Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-28-2019, 10:19 AM Reply   
Seriously Climate Change deniers fall in the same category as flat earthers (putting personal belief overtop of a mountain of science and experts) yet we put them on the news like their uneducated opinion should count for something. WHY?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 10:25 AM Reply   
One because you know nothing angry ass old white people try to convolute the issue by calling them deniers & is simply just another way for you to express your hatred & disdain for anyone who disagrees. The debate, and plenty of experts agree on this: Is man the main cause & if the largest transfer of wealth in history is how to stop it. We've been through several serious changes of "climate", deserts that were once arid, arid places that are now deserts. That must've been man too. Go take your nap granps, you're all worked up about stupid **** again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
I don't deny that the climate may be changing a bit. It has always changed. I just deny that man is the cause of it. It probably doesn't matter anyway since AOC, the top spokesperson and mayor of Libtard City says we're all gonners in 12 years.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I don't deny that the climate may be changing a bit. It has always changed. I just deny that man is the cause of it. It probably doesn't matter anyway since AOC, the top spokesperson and mayor of Libtard City says we're all gonners in 12 years.
Your beliefs just mean you're brainwashed by Fox & not the truthy media the others read. We're only all gonners if we don't transfer several trillion to developing nations.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Your beliefs just mean you're brainwashed by Fox & not the truthy media the others read. We're only all gonners if we don't transfer several trillion to developing nations.
Duly noted. Thanks so much for cleansing me and setting me straight. I feel so enlightened now. Excuse me while I go hug a tree, eat some granola and pray to Mother Earth while filling out a job application to work for PETA.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-28-2019, 12:07 PM Reply   
Everyone knows the Earth is flat. BTW the movie First Man. SUCKS. Imo total waste of time. Suck-Tasitc.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-28-2019, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Seriously Climate Change deniers fall in the same category as flat earthers (putting personal belief overtop of a mountain of science and experts) yet we put them on the news like their uneducated opinion should count for something. WHY?
wow. is it summer yet?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-28-2019, 1:35 PM Reply   
cow farts are responsible global warming
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 2:31 PM Reply   
Do lefties know how to do anything other than demean & treat like **** those that disagree with them? The facts are the science is not settled, at all. Why do your scientists keep getting caught fudging numbers? Why has NASA back tracked? And here we have a complete & utter moron from WW starting a thread wanting to know how to demean his fellow citizens. What a loser. A sad, lonely, angry, loser.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2019, 3:02 PM Reply   
Ive read cow farts are a oddly large portion of the problem. Ive even seen some work trying to hose the farts thru filters. Sounds crazy. Science may not be settled, but I would call it overwhelming.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-28-2019, 3:06 PM Reply   
Here's an article from Forbe's about scientists miscalculating how bad cow farts REALLY are... take a read

https://www.forbes.com/sites/samlemo.../#1d276d5b78a9
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 5:12 PM Reply   
Maybe those cows should start getting off sniffing their own farts like liberals do. This video clip has really made me consider owning a hybrid. I know Grant is so woke and owns one already. Would you guys like me more or hate me less if I got one?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjnmVkzOM4

Last edited by markj; 01-28-2019 at 5:16 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2019, 6:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe those cows should start getting off sniffing their own farts like liberals do. This video clip has really made me consider owning a hybrid. I know Grant is so woke and owns one already. Would you guys like me more or hate me less if I got one?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjnmVkzOM4
Couldn't hate you more surely?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2019, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, that's pretty different IMO. The science around spherical earth had been settled for 700 years and is a binary fact, it's either flat or round, and there are quite a few basic things you can do yourself to ratify it as fact if your so inclined.

Climate change is pretty fuzzy depending on how you define it, the science is relatively new and you can't ratify it independently.

FYI, for the record I believe in man made climate change but the change in temp is only one reason to be a good custodian of the planet, there are many reasons to have an environmental awareness, you don't have to hinges it all on climate change.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2019, 6:15 PM Reply   
That said, this is pretty ****ing stupid
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That said, this is pretty ****ing stupid
Lol that is awesome. Sometimes he just redeems himself and reminds me of why I voted for him with comments like that. I love it. Meanwhile, millions of hacked off, butt hurt liberals are having strokes and heart attacks over it. LOL #winning! MAGA!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Couldn't hate you more surely?
Don’t call me Shirley
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2019, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol that is awesome. Sometimes he just redeems himself and reminds me of why I voted for him with comments like that. I love it. Meanwhile, millions of hacked off, butt hurt liberals are having strokes and heart attacks over it. LOL #winning! MAGA!
I know trolls are pretty funny but I don't know if electing one as president will be the best outcome for your country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 11:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
I know trolls are pretty funny but I don't know if electing one as president will be the best outcome for your country.
Too late!

Your post is actually funny when I read it with a NZ or better; a British accent. I picture you saying it while drinking tea with your nose and a pinky up of course. So serious and proper yet such a bore. Ever seen the movie “A Fish Called Wanda” Cheerio, mate!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2019, 11:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Too late!

Your post is actually funny when I read it with a NZ or better; a British accent. I picture you saying it while drinking tea with your nose and a pinky up of course. So serious and proper yet such a bore. Ever seen the movie “A Fish Called Wanda” Cheerio, mate!
Great flick and Jamie Lee Curtis was amazing
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-29-2019, 12:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Great flick and Jamie Lee Curtis was amazing
Indeed!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2019, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is Pelosi's bitch. If anyone is "#winning", it's Nancy Pelosi. I would have never thought she could have stood up to Trump, so I didn't applaud her being voted as Speaker. However, she has come back with a vengeance. And mark wants to talk about "hacked off" and "butt hurt". No one has cried or whined more than Trump about no wall. You guys talk about "snowflakes", but there is no bigger snowflake than the Trumpster going on a tangent on the latest liberal that insulted Trump.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-29-2019, 12:18 PM Reply   
Maybe we should clarify what it is we're talking. Global Warming or Climate Change? Cause one of them is made up BS from the rabid left. Can't trust anything those barrier deniers say. If a wall won't work, the largest transfer of wealth in history sure AF isn't going to stop "global warming".
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-29-2019, 2:06 PM Reply   
I predict we will raise in temperature 4 degrees C by the time it is all said and done. Then we will roll into another ice age. The earth will be the healthiest it has ever been. All you have to do is look up the historical heating and cooling data ice core samples. All this happened time and time again without man. Man actually had a mass die off during the last mini ice age about 800 or so years ago.

Don't worry true believers. The bible already talks of one world governments and religion and the eviron-nazi's are just the people to push it to a conclusion. Nothing like turning all our freedoms over to a world body in the beliefs if they only submit to the world body, they will save a earth and themselves from different weather that has happened over and over again naturally on a planet that has been around for millions of years. Bravo. Well done leftists.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-29-2019 at 2:10 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-29-2019, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, this is why you democrats are dangerous. More dangerous than any outside force. You have dangerous authoritarian views and you are not alone when it comes to your fellow democrats. You are not the odd person. You have a bunch of democrats in congress right now that believe and say the things you do.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-30-2019, 8:53 AM Reply   
there is no denying climate change. Weather patterns are shifting. Haven't they always.
For me, the big debate is whether they are a result of man's actions, or just a natural shift.

I believe that it's mostly a natural shift, but can't deny that decades of toxins released into the atmosphere would certainly have ill effects
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-30-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
“We see a cooling trend,” said Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”
The new data is coming from NASA’s Sounding of the Atmosphere using Broadband Emission Radiometry or SABER instrument, which is onboard the space agency’s Thermosphere Ionosphere Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics (TIMED) satellite. SABER monitors infrared radiation from carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitric oxide (NO), two substances that play a vital role in the energy output of our thermosphere, the very top level of our atmosphere.
“The thermosphere always cools off during Solar Minimum. It’s one of the most important ways the solar cycle affects our planet,” said Mlynczak, who is the associate principal investigator for SABER.
The new NASA findings are in line with studies released by UC-San Diego and Northumbria University in Great Britain last year, both of which predict a Grand Solar Minimum in coming decades due to low sunspot activity. Both studies predicted sun activity similar to the Maunder Minimum of the mid-17th to early 18th centuries, which coincided to a time known as the Little Ice Age, during which temperatures were much lower than those of today.
If all of this seems as if NASA is contradicting itself, you’re right — sort of. After all, NASA also reported last week that Arctic sea ice was at its sixth lowest level since measuring began. Isn’t that a sure sign of global warming?
All any of this “proves” is that we have, at best, a cursory understanding of Earth’s incredibly complex climate system. So when mainstream media and carbon-credit salesman Al Gore breathlessly warn you that we must do something about climate change, it’s all right to step back, take a deep breath, and realize that we don’t have the knowledge, skill or resources to have much effect on the Earth’s climate.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-30-2019, 9:12 AM Reply   
Climate science is like drunk driving. It's absolutely impossible to say that if a person drives drunk that he will create any harm. So obviously there is no point in having a law against drunk driving.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-30-2019, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I predict we will raise in temperature 4 degrees C by the time it is all said and done. Then we will roll into another ice age. The earth will be the healthiest it has ever been. All you have to do is look up the historical heating and cooling data ice core samples. All this happened time and time again without man. Man actually had a mass die off during the last mini ice age about 800 or so years ago.

Science is Amazing!!!! I am very glad we do Not live in the ice age of 30 thousand years ago. It's also must be true that at one time there were only 500 men that lived on the entire planet, that could not have been fun without any wakeboard boats. I am also glad that Nixon passed the EPA bill in 1972, but I understand it would have passed without Nixon's signature anyway. That would Not happen in today's political environment. Anyway, the only people who have to worry about an Ice age are the people who have been chronically frozen, how ironic is that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-31-2019, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Climate science is like drunk driving. It's absolutely impossible to say that if a person drives drunk that he will create any harm. So obviously there is no point in having a law against drunk driving.
Climate “science” is just the weapon used to try to enforce a takeover of wealth and spread it around to poor nations. Leftists use crack pot models etc to try to manipulate the masses and then guilt us out for not buying a hybrid. They may as well put a sheet over their heads and tell us they’re ghosts. “Oooooo look at our model predicting the world ending or being irreparable in 12, 15 or 20 years.” You guys are all like Chicken Little.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-31-2019, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Climate “science” is just the weapon used to try to enforce a takeover of wealth and spread it around to poor nations. Leftists use crack pot models etc to try to manipulate the masses and then guilt us out for not buying a hybrid. They may as well put a sheet over their heads and tell us they’re ghosts. “Oooooo look at our model predicting the world ending or being irreparable in 12, 15 or 20 years.” You guys are all like Chicken Little.
No, Chicken Little didn't use the sky is falling as a scare tactic to confiscate wealth under the pretense of high taxes solving the warming.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-31-2019, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
No, Chicken Little didn't use the sky is falling as a scare tactic to confiscate wealth under the pretense of high taxes solving the warming.
Welcome to Kalifornia. They use the chicken little effect to drive crony capitalism. Free money give aways to big land owners in the name of not developing their land. Qucik fact. Most of the land they are being paid not to develop can not be developed anyway. All in the name of carbon credit industry. Pulling several billions out of PG&E so they cannot perform maintenance. Nothing like murdering thousands of people and turning the day time sun black as anytime anywhere during the early times of the industrial revolution. Don't fear. The State is going to allow PG&E to recoupe the money from their customers. How fun. Just as I said on this board. it was all a setup for a indirect tax on the citizens.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-31-2019, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Welcome to Kalifornia. They use the chicken little effect to drive crony capitalism. Free money give aways to big land owners in the name of not developing their land. Qucik fact. Most of the land they are being paid not to develop can not be developed anyway. All in the name of carbon credit industry. Pulling several billions out of PG&E so they cannot perform maintenance. Nothing like murdering thousands of people and turning the day time sun black as anytime anywhere during the early times of the industrial revolution. Don't fear. The State is going to allow PG&E to recoupe the money from their customers. How fun. Just as I said on this board. it was all a setup for a indirect tax on the citizens.
Yet, you have lived there for decades? Why not move? I find it weird that most of the Trumpsters on this board live in California.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-31-2019, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Climate “science” is just the weapon used to try to enforce a takeover of wealth and spread it around to poor nations.
I presume these are American leftists? What do they have to gain by exporting their wealth to third world countries?

What is it about right wingers and conspiracy theories?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yet, you have lived there for decades? Why not move? I find it weird that most of the Trumpsters on this board live in California.
Yep. Because we can see the danger of what these policies are for the country. I will stand and fight until retirement then I am taking the money and moving to America. In the mean time, I am thinking of voting for every tax increase to bring this thing down and hopes that succession plan comes to a vote. You know which way I am voting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
I presume these are American leftists? What do they have to gain by exporting their wealth to third world countries?

What is it about right wingers and conspiracy theories?
Because you have not seen the interviews. They literally say the words. The rich American leftists don't get their money from America directly. They get their wealth through stocks. They don't need a country for that.

Go to any leftest website. They want open borders. That is the world worker party stated goal. Open borders in their believe is the only way to maximize humans being able to mass and mobilize against the capitalist. You really need to read up on the documents and this big money groups that support the various political groups.

You also have the democrats always talking about the wealthy and sharing the wealth. They constantly rail against the rich. The top 1% (Used to be top 2% until they realized most of their people were the top 2%). Guess what almost everyone in the US is top 1% in the world in income.

The George Soros philosophy – and its fatal flaw | News | The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/news/......its-fatal-flaw

Interview with George Soros - Open Borders Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHrcpE8jhw

How the fact-checkers blew “open borders”
https://capitalresearch.org/article/...-open-borders/

The latest evidence comes from documents released by WikiLeaks revealing Hillary Clinton’s private speech for Brazilian bankers, for which she was paid $225,000 by Itau BBA, a unit of Itau Unibanco Holding, Brazil’s largest private-sector bank. Her remarks followed by eight months a speech by Bill Clinton for which the Brazilian bankers paid a reported $400,000.

In her remarks, dated May 16, 2013, Clinton said that she believes in open borders. “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders . . . ,” she said, as quoted in the WikiLeaks document. (She does not deny making the comment.)

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 02-01-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-01-2019, 8:18 PM Reply   
What if you took this boat to the edge of the horizon? Would you fall off the edge?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2019, 11:35 PM Reply   
^^^Haha! LOL MEME OF THE MONTH!

Now that we’re heading into the weekend and plhorn should finally be off the clock, maybe he can visit WW on his own time and see where his thread went. I’m sure it’s not at all what he intended.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-04-2019, 4:51 PM Reply   
You should worry more about the Cheetos works schedule.
https://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...ss-than-you-do

I am so sorry if calling him Cheeto triggers you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-06-2019, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

Why do you democrats have to have names for Republican politicians? It really gets old having to remember the 3rd grade translation on who is who when you guys rant.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-06-2019, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:

Also speaking of 3rd grade. You realize that saying he spends 300 hours of unstructured executive time does not translate to how much of his total work time there is and certainly no one has poled high school sophomores on how much they work. I am not ever sure where you get this stuff that have holes punched in it (ironically enough by said sophomores) and why are you reading such garbage?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-06-2019, 4:15 PM Reply   
Lyin Ted
Crooked Hillary
Pocahontas
NoEnergyJed
LowIQMaxine
LittleMarco
Rocketman

Oh, its the Democrats.
Please delta, Your orange hero is 3rd grade class pres. and started ALL of it. Guess this is what he does with all that free time. Plus, never misses Fox and Friends. No time for pesky intelligence briefings. Agree its garbage and juvenile.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-06-2019, 4:32 PM Reply   
Actually you are new to the game. It actually was being done to Bush by the democrats before Trump. Shub, *, Chimp and so on. You really need to get up on who started what train.

Again, your article could not even get basic facts and relationships correct. You need to stop filling your mind with junk. You should really be asking yourself why you and your party want to continue or create additional laws in support of infanticide. You know. Your basic crimes against humanity.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2019, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:

Not at all triggered. In fact I recently called him that myself in another thread so strike one!

More importantly, I genuinely don't care what his schedule is as long as he keeps delivering the way he has. If you need me to spell that out for you, just watch the SOTU again. He owned it and that juvenile fool of a house speaker who looked like she couldn't put down her coloring books.

PS Just to add one more thing: there was a WH staffer who got the ax for screwing up the procurement of Trump's tanning bed and its delivery. I've always wondered if it was spray tan or not. You can tell he wears the eye guards. Turns out he uses a tanning bed too. I also thought Melania looked WAY too tan last night, but who cares? Petty crap.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-06-2019, 5:02 PM Reply   
Sorry Delta, I assumed you were working in the current political timeframe. Still I am agreeing with you. No one has proven themselves more juvenile than the Cheeto.
Mark, of course you dont care, thats blatantly obvious. SOTU...when we see teleprompter trump, its weird. He is a bad reader. His pauses are in the wrong place, he enunciates words wrong phonetically, puts emphasis in the wrong parts of words and sentences. He walks over intended pauses and just bad at reading out loud. The content, thats another story. I have difficulty believing his words (as im sure he does too). If he wants to help AIDS/HIV dont reduce medicare. If you want to protect preexisting conditions quit suing the ACA. Seems he talks out of one side of his mouth while his dudes are working on the opposite direction. First he states how great the economy is and the jobs market,increasing pay.... then he is saying the Mexicans are stealing your jobs and lowering wages. I also see no connection to a good economy and wars and investigations. Sounded like Nixon.
That staffer getting fired was one of the best days he had in the trump admin. Can only go up from there.
Isnt it like 10 degrees back there? With a tan? Is there anything more fake? (Besides Mike Pence) Melania, fake and gold diggin immigrant. How many has Cheeto imported? His parents were immigrants, she and her parents are, his golf courses are filled with immigrants, why do they hate immigrants so much when obviously they do like to use them. Weird.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-07-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry Delta, I assumed you were working in the current political timeframe. Still I am agreeing with you. No one has proven themselves more juvenile than the Cheeto.
Mark, of course you dont care, thats blatantly obvious. SOTU...when we see teleprompter trump, its weird. He is a bad reader. His pauses are in the wrong place, he enunciates words wrong phonetically, puts emphasis in the wrong parts of words and sentences. He walks over intended pauses and just bad at reading out loud. The content, thats another story. I have difficulty believing his words (as im sure he does too). If he wants to help AIDS/HIV dont reduce medicare. If you want to protect preexisting conditions quit suing the ACA. Seems he talks out of one side of his mouth while his dudes are working on the opposite direction. First he states how great the economy is and the jobs market,increasing pay.... then he is saying the Mexicans are stealing your jobs and lowering wages. I also see no connection to a good economy and wars and investigations. Sounded like Nixon.
That staffer getting fired was one of the best days he had in the trump admin. Can only go up from there.
Isnt it like 10 degrees back there? With a tan? Is there anything more fake? (Besides Mike Pence) Melania, fake and gold diggin immigrant. How many has Cheeto imported? His parents were immigrants, she and her parents are, his golf courses are filled with immigrants, why do they hate immigrants so much when obviously they do like to use them. Weird.
I am pretty sure you democrats trying to increase infanticide is as current as it gets.

Now on your other garbage. You are just trying to nitpick. Political rookie. Many things can be true at once. Funny you guys love to pick on his wife. She is the American dream. Just shows how hateful you guys are. She even had to leave the country and come back while following the immigration law.

You democrats inability to grasp illegal vs legal is mind numbing. This concept alone makes one of two ways. It makes you look unable to grasp the most simple concepts or it makes you maliciously moronic. Both don't hold water with those with a brain. That is why you have lost all of America except the areas who want to take advantage of illegals for their own enrichment.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-07-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
The Cheeto made it pretty clear on the immigrants he wanted in the US. He said wants more from Norway and Finland, ie white. Didnt want them from the "S"hole countries. Isnt that what he said?

You need to quite listening to FOX to get democratic intentions on literally any issue, they're not going to tell you the truth. Ask the Drs. that want to aid women who may die in childbirth. You may get a different response. Isnt it a tenant of the republicans to shrink taxes, govt regulation? Then why do they demand to tell a women what to do with their life, their body?

Melania is the definition of "Gold-digger". Why would she put herself in that position unless it was profitable. She knew the rules. Show up, look good and pretend you dont know your man is lying to you, banging skanks, strippers and the like, during her/your sacred childbirth. Thats the American dream?
Cheeto is closing avenues for those seeking citizenship in the US, while he and his wifes family use those exact (chain migration) paths to citizenship in 2018. Hypocritical. Is that the simple concept you need me to understand?
His company just fired dozens of illegals, some that have worked for him up to 18 years. Fired on the spot with zero compensation or severance pay. Not very consistent on immigration is he?
As far as losing "all of America", may I remind you of the current administrations approval rating? How about the second place finisher in the WH? or the dwindling membership in the Republican party? The number of Americans who want a wall? Who want healthcare? Who want to protect the planet? Who want a leader that brings the country together, not a divider? Who want the truth?....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-07-2019, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Cheeto made it pretty clear on the immigrants he wanted in the US. He said wants more from Norway and Finland, ie white. Didnt want them from the "S"hole countries. Isnt that what he said?

You need to quite listening to FOX to get democratic intentions on literally any issue, they're not going to tell you the truth. Ask the Drs. that want to aid women who may die in childbirth. You may get a different response. Isnt it a tenant of the republicans to shrink taxes, govt regulation? Then why do they demand to tell a women what to do with their life, their body?

Melania is the definition of "Gold-digger". Why would she put herself in that position unless it was profitable. She knew the rules. Show up, look good and pretend you dont know your man is lying to you, banging skanks, strippers and the like, during her/your sacred childbirth. Thats the American dream?
Cheeto is closing avenues for those seeking citizenship in the US, while he and his wifes family use those exact (chain migration) paths to citizenship in 2018. Hypocritical. Is that the simple concept you need me to understand?
His company just fired dozens of illegals, some that have worked for him up to 18 years. Fired on the spot with zero compensation or severance pay. Not very consistent on immigration is he?
As far as losing "all of America", may I remind you of the current administrations approval rating? How about the second place finisher in the WH? or the dwindling membership in the Republican party? The number of Americans who want a wall? Who want healthcare? Who want to protect the planet? Who want a leader that brings the country together, not a divider? Who want the truth?....
I don't know what he said. Unlike you, I don't listen to him. I did not listen to Obama. Bush or Clinton. I looked for policy.

If he said he wanted Norway and Finland, then good for him. You do realize that every time you leftists bring up successful socialism, you ALWAYS point to white European monolithic cultures like Finland, Norway, Demark, Switzerland as your examples.

Let me ask you this. Why would you want this or any successful country to be overran with people from countries that either have not evolved in hundreds of years politically/culturally and/or economically vs people who already have a successful culture? Does a NBA team go out looking for 5ft 8in 40 year old white guys to fill out their rosters or do they continually try and find the the tallest, most athletic and smartest players they can find even if they have to sit the bench?

You seem to listen to Fox all the time because you apparently know exactly what they say. I deduce that by the fact you and other liberals constantly claim the words out of any Conservatives mouth is from them. In order for you to think the words are the same, you much listen to them to make that judgement. Either that or you are a liar and you don't listen to Fox and are just making stuff up again? Little secret. I don't listen to Fox news. I don't watch Fox news. I will read a few of their articles on my Apple news feed but most of them are from all other sources. I usually frequent a very leftist website about 10 times more than I do Foxnews. Another little secret. The reason Fox news and other conservatives sound alike is because truths tend to be universal. The straight and narrow way is usually just that. Straight and narrow. There is always more ways to do things wrong than there is to do them right.

Simple themes for you:

- Surround yourself with well mannered successful people
- Equal rights is just that - EQUAL!! it does not mean special rights
- You can not keep an economy alive if you have more takers than givers.
- If everyone has it, it is worth nothing
- Don't go around killing babies and believe that you will not show up in some black and white film in the future with a narrator talking how your people committed horrible crimes against humanity
- The goal of socialism is take the individual out of the equation - means getting rid of any religion that preaches about the individual and make the people rely on the state in all ways
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-07-2019, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:

Also, Your opinion of Melania is very consistent of all democrats when viewing Republican women. Again, you are the party that says they are for women but only the right kind of women. So much hate and evil in your party.

Chain migration should have never came to pass and is a huge reason the democrats have made up so much ground. You basically have the foreign powers against the US citizens for control of the government. See California and New York for references. So are you saying because his wife's family supposedly took advantage (you know this how?) that it was a good law and that it should always stay no matter how detrimental to the country it is?

Second place finisher in the white house? Pretty sure he is in the white house and that makes him first place. Just because democrats have been cooking the books in there states and letting every illegal they can in to vote or their children voting does not mean Clinton won. It just means that Clinton got many more votes in democrat areas.

Protect the planet or share the wealth? American spends the most to make sure that our fuel usage does not release green house gases. That is that whole 1 +1 does not equal 18 math. Usage does not equate to pollution and American are not up for your fake chicken little logic.

Good for his company. He has many companies that are ran by many people. They did their homework and did the right thing. They should be fined as well.

You don't seem to be much of "I get it kind of person" are you? No one hates people (though I hate your party) for where they are from. However you strive to surround your own culture with people who compliment it and are contributing and not putting more burden on the workers of said culture. I really can not believe you can not see the differences. Is it malicious or ignorance?

What about the administrations approval rating? Every administration has horrible approval ratings. So what? Trump was running so low in those numbers that you seem to listen to that the democrats started to get him more and more press because they figured so many people hated the guy that Hillary would be a shoe in to win.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-07-2019, 4:39 PM Reply   
Im saying the Cheeto is inconsistent. Its good for him and his fam but bad for others to do the same.
Her family..
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...-viktor-knavs/
Im not speaking of Women in general, one in particular. the Gold Digger.
He was second in votes, in WH because of electoral college. Simple.
The Cheetos committee to search and destroy illegal voters. They investigated, found nothing and the Cheeto disbanded them. Turns out he lied when he said there were over 3M illegal voters. Go figure. If they are here in this country voting they are called Americans. The only groups caught "cooking the books" were the republican party. Isnt that why there is still no representative from NC?
https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/12/...s-voter-fraud/
Yeah, they did their homework, after 18 years. Trump himself ran the company til 2017 when he said he handed the reins over to two guys named Donald Jr. and Eric. Typical timeframe to find a problem for a guy who works 12 hours a week. The right thing? Who would say that firing someone after 18 years of exceptional service to the organization without a penny of severance is doing the right thing. Nice Christian attitude. Is that what they teach at church? in the bible? Maybe in the "Trump Version Christian Bible"?
I get it, the Cheeto hates brown people from other countries. His actions verify, cause I know...you dont listen to him. The Cheeto strives to surround himself with felons, is that because those are people who compliment his own culture. Is it malicious or ignorance?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-08-2019, 12:55 AM Reply   
with the new GREEN DEAL this forum will be shut down and there will be no argument anymore, there will be no airplanes, gas motors, cow farts, steak, boats, electricity, hot water (i guess burn wood to boil water) OH, i guess no more trees, then, at some point, no more air due to tress used to burn wood to make heat and boil water.

10 yrs totally green, in 12 the earth comes to an end. This is sad, to vote someone into a position of power who is certifiable. you are afraid of trump, trump is a puppy dog, a fussy bunny, Cortez is terrifying. She is really serious, not just pushing buttons, you can see it in her eyes, she actually believes in this Sh@t
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-08-2019, 12:28 PM Reply   
Watch this Vid, see how terrifying she is.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...mpaign-finance
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-08-2019, 11:29 PM Reply   
Just wondering if the oklahoma dust bowl and the related devastation was due to cow fart climate change? One thing for sure it was not based on too many cars on the road.. california must be onto something smh