Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-22-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
Congrats to Alex Scagliotti for winning his semifinal heat beating Adam Errington among others.

Congrats to Shawna Hoffman Also winning her heat and advancing to Junior Women's finals.

Congrats to Justin Payton taking third in his heat and advancing to Semis in Boys.

Also advancing Eddie Valdez. Congrats! (Jr. Men)

Riding as I write this is Raequel Hoffman. Go Raequel! (pro Women)

Riding tomorrow is Blake Payton. Go Blake! (Jr. Boys)

This is a partial list. I don't have info about some of the other West Coast riders.

(Message edited by deltawake on September 22, 2006)

(Message edited by deltawake on September 22, 2006)
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-22-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
Sweet! Thanks for the update.
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2006, 12:43 PM Reply   
SIIICK!! way to go Alex!
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-22-2006, 1:11 PM Reply   
Jacob Valdez advanced winning his heat and became the first ever rider in the boys division to throw a toe 7 in a major competion. Way to go you little ripper.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-22-2006, 3:19 PM Reply   
WOW! Those are some seriously impressive results. Big ups to all those ripping out there.

TS 7 in BOYS!!!! AND Adam Errington goes down, VERY Impressive!!!
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2006, 3:31 PM Reply   
Jacob is such an amazing rider. I can't wait to see what that kid can do in a few years.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-22-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
TeamValdez is moving up to the top quick! Way to go Jacob. Great kids, great family, AWESOME riders.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
Peter, I saw Josh's picture in the new CWB cataloge, very cool. Alex and Eddie holding it down for the west coast in Jr. men's today, i'm a little stoked, now if Alex could just ride like that at Red Bluff...........
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-22-2006, 4:55 PM Reply   
Sadly, Raequel did not advance. She had a tough run, but she landed the Moby Dick. Look out next year!! Also, expect Raequel to do great things at INT Nationals in the Women's Pro division.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-22-2006, 5:00 PM Reply   
Randy- We're stoked about the catalog. I was ssoooo stoked to hear that Alex put it all together today. He's an awesome rider and a great kid. You have a right to be proud dad!
Old     (kampus96)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2006, 6:05 PM Reply   
yeahhhh alex i missed both his quarter and semi finals run but congrats to him..congrats to justin and shawna as well
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2006, 7:27 PM Reply   
Big up's to you Grant for your poduim at Worlds in skate. Looking forward to see you rippin the Pro skate divison next year.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-22-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
Kick A$$ ALEX!

NW showing it up!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-23-2006, 8:58 AM Reply   
Beside Eddie & Jacob, a few other Canyon Lake riders to note...

Damien Klaas - Takes 2nd in Masters

Cooper Swink - advances in Boys

A.J. - made it to Jr. Mens semi finals

Melissa Marquardt - Advances in Womens Pro

Lauren Jewett - Good show in Jr. Womens

Congrats you guys, lots of friends beaming with pride around here!!!!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-23-2006, 1:07 PM Reply   
Congrats to Jacob Valdez, moving on to the Boys finals, Blake Payton taking 1st in Jr Boys simi today and will ride in the finals tommorow. Justin Payton also turned a good proformance with a 3rd place finish in his simi and just missing a chance to ride on Sunday. Good luck in the finals guys......
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-23-2006, 8:18 PM Reply   
It has been a great experience at Worlds. There are a lot of great people. Nor Cal has 3 of 6 in finals on Sunday, Shawna, Jr womens, Blake, Jr Boys, and Alex, Jr Men. They all made it thru tough heats and we are very proud of them. GoodLuck to all Nor Cal and West Coast Riders
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-25-2006, 12:15 AM Reply   
Way to go Blake Payton World Champion Jr. Boys!

Way to go Shawna Hoffman World Champion Jr. Women!

Way to go Alex Scagliotti Second place Jr. Men!

Outstanding representation from our West Coast contingent at Worlds!!!

Villa Lagos Riders Rock!!}
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2006, 7:47 AM Reply   
And to thing - they are all in Delta Sessions 2. Get your today and see local rippers in action, not to mention some now WORLD Champs!

Congrats to all and we are so proud!
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-25-2006, 11:11 AM Reply   
Congratulations to all of the riders that competed from all over not just the West Coast. I have been to many competitions the past 3 years, the riding condition were far less than favorable (windy)than I have seen. The riders were riding and throwing trick in white capped water at times. Out of all of the Division from Jr. Boys all the way through the Pro's I was most impressed with the Boys Division (10-13 years old). It is hard to believe this but the top 3 riders had multiple mobes and Jacob Valdez landed a t/s 7 in his run in bad conditions. These trick are truly remarkable for men much less kids. Keep up the hard work it was fun to watch.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-25-2006, 11:18 AM Reply   
From last weekend...
http://www.worldwakeboardchampionship.com/
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-25-2006, 2:17 PM Reply   
every West coast rider that was at worlds that we know or not Way to Represent. Keep it UP
Tthe Carrols
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-25-2006, 5:10 PM Reply   
Way to go coop, chad, justin, blake, special ed, brown trout(jacob)...all the WCC Boyz are so stoked for you guys. All of you have worked so hard over the last couple years; congrats. Tony "sea buscuit" carrol; nice work taking DRA. shawna and raquel great job also at worlds girls.
lastly, Alex; we haven't met yet...but great job taking second in jr mens. That is insane......So proud of all you guys
From;
schwenne, Rod, Ranger, Beast, Mcnasty, C-Lowe, B-Rad and Treed.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-25-2006, 5:52 PM Reply   
WOW way to rip west coast dudes but got to give it up to my main man Coop.