Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-22-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Has anyone seen this show on Netflix? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang head:
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-22-2019, 7:15 AM Reply   
No have not seen it what’s it about.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-22-2019, 7:50 AM Reply   
I don't even want to try and explain it. Watch it. It will absolutely blow your mind that there are people that stupid among us.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-23-2019, 12:49 PM Reply   
yeah, W. T. FFFFFF! Worst parents ever (of those who at least felt like they were trying to be good parents).

Last edited by onlyinboards; 02-23-2019 at 12:50 PM. Reason: ...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-24-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
The parents were totally clueless. They Unwillingly offerd up their daughter on a silver platter to a certified Petaphile. “Lambs for the Lions”. Just go’s to show you parents how important it is to have the most open relationship you can with your kids. When you can get a Non Family or anyone for that matter to confide & “keep secrets” from the parents that’s when abuse can take over.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-25-2019, 7:04 AM Reply   
It also goes to show that you shouldn't jerk off your childs molester, and your wifes boyfriend because he can then blackmail you:banghe ad:
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
It also goes to show that you shouldn't jerk off your childs molester, and your wifes boyfriend because he can then blackmail you:banghe ad:
What? I have no desire to watch this show, you'll have to fill me on this part? The guy basically honeypotted the couple?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-25-2019, 12:07 PM Reply   
The blurb I read said yes, both parents hooked up with the neighbor... and also that there were some critical scenes left on the editing floor that point out that the parents were not quite as clueless as portrayed. Haven't watched any of it though so take with a grain of salt.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 1:59 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=pesos;1986242]The blurb I read said yes, both parents hooked up with the neighbor... and also that there were some critical scenes left on the editing floor that point out that the parents were not quite as clueless as portrayed. Haven't watched any of it though so take with a grain of salt.[/QUOTE

Disgusting, I don't think I could sit through this one.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-26-2019, 7:07 AM Reply   
You may be right. If I had known what I was getting myself into upfront, I likely wouldn't have watched it. I just couldn't believe what was unfolding in front of me. I wanted to jump back in time and beat those parents to death.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-01-2019, 2:05 PM Reply   
Interview with the director of the movie:
https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/...oins-the-show/