Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2018, 2:26 PM Reply   
He did look good, i only saw highlights....
Still, sit that guy another day and bring him back in Boston ....give the fans something to yell at, lol. Id love to see some Kyrie V. IT3, you know they would have a shoot out!! Dude will take a load off LBJ going forward.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2018, 9:38 AM Reply   
What a disappointing Cavs/Cs game. I watch the entire thing and thought I was watching a preseason game. Both benches played a ton. Cavs starters couldn't hit anything. It was super boring. I was hoping for some Kyrie vs LBJ match ups and nothing. Looks like we will have to wait till the post season!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2018, 1:58 PM Reply   
See, they needed the Kyrie V. IT3 factor to spice it up. I'll one up you. I watched the lakers play their worst game this season V. OKC. Lakers are terrible at this point, I think the losses are taking a toll in their heads. Completely uninspired, bad defense...I however turned it off a minute into the 4th qtr, so the whole night wasn't a waste.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2018, 6:02 PM Reply   
Feb 11 will be the better match up. IT3 should be back full strength.

I caught the very beginning of that Laker/OKC game and Lakers looked good for the first few minutes then it was OKC.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2018, 5:28 PM Reply   
Lakers on a one game winning streak. They beat ATL, the worst team in the NBA. Things are looking up.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-13-2018, 10:27 AM Reply   
Should I be worried about the Cavs? They are looking terrible.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-15-2018, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Should I be worried about the Cavs? They are looking terrible.
Be worried about the Wolves - they're looking amazing!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2018, 4:14 PM Reply   
Its the dog days of the nba, after the break Lebron and cavs will be back on track.
4 game streak by the lakers in jeopardy today...no Ingram, no Lonzo in Memphis.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2018, 9:56 AM Reply   
4 Ls in a row by the Cavs. They looked great in the first half but lack of defense and the Warriors doing their thing was too much for the Cavs to handle.

If the Cavs didn't beat the Warriors two years ago are we talking about the Warriors as the best team since the 60s Celtics? They'd be going for 4 straight titles! I know the Bulls with MJ were unreal but I'd love to see how they'd match up against this Warriors team.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-16-2018, 4:16 PM Reply   
^^^Yes. Think about it. They have 4 allstars (Durant, Curry, Green, Thompson) they have the defensive player of the year (Green) and Durant will be on the 1st maybe 2nd team all defense. Klay Thompson is all defense every year. Curry 2 time mvp. Durant 2 time scoring champ. Thompson top 5 shooter in the league. Then look what they have off the bench, Andre Iguodala, Shawn Livingston, david west, Javale McGee and Swaggy P. Its a killer roster, they play D, they share the ball and they got cold blooded shooters.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2018, 12:42 PM Reply   
The only way for the Cavs to even have a chance at beating them is for LBJ to play a perfect game. Like 40/10/10 type game. I just don't see that happening four times in a 7 game series. I think the Rockets are better suited to beat the Warriors than the Cavs are at this point.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-17-2018, 1:43 PM Reply   
I heard a different take on the cavs today. They play bad in January to send a message to ******** owner Dan Gilbert. They need to go out and get a DeAndre Jordon, George Paul...someone. They cant beat the Warriors with THIS team.
Concur, Rockets are good. They had a feisty game with the clips a couple days ago, Griffen and Trevor Ariza were ejected...after the game Ariza, Chris Paul, Harden and Green went into the Clipper locker room (through a secret door CP3 knew about since he was a clip the last 5 years) looking for a fight. Wait and see who gets fines by the league.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-19-2018, 8:15 AM Reply   
^^I wish that was true but I think they are just lazy. Watching their games is so frustrating at times when no one plays D and then on offense they go to iso with LBJ and no one moves. I'd love to see DeAndre on the Cavs. Or really anyone that can rebound and block shots.

I'm leaning more and more to the possibility LBJ heads to Houston after this season. He'd be the #2 offensive threat and would have CP3 to handle the rock. He could transition his game to more back to the basket / post up. I hope that doesn't happen but unless the Cavs make a serious run at the title this year I think his time in Cleveland might be done.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
Ya think so? Did LeBron give Durant crap for "taking the easy route"?
He needs to exit the mistake by the lake...Id do it on the principle of stop making Dan Gilbert rich and relevant.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-19-2018, 5:25 PM Reply   
^I don't think LBJ gave KD much crap over heading to GSW.

I'm sure you'd rather LBJ come to LA but I don't think he's ready to take over a super young team again. LA should be courting KD instead of LBJ.
Houston makes a lot of sense for LBJ, great fan base, larger market than Cleveland or Miami, Harden is a better version of DWade, CP3 is just as good as Kyrie. It would be an insane team.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2018, 3:49 PM Reply   
I hear ya. Months ago I really thought James was heading here. Now, i think its an extreme long shot. Lakers will most likely pursue Paul George, but in my opinion if he is your best guy you are an 8 seed in the west. He needs to be 2nd or 3rd option for a true contender. I hope the lakers dont blow their wad on someone like Boogie Cousins. I would get PG13 and If we cant get a real #1 then hold off til next year, play the young guys we got and continue to get better.
Houston, I think, is for real. If James leaves the east...they would have to re-arrange the playoffs....take the 16 best teams...not top 8 in each.

Tonight is Los Angeles Lakers V. Boston Celtics in LA. I just hope we dont get blown out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2018, 1:27 PM Reply   
LOL, we won.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-29-2018, 4:04 PM Reply   
Wow, Clippers pull the plug, trade Blake Griffin. Wow.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-08-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
CRAZY trade deadline for the Cavs.....

Sorry to see Rodney Hood go, but excited to get Jae Crowder. Surprised that Favors didn't get moved, but not disappointed. I'm still hoping they can find a way to get him and Rudy on the floor together, which has proved to be difficult.

GO JAZZ!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-08-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
What a wacky few hours today .... Cavs sent away like 50% of their team today. I think its probably all for nothing too.... GSW or Houston probably wins it this year, Cavs don't and LBJ leaves.

LBJ did break my heart last night against the Wolves.... what a wild game.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-08-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
Cavs dropped their dead weight other than Crowder. Frye, Wade, Rose, and IT were all liabilities on defense. Frye was a good shooter but they already have plenty of guys to kick out for 3s. Rose, Wade, and IT have all lost a step. I'm betting Wade & Rose will be done after this season. IT3 isn't the same player and I bet he's out of the league in two years.

Meanwhile, the Cavs pick up Hill a great PG, Hood who has also been productive, Clarkson & Nance who are young but longer defenders. I think the Cavs got a serious upgrade today. Will they win the Championship, probably not but I don't think the Cavs get back to the Finals without making these moves.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-12-2018, 10:53 AM Reply   
I'm liking the first showing of the new look Cavs!! Celts give up the most points all season at home on Paul Pierce night! Love it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-13-2018, 2:26 PM Reply   
Cavs made good trades. They got younger, more athleticism, better guys/attitudes on the bench. In the end, Lebron still leaving.
I disliked paul Pierce even before the wheelchair stunt in 08. Good the celts get punked on PP night.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-14-2018, 10:18 AM Reply   
^^LOL. I actually love "the truth". He was a big shot taker and delivered in the clutch. I like his style of play but he's so salty toward LBJ now that I enjoyed the Cavs ruining his big night.

Watched a little of the Cavs vs Thunder last night, this new Cavs team is going to be really good come playoff time. Clarkson & Nance hustle. I'm really impressed by Hood, and Hill is a perfect PG that has great basketball IQ.

Cavs schedule the rest of the way looks pretty favorable too. Wouldn't be surprised if they sneak into the #2 seed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-14-2018, 5:23 PM Reply   
Dude, you are west coast, spit that paul pierce out and rinse.
That was a big time trade for the cavs, they are WAY better with this group. Obviously i like my boys (Clarkson and Nance) but R Hood is a real talent. Clarkson off the bench is top 3 behind Sweet Lou and Crawford.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-15-2018, 1:55 PM Reply   
^LOL. Yep. Guys like Pierce, Crawford, and especially The Glove are players I love to watch. They have this lazy offensive style then can flash brilliance. Although, they can be an absolute nightmare for coaches.

That being said Westbrook is quickly becoming my favorite PG to watch. The guy is so damn fast.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2018, 2:53 PM Reply   
Westbrook is probably the most intense NBA'er now. concur.
Have you watched Lou Williams, so smooth. How a 6 ft guy can score and dominate and it looks like he is hardly trying....amazing. Love to watch that guy.
Celtics cant play D now, must of caught it and took it from the Cavs. Clips post Blake have surprised me, thought they would be over. Wrong again.
Lakers back on the i forgot how to play D train, AD dominated them last night.
Jail Blazers on TV last night, Bill Walton on the color analyst chair. That guy is a riot! Props to Portland for beating GS!!
All Star weekend should be fun.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-16-2018, 9:59 AM Reply   
Lakers need to dump IT3 quick. That guy's career is over. I think he will be out of the league in two years. He's just not the same after his hip injury and if he can't score he's an even bigger liability on defense.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-16-2018, 4:51 PM Reply   
You may be right. The hip injury could be a career deal for him. He looked flatout lost.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-19-2018, 10:29 AM Reply   
Finally a competitive All Star game last night. Also, LBJ just reminded everyone he's still the best player on the planet. Can't believe he's still jumping above the rim. The guy does not age.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-20-2018, 11:58 AM Reply   
Best all star game in a long time! New respect for KIrving, Dam Lillard, JEmbiid...Fired me up for the rest of the season. There is no doubt Lebron is still the best there is. Loved Nance's double bank dunk, he was robbed (but he IS an ex Laker). Go back to current or ex nba players as judges. Get rid of the skills challenge, waste of everyones time. Maybe im too old but I dont get the half time shows.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-21-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
^^Agreed. There was a lot of fluff for the Allstar game. Why Chris Rock is a dunk judge makes zero sense, probably just to promote his new movie or something.
Gotta get those advertising $$!

LBJ's reverse dunk alleyoop was the highlight for me. Also Lillard just chucking it from half court, that guy has crazy range. Disappointed in Hardin and Curry, both played below my expectations.

Can't wait for the playoffs!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-21-2018, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
LBJ's reverse dunk alleyoop was the highlight for me
I thought he was going to hit his head on the rim. If he didn't duck...he would have. At 33-34 yrs old, no slow down yet.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-22-2018, 10:59 AM Reply   
^^Yep. Here is a pretty good article about what LBJ's numbers might look like when he's done. Pretty nuts.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/2...d-to-head-edge
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-28-2018, 10:27 AM Reply   
LBJ first ever to 30k points, 8k rebounds, and 8k assists. Unreal. He will probably be 40, 10, & 10 when he finally retires.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2018, 12:18 PM Reply   
Lbj=goat.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-28-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
^^Needs more rings before I can go there but everything else is lining up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
Then move Big Shot Robert Horry up the list.
Ive probably said it before...I dont make it a battle for the most rings. It is but one piece of the puzzle.
How many does Bill Russel have? He was a true great. Wilt has ony one, I can make the argument he was the GOAT too. Jerry West, the logo, lost to the Celts 7 times in the Finals? He even got finals MVP when the Lakers lost to Boston. LBJ has put his team on his back and gone to 6 of the last 7 finals? I watched that kid dominate games when he was 18 and he has only gotten better and more efficient. ( disclosure, im just working from memory so these numbers may all be off a bit)
If you prefer to use the ring count as all telling, thats 100% fine and you are free to do so. My path to GOAT is just different...but in 5 or 6 years we will both have the same guy at the top.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-28-2018, 5:57 PM Reply   
^Trust me I really want LBJ to be the GOAT but I still think MJ has the edge today. Once LBJ retires he will be the GOAT. I'm predicting LBJ gets at least one more ring and he's going to play for another 4 seasons being the best player in the league. I don't see him slowing down at all.
If I'm drafting my starting 5, he's my #1 pick.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-01-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
Is he going to get the next one or two rings as a Laker? Thats the question that matters....to me.
You got MJ at the top, I got the king, no worries, you like blondes, I like Brunettes. We wont fight over the same chick and were both happy. Later we will have a beer and a cigar talikng about that one...that we both thought was the best. Win/Win.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-01-2018, 11:47 AM Reply   
I think LBJ only goes to the Lakers after he's got a ring or two. I just don't see that team right now being a great fit. Although, if the Lakers can make some additional moves it could make sense. They will need to get Paul George and trade off Lonzo.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-01-2018, 12:04 PM Reply   
Im not sure but i think the lakers have more $$ under the cap than just about any other team. Enuff for 2 (LBJ and paul George) and keep the point guard, Lonzo, Ingrahm, Kuzma, Hart. Basically the rest of the starting line up minus Brook Lopez and KCP.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-05-2018, 2:10 PM Reply   
Lakers courting Lebron, after beating Miami on Thursday and the Spurs over the weekend.... winners of 5 in a row.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-06-2018, 11:30 AM Reply   
Well, that ended quickly last night. Dame Lillard, cold blooded assasin.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-07-2018, 3:55 PM Reply   
Lillard took over. Can't believe they are the 3 seed in the West now!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-08-2018, 3:04 PM Reply   
Yeah, that dude is as good as any nba guard. So last night against the magic...almost happened again. Lakers up 11 with 4ish minutes to go...squeeked out a W in a way I had never seen a basketball game end. Lakers up 1 with .06 seconds left. Orlando attempts to inbounds the ball and shotclock malfunction. Refs look at the replay for several minutes. The call is jump ball. With .06 seconds...it was a lakers win. Wierd.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-11-2018, 4:22 PM Reply   
Hope you are watching the game tonight. Should be fun to watch LBJ in LA and see how he goes at IT3.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-12-2018, 10:44 AM Reply   
well that game sucked for the Cavs. They looked lazy and bored.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-12-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
True. As much as i would like to say my lakers killed the cavs last night... Cavs looked really bad...really bad like this team has no chance of getting out of the second round in the east. I know they have a few guys out...but they looked like the magic out there. No effort. Was looking for a good game and i got a 20 point beat down.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2018, 10:57 PM Reply   
Losing GH in FA and doing what the Jazz are doing, unbelievable. Rudy Gobert is a monster & Donovan Mitchel is unbelievable!

Of course I’m 1000% biased... But Rudy DPY, Donovan ROY and Quinn COY!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2018, 11:00 PM Reply   
I “think” Rudy is a lock, Donovan is 65/35 and Quinn is 30/70. Quinn will roll a bit on these next few, if the Jazz keep winning, he stays in the running.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2018, 11:07 PM Reply   
Again, I’m a homer, but I wouldn’t trade Snyder for any coach in the league going forward today. Meaning great young coaches, Stevens and Snyder, I’ll keep my guy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2018, 12:42 PM Reply   
Well Boston didn't get much help from Haywood....yet.
Gobert, top 5 Defensive NBA player, easy.
Donovan was a great pic, great scouting or and a little lucky. You never know how deep a draft class will be. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 that may be an all-star, and sometimes 6,7,8 guys. I think 2017 was a better than expected class.
Jazz are probably the surprise team in the west, Indiana in the East.
Just when i thought we would be pouring a little over board for EJ (Deuce), he shows up again, Nice.
QSnyder was a very good assistant (much appreciated) in LA before he got the Jazz gig, Plus, he has good hair.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
Lakers need ingram back. 3rd loss in a row.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-20-2018, 3:23 PM Reply   
40/12/10 from LBJ last night. Love in the lineup makes a huge difference.

Once the Cavs are starting Hill, LBJ, Love, Tristen, they should be fine. I just hope they start either Green or Korver instead of JR. There is something wrong with him this season.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2018, 3:35 PM Reply   
Yep, Love is back. Nice win. Did you hear what the Greek Freak said after the game? "dude had 40? no one ever done that on me before, he is the best in the world" or something to that effect.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-21-2018, 2:15 PM Reply   
Stinking Jazz!!!! Are 21-4 over their last 25 withbookend losses to the 21-50 Atlanta Hawks. Other 2 losses were Houston and Portland.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-22-2018, 4:53 PM Reply   
LBJ is on a roll!! 35 points, 17 assists, 0 turnovers! Against the "best" team in the east. Can't wait to see what the Cavs do with Tristen and Nance back in the lineup and now Lue is out so LBJ can really run the team.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-03-2018, 3:27 PM Reply   
Ok EJ, looks like a Jazz win tonight over the Lakers. Lonzo questionable, Ingram, concussion protocol, IT out for the remainder. We have no ballhandlers. Looks like we bring G-league guard Caruso up and tyler Ennis will get minutes. Be gentle.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-03-2018, 6:21 PM Reply   
DI don’t know, just when I think I have it figured out, the Jazz lose 2 straight to Atlanta.... That said, I’d be surprised if they didn’t get this one at home, even if they sit players(rest).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-04-2018, 1:11 PM Reply   
Another important win for the Jazz.
Well that was about what i expected, we were undermanned. I do not recall Rubio being so gifted offensively, dude had a good game.
Donovan Mitchell... you have a very good rookie with a nice shooting touch. Seemed he and Kuzma had a little one on one going on.
Gobert was Gobert. He had a nice block on Randle (who telegraphed the shot).
We play again in the next few days. If Lonzo and Ingram play we will put up a better effort.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-05-2018, 1:46 PM Reply   
Embid out, Kyrie out, the path for LBJ just got a lot easier this week. Other than the Cavs I don't see another team in the East that can make noise. 76ers are good but too young, Raptors are not good or ready for the big stage, Celts are done without Kyrie. Is this the weakest the East has been in the past 5 years?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2018, 3:11 PM Reply   
Ok, so Cavs are in then?
Golden State or Houston in the West?

I havnt paid attn.,Durant back, is Klay Thompson back? Just waiting on Steph?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-05-2018, 6:03 PM Reply   
I’d like to see Houston, though I’m no fan of how the Beard plays, I’m so sick of the Whiny Warriors, I’ll hitch my wagon to them, plus I’ll be in Houston in late May, early June.

As far as the East, LBJ is ramping up, let’s see what Lue does back on the bench.

Go Jazz!!!
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       05-02-2018, 2:08 PM Reply   
#30isback !!! GO DUBS !!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-03-2018, 5:07 PM Reply   
I don’t think Mitchell is getting ROY and think Simmons is an awesome talent, but the kid is deserving.

Rudy is DOP.

Jazz have surpassed all my expectations & are so fun to watch!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-05-2018, 8:10 PM Reply   
LBJ never ceases to amaze me.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-05-2018, 8:15 PM Reply   
Man I hate listing to Hubie Brown. It’s like Doc Emrick in the NHL, has his followers, but grinds on me.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-05-2018, 8:17 PM Reply   
....and that’s a wrap for game 3! LBJ game winner.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       05-08-2018, 6:01 AM Reply   
GSW in 5 !!!!! GO DUBS !!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2018, 4:21 PM Reply   
Utah played great but were undermanned against Houston. Toronto embarrassed.
Cleveland goes down in Boston, is this another pacers-like 7 game showdown? Celts have more talent than Indiana...just sayin. Nothing written in stone (til the home team loses at home). Houston at home V Warriors, should also be a good series. Most of the playoffs were great I saw a lot of really good games.
Lebron in 6
Dubs in 6
Cavs/Warriors round 4.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Still on track, Dubs and Rockets 1-1. Cleveland not looking good but as long as they hold court at home its nba business as usual.
I wonder how boston will play when Hayward and Kyrie return. I hate the Celtics yet impressed with the way those young guys have been not just playing....but winning.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-19-2018, 12:40 AM Reply   
I know it’s all about money, the players would probably want to play every other day, but the NBA playoff schedule is a joke.

Fortunately, my real love(hockey) play every other day and stagger, so you generally have a game every night.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       05-21-2018, 1:56 PM Reply   
Dubs in 5 !!!!!!

Go Celtics ...by by LeBaby
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       05-21-2018, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Still on track, Dubs and Rockets 1-1. Cleveland not looking good but as long as they hold court at home its nba business as usual.
I wonder how boston will play when Hayward and Kyrie return. I hate the Celtics yet impressed with the way those young guys have been not just playing....but winning.
Man you arent lying those kids are making me a fan . That and I hate Lebaby lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2018, 2:21 PM Reply   
Saturday I went to dinner with my brother. He rode me pretty hard about the days off between nba playoff games. He's a Hockey guy, I like the NBA....he was using the hockey schedule as an example. I couldn't say anything. Too many days off when swapping locations. Speed it up Silver.

Well, Stephs back, shimmy and all. That was a beat down.
Good luck to LeBron and the Cavs tonight. Tuck those kids into bed after their beat down.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-23-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
Big game 5 tonight. Can't wait!

Also, looks like we got a series out West! Last time the GSW lost at home in the post season was well...something about 3-1 lead.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-23-2018, 1:36 PM Reply   
Well that was a little disappointing last night. No AI was a big factor, he just sets the table for everyone else...passing, rebounds, D...
Props to Harden and CP3, really add Ariza, Green and PJ Tucker great team effort.
Im pulling for the Cavs to take this game. Will need guys not named LeBron to show up on the road.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2018, 1:43 PM Reply   
More disappointment lol. Please, some of those 3's CP3 hit were just S-house luck they went in. Missing AI is big. Turnovers were the difference in Houston last night. My pics are disintegrating. Unless Lebrons teammates show up at home and then again on the road...hes moving on out of C-town.
Is anyone hoping for a Celtics / Rockets series? I still believe Golden state can win in Houston game 7.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-28-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
I can’t believe LBJ. Guy is unbelievable. To carry this team, funny. He’s most like to lose this next series and it in no way, IMO, changes how I feel about his run.