Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (akman)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2010, 8:24 AM Reply   
Went to the supercross last night, despite the mid day weather had a lot of fun hanging with some friends and some wakeworld people. CC Racer pulled the motorhome down for everyone to hang and BBQ and Dave Williams showed up with the kids to cruise the pits and watch the races. This year the whole gramps family got to go thru the pits and watch some racing. Kory was all hopped up on Mountain Dew and cotton candy, once the racing started he was pretty excited and made a lot of friends with the people sitting around us. The track was sloppy and the racing showed, the riders still threw down in tough conditions.

Little man
Upload
Monster DJ
Upload
California Skier and Mastercraft represents
Upload
Fun Bike Center girls
Upload
Jager Girl
Upload
Jager race pit
Upload
Suzuki Rockstar pit
Upload
Kawasaki Monster pit
Upload
RC trophy truck, guy told me he had it over 80 mph!
Upload
Josh Hill, Kory and Paige
Upload
Vintage bike
Upload
Vintage bike
Upload
Blake looking dreamy, Kory looking like "NOT again dad"
Upload
More Kawi's
Upload
Our view under cover
Upload
Old     (wstr01)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-07-2010, 8:41 AM Reply   
Nice pics.

My dad had a Greeves like the blue one.
Old     (akman)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2010, 9:10 AM Reply   
Repeat of last nights races on right now on Speed...
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-07-2010, 9:14 AM Reply   
Whats with the 2stroke ktms?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-07-2010, 11:11 AM Reply   
Thanks to Greg Dick at Hyperlite for the tickets and pit passes for my family. We had a great time!!
Old     (bg__dereks_mom)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-07-2010, 11:30 AM Reply   
I just watched it on Speed. Looks like you guys saw some great racing. I was happy for Millsaps and Factory Honda. Wish Dungey had a better night. Hope Short will be OK. Was impressed with Anstie again. At only 16, he is going to be fun to watch. It's playing out to be a good season.

Now for some Football!!
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-07-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
Good times Gang thanks for joining us.... It was nice having the Moho there to get out of the rain...did anyone even notice or find it crazy that Clifford the flying hawian was partying under the awning with us for the entire afternoon...pretty random...he is forsure an "og" of freestyle.

The 2 smoker ktms are what metzger, bartram and the boys jump during the freestyle exhibition shows during the sx race...the have had a rough season thus far I think they have jumped in maybe 2 of 5 races cause their ramp is soaked
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-07-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
Chris, thanks so much for hosting a great (and dry) party in the parking lot. Very cool of you guys to go through all that trouble! Nice moho and Peanut!
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-07-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
No problem Dave, it was abit of work but really worked out good for the lil ones....hope we can all get together again soon. Aki and Bill, we r going to glamis next week feel free to join us... we leave on wed night.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-14-2019, 7:08 AM Reply   
Fist Supercross in Denver next month! I hope it's a spring blizzard to really mix up the series