Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-06-2006, 6:31 PM Reply   
Just came back from McClure. Water not too bad. Temp about 73-74 most places. However, The road from the shack most the way (3/4) up to McClure Point is under heavy construction. Every 50 feet or so drop offs about 5-6 inches. Take it slow. Also, Sheriff was all over the place. Roads headed out there and patrolling the lake heavy.

AnT
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-07-2006, 8:58 PM Reply   
don pedro was sick last week for the malibu shoot.

mike schwenne
www.westcoastcamps.com
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-07-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
Seems like there was a Delta sighting of Mr. Schwenne as well today. Way to get around Mike!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-07-2006, 9:29 PM Reply   
Mike does get around. I spotted him in Rocklin the day before.

I think he is following me. He wants to help me ride better.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-08-2006, 11:11 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info Ant, we will be heading up there for Memorial Day weekend and I SO happy to hear I can leave the wet suit at home!
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-08-2006, 12:15 PM Reply   
Hit up Don Pedro on Sunday. Great day, water temp around 71-72. Wasn't crowded. Nice!!
Old     (raddad)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-08-2006, 12:40 PM Reply   
thought we saw Mike on Old River on sunday
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-08-2006, 1:00 PM Reply   
You did. He was driving an older xstar.

And I saw you, punk! I was in Dykmans boat as you pasted us on old river at about 3-4 pm.
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-09-2006, 9:59 AM Reply   
Man, the water conditions were great out on the delta for a sunday. My boy sean that I was coaching in the xstar landed his first flip last sunday. It was my first time working with the kid, and it only took him about 9 tries to land the back roll. Then he almost landed the tantrum the same day, second try, just too tired to hold on. Kids are getting so good, so fast now days...its not fair
The other three boys (ben, daniel, mark) also killed it. ben almost other first invert, daniel stuck his first 180, learned how to clear the wake and land out in the flats, plus grab the boar while doing so...the most important part. Mark stuck several 180's wake to wake, almost had the switch ts wake to wake. Great day...I heard chris was killing it out there.

Mike schwenne
www.westcoastcamps.com