Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-03-2019, 2:33 PM Reply   
Here we go, how many were influenced by russian propaganda, and voted for trump, due to advertising and or anything so compelling that you could not resist.
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-03-2019, 3:30 PM Reply   
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-04-2019, 6:18 AM Reply   
Three Fiddy
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Did there ads say at the bottom, Courtesy of the Kremlin?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-04-2019, 12:18 PM Reply   
Well, enough of you dumbasses believed that he was going to build a big wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, so why wouldn't one think that a bunch of you were duped by the Russians?
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-04-2019, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Well, enough of you dumbasses believed that he was going to build a big wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, so why wouldn't one think that a bunch of you were duped by the Russians?

Sorry your girl lost. She was a cheating POS that manufactured the whole BS behind “Russian Collusion” in the form of a fake dossier; meanwhile she signed off on the sale of Uranium to the Russians in exchange for $50M worth paid “speeches”. I know....inconvenient facts.

But keep drinking the kool aid, your space ship will be here soon to rescue you!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
Stazi,
This is the actual facts from FOX regarding Clinton "selling uranium" to Russia.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-sparking-fury
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-05-2019, 6:26 AM Reply   
I just really want to see the adds, the propaganda, the Facebook pages, the twitter, I want to see the influential data, that was so impactful that no human could resist and had to change their total emotional direction to vote for trump. Please post 1, just 1 PLEASE
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-05-2019, 7:28 AM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tion-2016.html
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-05-2019, 7:30 AM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-05-2019, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I just really want to see the adds, the propaganda, the Facebook pages, the twitter, I want to see the influential data, that was so impactful that no human could resist and had to change their total emotional direction to vote for trump. Please post 1, just 1 PLEASE

For that matter aren’t you just questioning the effectiveness of advertising and propaganda altogether? What product have you been forced to buy as a result of advertising? So it must not work, right? Complete waste of $$$.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-05-2019, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
none of these are making me vote for trump or would have made me vote for trump. i guess there really was not anything that would change someones mind in advertising.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-06-2019, 9:33 AM Reply   
nothing is "making you vote for Trump" but to say that ads don't shape our view is bullshet. There's a reason you can't watch cable TV for 5 minutes without seeing several ads with the volume twice as loud as the show you were watching. It's a 100 billion dollar industry and not going away.

I remember thinking that some of the meme's and graphics on FB were really well done for a simpleton with too much time on their hands but didn't think much of it beyond that. What does piss me off is the countless billions of tax dollars spent investigating Trump and the so called collusion. If nothing's been found in 2 years, move along. Bigger problems in this country.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-07-2019, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
nothing is "making you vote for Trump" but to say that ads don't shape our view is bullshet. There's a reason you can't watch cable TV for 5 minutes without seeing several ads with the volume twice as loud as the show you were watching. It's a 100 billion dollar industry and not going away.

I remember thinking that some of the meme's and graphics on FB were really well done for a simpleton with too much time on their hands but didn't think much of it beyond that. What does piss me off is the countless billions of tax dollars spent investigating Trump and the so called collusion. If nothing's been found in 2 years, move along. Bigger problems in this country.
Dude, the Mueller investigation has cost around $25 million.

Here is your EUREKA! moment. I'm sure you read some meme on Facebook that the Mueller investigation is costing "countless billions of tax dollars". You then, for some unknown reason other than you are a gullible person that will obviously believe anything that is pro-Trump, bring that here and use it as fact. Maybe the Russians created that meme...

One more thing. I don't remember you Trumpsters being concerned with investigation costs when the GOP launched four of them about the events in Benghazi Not even when they all kept coming up with the same conclusion.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-07-2019, 6:05 PM Reply   
Is is possible that the "new" anti jew problem in the dem party is an actual conspiracy to have the DEMS lose the next election and then promoting the next 4 years being a conspiracy of the Muslim following. Is she a "Spy" actually put in office to help the republicans, Will this be the reason for the 2020 loss of the Dem party? Can we believe this will be their reason? Just saying, its all a RUSSIAN conspiracy and maybe this is the next one?

Should we put Clinton in office? She obviously won, totally unfair correct? So lets just have her run for PRES again I would think with all the conspiracy and the Dems being cheated, She should be Running and all the DEMS totally support her? YES?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-12-2019, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, the Mueller investigation has cost around $25 million.

Here is your EUREKA! moment. I'm sure you read some meme on Facebook that the Mueller investigation is costing "countless billions of tax dollars". You then, for some unknown reason other than you are a gullible person that will obviously believe anything that is pro-Trump, bring that here and use it as fact. Maybe the Russians created that meme...

One more thing. I don't remember you Trumpsters being concerned with investigation costs when the GOP launched four of them about the events in Benghazi Not even when they all kept coming up with the same conclusion.
Well considering Benghazi was a reported undercover operation running guns to rebels all the while letting the people there get murdered then going on national TV to say some video caused it. I would say that needed some investigating.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-12-2019, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Well considering Benghazi was a reported undercover operation running guns to rebels all the while letting the people there get murdered then going on national TV to say some video caused it. I would say that needed some investigating.
Maybe so. But 4 investigations is a little excessive, no?