 as the Clown Car. What would you call this demented Group of Democraps?

So speaking of other Retarded DemoCraps, Tom Styers & Bloomberg these guys are brain dead. Polling where 0.00% these fart sniffers are clueless. I wanna laugh in the face of these idiots when they announce all the money that they spent going NO WHERE doing NOTHING. And these 2 idiots are just gonna Waste more and more money as November gets closer.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2020, 4:51 PM Reply   
I think it’s great that that racist fool, Bloomberg is gonna part with his money for nothin. He a no good cracka.