Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-02-2010, 8:58 AM Reply   
I watch the show and I guess that's why this caught my eye. This nearly brought a tear to my eye and made me feel a little sick.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/artic...ughter%20Of%20

From the sound of it, no one was around to see it happen, or to help this poor little girl while she was being chewed on. Horrible, slow way to go.

If you've got kids, and your dogs are aggressive....do the right thing. Dont take a chance.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-02-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
Dude that is HORRID!!!! I hate storys like this. Stupid People!

Not worth thr risk. Not even romotely.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-02-2010, 9:05 AM Reply   
4 Rotties including one that was recently put down for attacking another family member.

Amazing the idiocy of people
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-02-2010, 9:21 AM Reply   
Our old neighbor had two Rotts and they were mean as hell.... anytime a football or something went into their yard it turned into a Sandlot situation because NO body wanted to try and get it back...

Its sad the girl had to pay for something that wasn't her fault
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-02-2010, 9:50 AM Reply   
Wow that is extremely crazy and sad. I love that show and watch it all the time.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-02-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
A good friend of mine had two mean dogs. Once his kids became toddlers, he got rid of both of them. Said, "if anything ever happened, I couldn't live with myself." That's the way it should be. Mean dogs SUCK
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-02-2010, 10:38 AM Reply   
Amazing how careless some people are. My dog, American Bulldog 125 lbs who is the most even tempered dog ever would never ever be left alone with a child. even though i know he wouldnt do anything why chance it
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       03-02-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
something similar to this happened here in Minnesota just a few weeks ago. Family left the baby in a bedroom alone, and their husky bit it in the head, and the baby died. Terrible

http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/84866422.html
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-14-2019, 7:23 AM Reply   
Has it been long enough to joke about this?