Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-19-2008, 9:15 AM Reply   
The thread about Speakersox reminded me about our seat covers from Primalsoft. http://www.primalmp.com/

We were putting the boat into storage and removed all of the covers to wash and store away. The vinyl on the boat looked brand new. I am pretty excited about that!

The covers have done their job very well. They are a great tool to protect your investment! You can call Mark direct, but I believe they are starting to work with a larger dealer network so you could ask your local dealer about this option when you purchase your new ride.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-19-2008, 9:20 AM Reply   
I think those would be great. How much does a full set cost?
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-19-2008, 12:49 PM Reply   
A full set at winter pricing is $799. This includes a full driver seat cover, the rear deck (for V drives), all of the bottom seats, the corner flip up, the back seat rest, and in cases like the X star, the back rests in the bow.

Send me email at www.primalmp.com if you are interested. I can go on and on about how this is a great product, but hearing it from our customers speaks for itself.

-Uj
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-19-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
along the same subject, anyone know of a place to buy a generic carpet runner/insert that can be either snapped in or just thrown down over your existing carpet.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-19-2008, 1:27 PM Reply   
Is there a set made for an 08 X-15? I didnt see one on the site. What material are the covers made out of? And how do they stay on the seats?
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-19-2008, 1:34 PM Reply   
Nevermind, adheres with double sided tape and made from towel material, very informative website once you read it. woops
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-19-2008, 2:03 PM Reply   
Rob, send me your contact info at info@primalmp.com I keep a log of people interested so when I get their boat prototyped I can call them.

The bottom covers are held in place with an elastic cord, not double sided tape. Some of the back rest covers are attached to the gel-coat using a velcro-like material and a high temp, removable adhesive. The idea is that removing the covers leaves no noticeable markings on your $60K boat!

-Uj
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-20-2008, 5:42 AM Reply   
Email Sent Uncle Jessie
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-10-2008, 11:17 PM Reply   
sorry i missed this post last month but i just wanted to add to it. this product is the greatest thing since frozen waffels. they work great and protect your ride. i can still say to this day my 07 still smells and looks brand new. not a scuff, stain or rip because of this product. they are supper comfy too. do yourself and your boat a favor and get a set!!!!!!!!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (crushing76)      Join Date: Feb 2007       12-11-2008, 12:52 AM Reply   
looks nice... but, $800 for a towel like seat cover!!!??? only if they would jump off after the lake and give her an unassisted wipedown!!
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-11-2008, 10:21 AM Reply   
peopel are payign 43-4K to put wraps on their boats...$800 isnt' bad considering what you get
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-11-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
800 bucks doesn't sound bad at all to protect your seats. There has to be a fair amount of man hours that goes into making those.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-11-2008, 11:18 AM Reply   
Love the Primal stuff. Uncle Jessie is a Pimp!

Small price to pay to protect your interior. Lot of material, engineering, and labor goes into these.
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-11-2008, 12:01 PM Reply   
Those are a good idea, but way more than I would spend, and they look kinda janky IMO.

I'm sure they would extend the life of the vinyl somewhat, but the original vinyl in my VLX lasted 11 seasons before it needed replacement, and I didn't pay a whole lot more than $800 for a new set of factory skins.
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-24-2008, 6:00 PM Reply   
the covers have kept our seats at camp(300hrs summer) looking brand new.