Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2019, 4:15 AM Reply   
Elija Cummings
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elijah-...ay-2019-10-17/
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-17-2019, 4:53 AM Reply   
Truly and A** hole post.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 5:15 AM Reply   
Watch what they do, not what they say. Trump said he would drain the swamp. Crimeing is easier when you fill your (moot) moat.

https://www.propublica.org/article/w...administration
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       10-17-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
Disgusting post
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       10-17-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Truly and A** hole post.
Ageed!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2019, 7:33 AM Reply   
If TRUMP died in his sleep Snowflake's would be dancing in the streets! I know it sucks when The Double Standards are pointed out. Seek out a safe space so your feelings can be talked about.

Cummings was Classic Do Nothing Democrat. Career Politician. Zero F's Given Good Riddance!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-17-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
If TRUMP died in his sleep Snowflake's would be dancing in the streets! I know it sucks when The Double Standards are pointed out. Seek out a safe space so your feelings can be talked about.

Cummings was Classic Do Nothing Democrat. Career Politician. Zero F's Given Good Riddance!
And i would decry anyone who celebrates the death of another human being to be a disgusting person, just like you are proving to be.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
Oooooo Paleeze!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-18-2019, 12:19 PM Reply   
How did dems react when John McCain passed? How about George Bush?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-18-2019, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How did dems react when John McCain passed? How about George Bush?
McCain was pretty much becoming one of them. A RINO. Proof that he was losing it in his old age. Bush was WAY old, a milquetoast, one termer and out of office for a LONG time. Jimmy Carter is near death. I’m sure he’ll be fondly memorialized despite his awful presidency. Time has a way of smoothing things out.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-19-2019, 4:01 AM Reply   
I agree McCain was no good, he should have switched party’s. His part in the Russia Hoax puts him in the Roach category in my book. And his annoying Daughter confirms my feelings. All the Bush’s have turned out to be not so good guys. Fair warning. When Nancy and Maxine, Diane Feinstein Gavin Nusome (most of all) kick the bucket you can bet I’ll be feeling the same way
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-21-2019, 1:26 PM Reply   
Not like I’m surprised BUT.
I have to laugh at all the FAKE Dems coming out of the Wood work saying how much ”they loved” this swamp creature. LOL what can one expect. You Dems have Fake hate & Fake outrage, how can one not expect to have FAKE LOVE, P.S that’s a great DRAKE song
https://youtu.be/k9o6HN9pQXY
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-22-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Yep, Dems are all fake all the time. Not like the true patriots on the right. Get over yourself snowflakehttps://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits...-could-be-next
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-22-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
More fake crap, its those Damn Libbies!!!!!
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/ilha...ning-1.8016340
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-22-2019, 4:04 PM Reply   
Wow. I’m sure Mark will be along shortly to opine about an elected republican sharing a known fake photo from 6 years before the purported subject was even born... seeing as how distraught he was over some intern photoshopping a cup lol. Or was it just “fake outrage” or whatever Grunt is always wailing about?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-23-2019, 3:41 AM Reply   
First, the photoshopped cup thing was the leader of some environmental group who “fixed” the fact that she was holding a cup made of “unacceptable” materials and wasn’t using a reusable cup like her environmental cult told her to. The only noteworthy thing was her hypocrisy.

Second, I’ve said before and I still say that no Muslim should EVER be allowed to be in any political leadership role in this country.