Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       09-06-2019, 5:52 AM Reply   
I'm eyeing up my next boat setup and know I want a Hyperlite Murray board. There are really good prices on the package with the Team X boots, which has me wondering. Right now I'm riding Ronix RXT boots and love them. Would it be a huge step down going to the Team X's?
Old     (MTH19)      Join Date: Oct 2018       10-15-2019, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by theloungelife View Post
I'm eyeing up my next boat setup and know I want a Hyperlite Murray board. There are really good prices on the package with the Team X boots, which has me wondering. Right now I'm riding Ronix RXT boots and love them. Would it be a huge step down going to the Team X's?
The Team X boots are a step down from the RXT. The 2019 and 2020 Team X boots are comfy, don't get me wrong, but you'll feel the difference right away. 2018 RXT boots had a funny lace lock, but they blow away any Hyperlite boots. What size Murray are you looking for? I can hook you up.

or check out www.gotogaleys.com - contact them if you can't find something, they are an awesome small family owned shop and 3 of the 4 owners wakeboard
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       10-16-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback. I ended up finding a good deal on some 2019 RXTs and ran with it.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-25-2019, 12:43 AM Reply   
No they are not Ronix one or RXT’s that cost way more than my Murray with Team x whole setup

The fit is perfect in the heal grab if you put them in like snow ski boots pressing against the tongue over and over while tightening bottom to top

Wonder how many folks would ever do this and it really changed the feel and fit, my whole set up was $440 from a dealer on FB though I bought the wife the top end women’s setup at same time both for $880