Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-10-2019, 4:02 AM Reply   
So PG&E decided they didn’t wanna burn down 1/2 of california this year like they have in years past.
They told us that they predicted a high wind weather event, and to prep for power outages. Well the winds NEVER got close to what they predicted but they shut the power off anyways. It’s dead calm here at the lake but we have no power. Now every hillbilly with a Loud A$$ el cheepo’ Briggs & Stratton style generator is running them all day and night. O Joy! My stupid A$$ Neighbors think their 3+ freezers are gonna melt down overnight if they were to turn off their generators over night. O well my Yetti is full of cold Corona we will be on the water by 11:00 & the sweet sounds of generators humming away will be a distant memory.
Attached Images

Last edited by grant_west; 10-10-2019 at 4:05 AM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2019, 4:35 AM Reply   
Looks like you could use some company
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-10-2019, 4:44 AM Reply   
I'd like to see that same pic taken today. I'm in Sacramento and it's literally been howling here for 48 hours now. It's supposed to mellow out this evening.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-10-2019, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Now every hillbilly with a Loud A$$ el cheepo’ Briggs & Stratton style generator is running them all day and night.
To many idiots charging up their silly electric cars
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-10-2019, 6:47 AM Reply   
Umm most of the locals have Dem Lifted diesel pick-em-up Trucks Dem-u don’t need a chargin, Yeeee Haw!