Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-20-2019, 6:39 PM Reply   
They just reliced the body cam footage of this Napa Ca police woman who pulled over to check on a car parked on the side of the road. This footage is awesome. The driver just opens fire on the officer, & she returns fire in a most epic fashion. This is how you do it folks! She was not shot or hurt in this incident. The same could not be said about the driver Details still remaining on the driver but I’m sure he will turn out to be a Real POS human garbage. What are the odds this guy is a illegal?

https://youtu.be/UWO-k8HL68I
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-20-2019, 6:47 PM Reply   
HOLY SMOKES that was close. Fantastic job by her to end it safely. Glad she was able to clock out and go home, that was a win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-20-2019, 8:19 PM Reply   
Here's a pretty good report of what happened.
https://napavalleyregister.com/news/...d52ce8217.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2019, 8:29 PM Reply   
Good on her. Trash compacted.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-20-2019, 9:41 PM Reply   
^^^ wow that’s surprising from you Wes. I seriously would have thought you would have taken the stance that the police #1 shot to many times, #2 why didn’t she use the taser #3 She Racialy Profiled the victim. Ya know the list go’s on. I’m seriously surprised that you have a normal persons take on this video. And that you even referred to the “victim” as Trash!!!!! I know you were very offended by me calling people like this Roaches! So I want to thank you & welcome to the side of normality. Have you been drinking?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2019, 10:02 PM Reply   
Shot about the right amount of time imo. She could have used the taser but at that point it might have seemed a bit excessive. Been drinking Mexican coke.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-20-2019, 10:08 PM Reply   
Yep. Wes is plowed.
Old     (Koolaid)      Join Date: Feb 2018       02-21-2019, 6:12 AM Reply   
Great job Officer Jarecki. That was the correct way to respond to this situation.
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-21-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Good on her. Trash compacted.

Love it!!
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-21-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
That is one scary video and is a great illustration of why law enforcement officers are so cautious/wary. Who would want to face that possibility in their daily job?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-21-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
Here is another video that “In a Instant” it go’s from a Normal traffic stop to “Mag Dump” I think the only thing good Black lives matter did was push police departments to wear body cams. I’m not positive but most seemed just a bit reluctant. Well now the maritime has changed. With Body cam footage like the one I’m gonna post it shows how things in real life are. In my opinion if the LEO didn’t have the body cam footage in the link it would have been another case of retards claiming “hands up don’t shoot” BS. I also think that show (Live PD) crushed Black lives matter. You only need to see a show or 2 b4 you start to see a pattern or type of person that’s causing trouble.

MAG’s DUMP
https://youtu.be/G5pgZ0yq1-E
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-21-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
^^X2! Nice ending for good cop and a roach.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-21-2019, 12:27 PM Reply   
Man... All the videos that follow are pretty disturbing too. Ugh.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-23-2019, 6:59 AM Reply   
Turns out this $hit bag that shot at the napa police woman is a 3 time deported illegal who has been living illegally here in Ca.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-23-2019, 8:50 AM Reply   
I guess the silver lining is that he most defiantly will not be comming back into the USA illegally any more. No more Catch & Reliece. Catch & Decease.